Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2285107 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tayo: "whatever happens happens, I'm not going to imprison my soul for anything". House don dry ontop freezing matter. Choi! Biggie why?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Samantha said she won't be bathing this week. Also people are scared of sleeping cos what if they say freeze while they are sleeping and you just turn around or scratch your face without even hearing a thing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
kwametut:
grin grin grin grin
no wishy washy lies but HISTORICAL FACTS. Baba Mandela in ALGERIA not Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dont worry, he will soon tell you that those pics are photoshop grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
MduZA:

yeah Lesotho with that mere $2.2billion,it is ahead of your huge $600billion in terms of competitiveness ...your GDP is a joke my friend
story for the gods....... just take a chill pill...... You cant compare Lesotho to Nigeria in any way....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Kia kia grin. .see who's talking about common sense!! Please go back and read again so you know who started the insults here 1st

Kia Kia. No need to.

My argument still stands.

You call South Africans xenophobes and you cry foul when @kgr28 calls nigerians in general drug lords.

And what I said about common sense still stands.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
feminineA:

Thank you my brother. We are still even, its still 1-1. we voted for Mam b, They voted for Tayo. Last year we voted all through for Elikem, the favour was not returned and we didn't complain though our Reps weren't up

we also voted Selley in the first week, we can't always be there for them all the time but it would be a shame if we lose our bond all cos of a guy who doesn't value his own country sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
fashrola:

quote me and DIE!! i just gave you the fact...... I know the truth is painful grin grin grin grin

You be Sango ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
hmmmmm!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ella took the bird dat fell from d sky to BB to take good care of it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
forkadict:

Kia Kia. No need to.

My argument still stands.

You call South Africans xenophobes and you cry foul when @kgr28 calls nigerians in general drug lords.

And what I said about common sense still stands.

Please try...biko, so you'll know you're wrong to take sides. You were the same person on LaBellaMafiaZA ' s case on Saturday for being racist * what was that word you used again?*, today you're here taking sides. LaBellaMafiaZA did well to call kgr28 to order, she never took sides ( now that's common sense)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.