Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2280705 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
I think naija will vote trazega this week,if tayo is not up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
prettymwiks:

Poor Trez, will he survive?

I don't know if he will, but from the assessment of Nigerians, he's good guy and Tayo's friend, so I think Naija will vote him. And if he ain't sneaky, I'm sure he'll be saved. I pray he gets saved.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
prettymwiks:

Thats my man, right there. Oya Ksslib better be scared.

Poor Trez, will he survive?
You don even begin call am ya man. Na wa o. Ochon I hail ooo.

Convince her to put up pinhoor cos na man fit dey behind this moniker oo.

Afterall, someone once mistook you for a babe. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
safarigirl:
he's not attacking anyone, he's stating facts

Lol. Facts and attacks can be in the same sentiment... At this juncture they r..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
GHKWAME1:
What do you people have against the zimbos? Please, Zimbabwe is not a basket case, they are only having artificial economic challenges. Zim with all its flaws still has the most educated people in Africa by virtue of their quality education system. Don't you think four million economic migrants in SA have better things to worry about?
help me ask them o. SA peeps will blame everyone for their issues but themselves. Today it's Zimbabwe tomorrow Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ksslib:

Who is forwhatever na?

She's Cestmoi1's partner in crime.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
safarigirl:
my loyalty is not that blind bro. Anyhow dem wan do am, if we fall we fall together, if they don't vote Tayo, we won't vote M'am Bea, we all go down together. Last I checked the score remains 1:1
There's a reason its called loyalty cos unlike rubber,----e no get elastic limit. So going by logic---you no loyal atall. tongue

Yea.. we go down together but come to think of it--- who E go pain pass grin? Ghana has nothing too loose cos afterall, mama bea , to some extent gat plenty delawood furniture vibes.. Perhaps a three sitter.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ksslib:

You don even begin call am ya man. Na wa o. Ochon I hail ooo.

Convince her to put up pinhoor cos na man fit dey behind this moniker oo.

Afterall, someone once mistook you for a babe. grin

NO!! angry

So you wan use her pinshure begin woo her behind my back? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
ochon:

I don't know if he will, but from the assessment of Nigerians, he's good guy and Tayo's friend, so I think Naija will vote him. And if he ain't sneaky, I'm sure he'll be saved. I pray he gets saved.
Nigeria will vote Trez, but whether he's safe or not is another thing. Though his eviction will be to our advantage, he can rally votes for Tayo as per superstar.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
toluh:
Please whats the stargame question of this week please.

Who is the laziest housemate?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
safarigirl:
and you my man, are a chauvinist. Why is it ok for men to use certain terms, but when females do same, it's 'unlady-like'? This is an era of gender equality and freedom of expression. Thanks for the advice though grin
Exactly women should start expressing themselves like we men do.It'll make things easier for me to get laid
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
GHKWAME1:
What do you people have against the zimbos? Please, Zimbabwe is not a basket case, they are only having artificial economic challenges. Zim with all its flaws still has the most educated people in Africa by virtue of their quality education system. Don't you think four million economic migrants in SA have better things to worry about?

If their economy was doing good, they would have stayed home, isnt it?
Maybe you need to visit zimbabwe and experience the ardship, then you wont write this kak
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
safarigirl:
Nigeria will vote Trez, but whether he's safe or not is another thing. Though his eviction will be to our advantage, he can rally votes for Tayo as per superstar.

Dont be too sure girl, Trez is as clueless as they come.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Who do you want him to discuss mind matters with when he is obviously surrounded by doo doo brains?

Let the guy gossip if that makes him retain some sanity in that house of dingbats.
Sentiment is making you senseless things

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
dontrezzo:
Sentiment is making you senseless things

K
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ksslib:

There's a reason its called loyalty cos unlike rubber,----e no get elastic limit. So going by logic---you no loyal atall. tongue

Yea.. we go down together but come to think of it--- who E go pain pass grin? Ghana has nothing too loose cos afterall, mama bea , to some extent gat plenty delawood furniture vibes.. Perhaps a three sitter.
your own no get limit, my own get. Nothing like elastic, if you dey loyal to your wife and she kpansh another guy, shey you go continue your loyalty ni? KC phuck up, whether they understand or not no be my biz, even if Tayo is put up this week, he'll still be safe with Naija and ROA, but they don't have ROA, they only have themselves. We'll see how things play out, as for me, I don't regret not voting that mumu, he was embarrassing Funmi in the name of playing a game
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
What is it with Ksslib n pictures? Rest easy i be gal certified for that matter. N besides my man Ochon forbids me to put up any photos.
Good night guys its past midnight for here.
Kesho basi... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
So I decided to watch Tayo religiously today, to see first hand all people have been talking about him, and TBH, he's okay. He's got a good vibe around him. But one thing I can confirm for now is he's INCISIVENESS and REALNESS. He's a kinda guy that gives you what you give him. No bullshyting. He's a guy that values loyalty and trust and once you betray him, he feels hurt.

Last week when he nominated Sheillah, his close friend, he gave a genuine excuse but it shocked me though. And when he nominated Samantha today, I was shocked till I heard his reasons and they were spot on!! Tayo is not someone that gossips. He believes in "you heard shyt about me? Man up and tell it to my face. If I'm wrong, I apologise, if I'm not, I explain myself. Just don't talk about it behind my back."

