Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,352 members, 7,947,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2305838 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:

This makes a lot of sense.

@Decantan, no need to get all aggressive, really. It's never that serious. undecided

Its doesn't bro..nd its nt like am trying 2 create drama or nt letting go....d so called she hasn't proved us wrong...d so called she has being telling lies upon lies....d so called she scenerio is far far different from wat mr thadli has written...which iactually find facinating...abi him don get crush nii...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2014
thandii1:

There is no need to curse her if you do not believe her. Every post of hers screams female. I'm not even talking about the lesbo talk. Her chit chats, the passion when she was discussing objectfying women, 'feminism', the horoscope talk and so many others. I can relate with her because I also hijack people's handles too, especially on nairaland. I have done it that with my bestie and sister because I have their passwords (and they are aware). Spade once posted my sister's handle as mine because I once borrowed her handle for some time but if he goes through the early posts of that handle, he'd find many posts he can't relate with and realise the current user is definitely different from the person that opened the handle.

In decanta's case, her brother obviously opened the fb account but she hijacked it to troll during bba. Pearl also once confirmed she's female and half namibian. She came into this thread to defend her bba trolling moniker 'ifeanyi', so obviously, she had to act the name and gender. As time went on and she settled in, she started dissociating from that moniker and focused more on herself. Every posts of hers after the first few ones she typed to defend her ifeanyi moniker has clearly shown she's female.

But let me even assume for a second that she is a male disguising as female, has she conned anyone so far? This is an anonymous forum, anyone can be who she wants to be as long as she's not harming the next person. I think y'all should give her a long break really.

Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:19am On Nov 11, 2014
olegunner:

Okay fine....iguess u hvnt being reading from 5pages back...its obvious...can't u see hez(shez) counterfieting herself......abeg..y am I even replying u sef....mayb u sef na transgendered

Sorry bro, you don't make sense half of the time. Can't make anything out of this post.

And by the way traware, should I assume this is how a typical nigerian man types

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2014
thandii1:

Seriously spade, did you really expect her not to get aggressive? You were never certain she was male, you shouldn't have posted her facebook page. It was really unnecessary.

Actually, I AM certain it's male.
AND, he got aggressive the minute I asked him that question, not when I posted the Facebook screenshot.
Why did he come in here telling us he was male in the first place instead of coming clean?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:21am On Nov 11, 2014
ochon:

Sheillah was encouraging Tayo, telling her to be strong. That most of the HMs sees him as a bully so they try to now bully him. Tayo told her he knows, but they won't break him. He said he misses Frankie so much. He said he might cry, but that's who he is and he won't change, but that they won't break him down. He's lion and by the grace of God, he'll be in the house till the finals, that's his main purpose. He said he'll keep playing the drum. That the only reason why he didn't today was cos of Frankie and Permi leaving. He said if he feels better tomorrow, he'll keep playing. He then told Sheillah that 265 was telling him he shouldn't be talking about his friends. That can she imagine? That when he drums, he asks them to sing in their languages. He's not partial. Then Sheillah tells him whenever people pisses him off, he should try to remember KingKong, his best friend.

Sheillah goes over to Klarklar to tell him she hates bullies, and that why she was adviving Tayo was cos he's her friend and she feels he's breaking.
Maggi 11 tot he could trend by behaving dirty but dude ll soon realise he has miss it big time, cos datz pure confrontation dat too kiddy boo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Bleep you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2014
olegunner:

Okay fine....iguess u hvnt being reading from 5pages back...its obvious...can't u see hez(shez) counterfieting herself......abeg..y am I even replying u sef....mayb u sef na transgendered

Thandii is transgendered? Because she made sense? SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2014
olegunner:

Its doesn't bro..nd its nt like am trying 2 create drama or nt letting go....d so called she hasn't proved us wrong...d so called she has being telling lies upon lies....d so called she scenerio is far far different from wat mr thadli has written...which iactually find facinating...abi him don get crush nii...

Clearly, Ifeanyi is hurt; and I told him I wasn't going to post the pics if he was honest; but I guess he kept daring me.
Anyway, let's just free the guy abeg. I don't like hounding people like that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 12:23am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:

This makes a lot of sense.

@Decantan, no need to get all aggressive, really. It's never that serious. undecided
How spade will think that a musician who him himself admittedly saw two of his songs all over the internet is sitting down 24/7 taking about big brother makes me question his reasoning..... Even upcoming artistes who have not even released any song are over the place hustling looking for shows to perform for free just to get their names out there......I don't know what you are sipping bro,but the juice is very strong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2014
thandii1:

Sorry bro, you don't make sense half of the time. Can't make anything out of this post.

