Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2280827 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pearl104:
how can he put Tayo up, when jj is there?
..that's true.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Briareos:

It is not fair at all if he continues to instigate and cause problems. I've personally warned him to reduce his inciting comments and let peace reign. But he wouldn't listen.

Kgr28, consider this another warning.

Then what?? you can ban me if you want indefinitely , I dont care.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lmao. .a swear if you say na another country rep dey eat like KlarrKlarr, lawd have mercy!! They would go from abusing the rep, to the goverment of the rep for starving it's citizens, to abusing the country as a whole. Ewo!! No be today that matter for finish o.
Thing wey dey surprised me be say KlarrKlarr na SA, the food now wey in dey eat per minute per sight like GSMservice providers dey SA full ground..why the rush to finish the food for house??
Maybe cos like he said----- His country fought aliens from outer space for the food. And his eating is to honour the dead warriors.

Talk about being dumb and a glutton---all in one person.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
kgr28:
Uyi Maderate Iyen > Big Brother
Hotshots
Tayo must continue to Nominate that fool
frm South Africa until her pin breast
vanish from her chest
1 hr · Big Brother Hotshots
3 · Like · 9 Comments · Full Story ·
More
lol...these are pipl frm ur country tryina make naija look worse dan yal have already made her look....just chill n enjoy bba....rise above hate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
d hoh is BTW Frankie, klaarklar,265 n idris but me want idris to win

akt singing juju by iceprince
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
ninnyanny:
lol...these are pipl frm ur country tryina make naija look worse dan yal have already made her look....just chill n enjoy bba....rise above hate.

OK.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
kgr28:

Then what?? you can ban me if want indefinitely , I dont care.

Mfowethu, please calm down. Z'khiphani vandag? Why ukwate so?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
forkadict:

Fair enough if you feel this way about @kgr28 but then just as you are free to express yourself, he also has the same right. If he chooses to base ALL his expressions about Tayo, then so be it.

Huh? I don't get you one bit. Which of my posts said the dude shouldn't express himself? Or are you trying making something out of nothing? I saw Forwetinnah's post and replied with my observation about the dude's hatred for Naija/Naija reps. I NEVER said he's not free to keep hating, I only pointed out my observation. So please, I don't get what your reply was about. I take it that it's for another person, definitely not for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ksslib:

Maybe cos like he said----- His country fought aliens from outer space for the food. And his eating is to honour the dead warriors.

Talk about being dumb and a glutton---all in one person.

hahaha. I think both traits go hand-in-hand
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
kgr28:
Then what?? you can ban me if you want indefinitely , I dont care
Of course, didn't you just open another account? Ewu SA

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tayo said the only time he can say he's safe is if M'am Bea or Trez won HOH...your boy can't even trust Frankie. Smart dude
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
kgr28:

You mean (illegal)immigrants, refugees, escaped convicts from nigeria, or what!

There is no such thing as nigerian-south african in our race make-up..

Yeesssh grin...and the Whites , Chinese etc are very LEGAL IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE YOUR MASSA SAID SO. Slaaave Mentality. .open ya eyes! this is the 21st century, besides we have Nigerians originally from other nationalities in Nigeria too, don't hype yourself dearie

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
forkadict:

Not cool bro.

Hate is a strong word to use on a fellow being. So not cool

LOL.. You're one funny dude, Mr. Fork..

One minute, you are preaching to me about allowing Kgr28 to spew hate as he has the rights to express himself as he wants (which I didn't refute though)..

And in split second, you are here telling him not to "expess himself freely" as he wants, cos to you it doesn't sound "cool." So when he masks his hatred, it's cool to you, but when he boldly says it, it becomes "uncool"? Lmao. You now determine when one can be free to express himself and when he can't? LMAO!!

Keep your judgement to Kgr28 not to me, though. cool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Briareos:

It is not fair at all if he continues to instigate and cause problems. I've personally warned him to reduce his inciting comments and let peace reign. But he wouldn't listen.

Kgr28, consider this another warning.