He likes things settled in the OPEN, no backyard "runs." And I feel that's what Luis meant by Tayo is playing an OPEN game. I'm still checking him out, but for now, he's doing okay for me. I pray he doesn't return back to his "Ajani" mode sha.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
prettymwiks:

Dont be too sure girl, Trez is as clueless as they come.
I'm sure enough. Trez will help Tayo, Moz will know only Naija voted Trez. I know a Moz guy on twitter who's Team Tayo and Trez. All good for now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
dontrezzo:
Exactly women should start expressing themselves like we men do.It'll make things easier for me to get laid
gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
safarigirl:

You are right. Our own is to vote him, what happens next ain't our concern. We need to spread our tentacles since Ghana rep is not up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
prettymwiks:
What is it with Ksslib n pictures? Rest easy i be gal certified for that matter. N besides my man Ochon forbids me to put up any photos.
Kesho basi... cheesy

No mind that guy. grin Sleep tight. *hugs*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Na true? grin

Bro Wetin you tink?

You no see how @Safari girl carry Big Brother for head like say na Big Bro go carry her reach heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
safarigirl:
your own no get limit, my own get. Nothing like elastic, if you dey loyal to your wife and she kpansh another guy, shey you go continue your loyalty ni? KC phuck up, whether they understand or not no be my biz, even if Tayo is put up this week, he'll still be safe with Naija and ROA, but they don't have ROA, they only have themselves. We'll see how things play out, as for me, I don't regret not voting that mumu, he was embarrassing Funmi in the name of playing a game
Even if he survives, na only 2votes he wan take win? And besides, the more people leave every week, the more country votes per housemate shoots up and that wont favor Tayo atall.

Well, make I siddon look for now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
ochon:
So I decided to watch Tayo religiously today, to see first hand all people have been talking about him, and TBH, he's okay. He's got a good vibe around him. But one thing I can confirm for now is he's INCISIVENESS and REALNESS. He's kinda guy that gives you what you give him. No bullshyting. He's a guy that values loyalty and trust and once you betray him, he feels hurt.

Last week when he nominated Sheillah, his close friend, he gave a genuine excuse but it shocked me though. And when he nominated Samantha today, I was shocked till I heard his reasons and they were spot on!! Tayo is not someone that gossips. He believes in "you heard shyt about me? Man up and tell it to my face. If I'm wrong, I apologise, if I'm not, I explain myself. Just don't talk about it behind my back."

He likes things settled in the OPEN, no backyard "runs." And I feel that's what Luis meant by Tayo is playing an OPEN game. I'm still checking him out, but for now, he's doing okay for me. I pray he doesn't return back to his "Ajani" mode sha.
what I liked most is he was aware she gossiped about him yet he never blew it out of proportion or even told anyone else. Other HMs would've made sure everyone knew, but if not for tonight, we wouldn't have known. I think he expected her to come and talk to him after he caught her, to at least apologize and clear the air, but she never did and it hurt him cuz he saw her as one of his closest allies

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Same promiscous that nominated Ella for seducingg KC moore is here romancing her like never before.....screwd assshole!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ksslib:

Even if he survives, na only 2votes he wan take win? And besides, the more people leave every week, the more country votes per housemate shoots up and that wont favor Tayo atall.

Well, make I siddon look for now.
even plus Ghana, na 3 votes e wan take win? Abi you think their one vote saved him last time? When we reach there we go know. In my books we neither won nor lost with Ghana. I won't repeat that stewpidity with Elikem last year in this season.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
prettymwiks:
Kesho basi... cheesy
Pls em, there's nothing with me and pictures abeg grin. Its just a normal fun trend here and iam just going with the flow wink ..

Good night babe. Sleep tight. **attempts to wink**
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
14:

If their economy was doing good, they would have stayed home, isnt it?
Maybe you need to visit zimbabwe and experience the ardship, then you wont write this kak
Like I said, they are facing artificially imposed economic problems, maybe I will not have written this kak if you had not made it look like four million Zims control the voting pattern of SA on BBA. Why should I visist Zim and experience hardship when the likes of you have made it clear you will rather have your leaders be puppets of the white man than to tell them to stick it where the sun does not shine so that the likes of you can have three square meals a day?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
BTW, thunder fire all those kids that voted Sheillah cos of her VIP videos. Dafuq is wrong with these kiddos? I repeat, we'd have voted Kaycee, no matter what!! If Ghana ditches Tayo, let no one complain o.

How can an àss they won't get to touch or tap, got them this deluded and daydreaming? I wonder how Nigerian voters think sometimes. undecided

Spade, I'm suspecting you of championing the cause to vote Sheillah cos of her àss. You too like ikebe, why Sapde? sadcry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
safarigirl:
He was not playing a game. He was a punk without game that was being played.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
ochon:
BTW, thunder fire all those kids that voted Sheillah cos of her VIP videos. Dafuq is wrong with these kiddos? I repeat, we'd have voted Kaycee, no matter what!! If Ghana ditches Tayo, let no one complain o.

How can an àss they won't get to touch or tap, got them this deluded and daydreaming? I wonder how Nigerian voters think sometimes. undecided

Spade, I'm suspecting you of championing the cause to vote Sheillah cos of her àss. You too like ikebe, why Sapde? sadcry

Because she carry front, she carry back, she too package, I can't leave her!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.