And by the way traware, should I assume this is how a typical nigerian man types

Loverboy!!!!!!!!!! Ipity ur yansh.........
Turn yourself to defence lawyer #pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:

Clearly, Ifeanyi is hurt; and I told him I wasn't going to post the pics if he was honest; but I guess he kept daring me.
Anyway, let's just free the guy abeg. I don't like hounding people like that.
Lol it takes a lot to hurt me ,you really need to come harder and btw my name is not "Ifeanyi"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2014
GoodGirl2:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Goodnight. Over and out.
good nightt grin

*yawns*

kai, all this long talk, is it not to late?, make u a go sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

How spade will think that a musician who him himself admittedly saw two of his songs all over the internet is sitting down 24/7 taking about big brother makes me question his reasoning..... Even upcoming artistes who have not even released any song are over the place hustling looking for shows to perform for free just to get their names out there......I don't know what you are sipping bro,but the juice is very strong.

Its okay babe, let it slide. Just Enjoy the show and the thread like you set out to.

Ochon, ignore that dude that can not even construct a meaningful sentence to save his life. He's not worth your time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2014
olegunner:

Loverboy!!!!!!!!!! Ipity ur yansh.........
Turn yourself to defence lawyer #pathetic

Another mistake, Thandii is a girl. Give it up already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Bro... Look... I've chosen to stop bullying you for a reason. But if you're going to try adding ONE MORE lie to your crap, I might just blow the real lid open and expose you the more here.
Let this go, for your own good.
Trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2014
thandii1:

Its okay babe, let it slide. Just Enjoy the show and the thread like you set out to.

Ochon, ignore that dude that can not even construct a meaningful sentence to save his life. He's not worth your time.

I will.. Especially after thinking you are a "boy." grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 12:28am On Nov 11, 2014
It Ends here........Mz decantan am sorry....tell ur defence lawyer too am sorry.......

Back to why ijoined this forum....
#Bigbrother...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2014
ochon:

I will.. Especially after thinking you are a "boy." grin

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Lol it takes a lot to hurt me ,you really need to come harder and btw my name is not "Ifeanyi"

grin I'm just letting you off the hook for a reason... But just bear in mind you fool no one.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 12:32am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:

Bro... Look... I've chosen to stop bullying you for a reason. But if you're going to try adding ONE MORE lie to your crap, I might just blow the real lid open and expose you the more here.
Let this go, for your own good.
Trust me.
Lol hahahahahahahaha .....oh pls do, this actually made my night less boring ,I've never had this amount of fun in a day......as I joyfully click on report again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by margenta(f): 12:32am On Nov 11, 2014
olegunner:
Oga decanlie........u still get mouth dey talk......come 2 thnk of it...being gay attracts a maximum of 14yrs jail term here in nigeria right....nd somebody dat knws dis quite all right wld nw come out in public nd still b bragging abt it...oga iget advice 4 u......go do trangender surgury if u r dat desperate 2 become a lady...tissh...omo ale jati jati

Maybe the gay part about him is actually correct though. Those his pics look gayish. And he's getting too familiar with ochon lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Biggie lap dance by diz tym grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:33am On Nov 11, 2014
BTW, Butty is giving Mr. 265 a lap dance nw.. The manipulator is smiling like a sex-starved kiddo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2014
I just knew biggie would play this butterfly's song in the middle of the night

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Anyway, let's get back to the topic.

Apparently, Tayo's page admin has come out to tell the fans she's voting Idris for some reason.
It's moments like this I begin to wonder exactly on whose side she is.

http://www.facebook.com/tayobbahotshots
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:35am On Nov 11, 2014
biggie just helped butti give 265 the value pack. .. 2 for the price of one hahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2014
thandii1:

Before I do sleep
Let me just say
Spade was justified if he had to do what he did to save his name because the lady/man did gave double information about who she/he was
And this raised for questioning.
And some of the posting she made show some feminine parts and in some show masculine side for the moniker

About ur defense for her.. ..... It's a two way thing
It could be true and by be true

All along let just enjoy the show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2014
decanta next time don't get so aggressive you hear, you came into this thread with so much aggressiveness, you can't blame people for thinking you are a guy (that's if you are not, I am not convinced), you sound so emotional, and little things get to you, stop taking social Media so serious, what happened tonight, you brought it on yourself,of it were a law court, you will be confirmed guilty, just so you know.

spade you made my night, sorry decant an grin

buhahaha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Lol hahahahahahahaha .....oh pls do, this actually made my night less boring ,I've never had this amount of fun in a day......as I joyfully click on report again.

Typical. Ehhh... But if it's false, why call the mods nau? grin
Anyway, you na basket case. I'm just happy the rest of the threadmates don't buy your lies anymore.
Happy moonlighting wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 12:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Seriously this spade guy is something else.... Bully me? You really think you are bullying me right now? Am currently trolling madville with my other accounts right now and really loling so hard at all these right now...you are just giving me the attention I want.....keep exposing as I keep watching...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2014
dre11, chop knuckles, you're in the spirit, spade was very justified...

I did not see your post before I posted mine.

telepathy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2014
margenta:

Maybe the gay part about him is actually correct though. Those his pics look grayish. And he's getting too familiar with ochon lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.