To be fair to Kgr28, his hate hasn't broken any rules (I stand to be corrected). He's allowed to bash any HMs as he wants as long as it doesn't break NL's rules. We've insulted other HMs as well. Saying he hates Tayo or Nigerians is not enough to earn him a warning or a ban. He's broken no rules.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmmm Biggie, this task reminds me of Telematch. God Bless NTA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
safarigirl:
Tayo said the only time he can say he's safe is if M'am Bea or Trez won HOH...your boy can't even trust Frankie. Smart dude
The guy has foresight
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You're Forgetting Nigerians won't be in SA selling drugs and making so much from it if you lot were not such JUNKIES. HEEELLLOOO!! We get you FIXED...Tell us " thank you" kiss
.haaaaha@forwetinnah,you don craze
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pearl104:
I will rather he take a voluntary exit than ve evicted. I don't think Biggy will ever evict him though, till the last day.
You know, at the very early stages,I was kinda indifferent about the winner. Any deserving HM could/should win for all I care. But now, Tayo must win whether devil like am or not.

I agree. The only thing that will even make me happier other than Tayo winning is if he takes voluntary exit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Zellie:
Of course, didn't you just open another account? Ewu SA
?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
ochon:

To be fair to Kgr28, his hate hasn't broken any rules (I stand to be corrected). He's allowed to bash any HMs as he wants as long as it doesn't break NL's rules. We've insulted other HMs as well. Saying he hates Tayo or Nigerians is not enough to earn him a warning or a ban. He's broken no rules.
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pearl104:
The guy has foresight

and smarts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
ochon:

LOL.. You're one funny dude, Mr. Fork..

One minute, you are preaching to me about allowing Kgr28 to spew hate as he has the rights to express himself as he wants (which I didn't refute though)..

And in split second, you are here telling him not to "expess himself freely" as he wants, cos to you it doesn't sound "cool." So when he masks his hatred, it's cool to you, but when he boldly says it, it becomes "uncool"? Lmao. Keep your judgement to Kgr28 not to me, though.

You dey mind am?? The argument has gone from Tayo to abusing a whole nation and he's cheering them on. More like someone calling you a bastard and you tell them " thank you, don't mention"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
safarigirl:
mxm

LMAO.

Typical of you anyway. Any opinion contrary to yours is sham. I said and I repeat, the same way you express yourself on this site is the same forking way @kgr28 (or anyone else at that) should express himself.

And you say you are a lawyer in wait What istitution do you attend anyway I guess your lecturers never taught you nothing about FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, DISCRIMINATION and other basics in Law?

YUCK!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pearl104:
The guy has foresight

Thank goodness he knows. .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Biggie keeping us waiting for his blasted HOH task like it's the second coming. Wetin suppose take 30 minutes pere, don turn 2 hours wait
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pearl104:
hmmmm....talk about wanting to stand out from d crowd.

Na you know.

My point has, is and will always be that anyone reserves the right to express himself on this site. However popular or otherwise his views may be.

Simple.

NEXT PLEASE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO.

Typical of you anyway. Any opinion contrary to yours is sham. I said and I repeat, the same way you express yourself on this site is the same forking way @kgr28 (or anyone else at that) should express himself.

And you say you are a lawyer in wait What istitution do you attend anyway I guess your lecturers never taught you nothing about FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, DISCRIMINATION and other basics in Law?

YUCK!
all this story cuz of 'mxm', bros abeg sort yourself out. I no even get your time this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
What is Klar Klar doing...Klar Klar woods
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
safarigirl:
hahaha, as if you know wetin dey my mind grin

Already addressed in my previous post.

But let me ask you, do you hope to practise Law when you graduate Or you want to open mama put?

Just curious tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
kgr28:

Then what?? you can ban me if you want indefinitely , I dont care.

Heat heat heat...you're wasting your time as a lone ranger here, go invite your peeps to come join the banter kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You dey mind am?? The argument has gone from Tayo to abusing a whole nation and he's cheering them on. More like someone calling you a bastard and you tell them " thank you, don't mention"
na so e dey do. Na that kain pesin wey if e enter where dem dey beat him bros, e go dey find plank wey e go use knack the bros for head before he even ask wetin dey happen
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
braindamage:
Hmmm Biggie, this task reminds me of Telematch. God Bless NTA
There are people here who are not old enough to understand those 90's talk o. But better NTA good old days than this SA talk. Na 13 countries come this competition. Biko!

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.