Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2305740 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Nope.
I am not dyslexic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
cool Tayo: I am not going to lie to you big brother but I did not care when samantha won her star gift. Was not interested in sharing her drink. I took her like a sister and she changed on me. I don't even know if the hatred is coming from the star gifts I received earlier in the game. But I hid mine but when Macky won just one, he took it to the club drinking from it. Yet, if it was me that did this, I would be murdered alive. True talk Ajani

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I am not dyslexic.

Partially blind? How can tears become guts unless you were only seeing the "s" at the end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Don't you mean Tayo and guts?
u took it outta my hands...lol

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Partially blind? How can tears become guts unless you were only seeing the "s" at the end.
I have seen Parkinson's do the weirdest things to people. So nothing surprises me anymore where its concerned.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
ninnyanny:
u took it outta my hands...lol
The opportunity was too good to refuse.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

They go together like Tayo & tears.
Even jesus wept....doesnt mean cowardice....u feel me??

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

The opportunity was too good to refuse.
lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
tayo's diary session is never boring, he is more perceptive than we think..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
ninnyanny:
Even jesus wept....doesnt mean cowardice....u feel me??

No, not feeling you at all. What does Jesus got to do with anything I said? And who said anything about cowardice? Enlighten me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I have seen Parkinson's do the weirdest things to people. So nothing surprises me anymore where its concerned.

K. Did you "see" it in braille grin?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
J asks Sammie how it feels to win for the first time (extravaganza things) and she says it does not mean anyway cos she might have been put up.

Nhlanhla tells her that this is impossible as she (Sipe) would have put up a boy to get rid of competition and he thinks she must have put him up instead.

Sammie says something that leads back to the cup she won and Nhlanhla tells her that through out last week, he had been winding Sheila up by telling her that she was winning the cup this week and that Sheila kept saying she did not want it so that people don't start hating her.

Sipe heads a team in the room ...they are coming up with ideas for their task.. Tayo and Goiste in the garden also coming up with ideas for the task.. Sam , Jj and NHL at the dining working on ideas for the task..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
olegunner:
Nhlanhla reprimands Sheillah for domestic indiscretions.

This morning after pumping some iron in the garden Nhlanhla and JJ made off like a pair of biddy's and did their laundry. With more than couple of gripes and things to get off their chest they promptly aired out their laundry about their respective beaus – or would-be beaus Sheillah and Samantha.
Looks like Nhlanhla is shedding his cooler-as-a-cucumber sensibilities about love, the game and everything else. Having clearly taken a knock to the ego at being nominated last week he seemed to be developing something of a god-complex after learning that not only was he saved from eviction on Sunday night but he was immune for another week as a part of the winning extravaganza team from Comedy Week.
With that chip firm on his shoulder he told JJ that he reprimanded the wife, Sheillah, last night for a couple of domestic indiscretions. Firstly, he found it unacceptable that she was making food for other guys in the house when she forbade him to do so for the other ladies. He was even more vexed that it took Tayo pointing this out to her and she still wasn't getting it.
His second bone of contention centred around what he considered bad influence from the vocal, feisty and straight-talking Samantha. He told her to "stop acting like Samantha" for some or other insecure reason. We wonder if this was how the story really unfolded from Sheillah's side and also whether she would have stood back while he spoke to her like how he was making seem to JJ.
Was Nhlanhla becoming a controlling mister and which part of his game was this? While Samantha might be giving JJ a sure run, at least he knew that all that chiding Nhlanhla was reportedly doing would simply not fly with Samantha
Well,if not for shiella's strength as a bosslady,we would have seen another O'neal in Nhlanhla.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Macky aka Chairman WAA

He's day has carried on nicely, it's been normal and very chilled..
Somehow the weather affects the house, when it's like this people just want to stay in bed..

There are few things that really seem like what they really are...he constantly reminds himself he's in a game and he's developed relationships with some people and will be shocked if they are playing games with him...there are alliances formed sometimes unknowingly cos you get close to people without knowing..

Says Tayo felt disappointed with him cos he felt they were close he has to explain to him..they discusses it and feels he's still loyal to the people he's close too..
Since they are working in the wager, battle line haven't been drawn he's cool
Hasn't worked with some of his team mates...don't know if they want him(?)

Sipe is someone he's close to the gals were happy for her...she's stressing a lot and feels she can't push people cos they are adults...he's told her to put her foot down..

Wouldn't know the hoh's decision cos the reveal has always been shocking..
Feels 3 people might leave this week...

Bb's next surprise, he's not thought about it and would rather it happens..
Thanks bb and Africa and ask Africa yo keep voting...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, not feeling you at all. What does Jesus got to do with anything I said? And who said anything about cowardice? Enlighten me.
*goes back to work*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
ninnyanny:
*goes back to work*

*clap clap*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jj Diary s

He's having a really good day, woke up feeling amazing, based on the convo he had with NHL and he has his gym sessions...they talked about situations in the house and the fact that some people are playing mind games to spoil other people's games...
He feels NHL is someone playing his game in a straight way...

Loyalty could be to Africa or your friend...they are all in the house to play their games it's left got you if you are fake or not...if you are real nominate right it's ok.
If NHL nominates him and gives a reason, he will be fine..

Tayo and him has a bit of incidents says he was been attacked...they underlined some issues which he was able to understand and they've discussed about it..
He's met talented people and he doesn't want to keep things personal and you have to be close to certain of the housemates...

The one question he would love to address is basically about the person he was closest to before....he's got an answer if they will get together after the house...
He's gotten the answer by watching her with the housemates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

My physical eye sight is perfect but it was my minds, eye which is in fact sounder, that gave me an insight into the possible cause of what might have been a typographical error.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Good day everyone...sadly no BBA today. Updates would be greatly appreciated..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

My physical eyesight is perfect but it was my minds eye, which is in fact sounder, that gave me an insight into the possible cause of what might have been a typographical error.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Butti

She knew the beanie is a punishment and it was super fun until Jj cos he's like her brother and they are cool like that...thought she will traumatize Jj but she's the one traumatized...then NHL,265, now it's dawned on her it's punishment...
When the music comes it's hypnotic and once she's done she realizes herself..
Says she relates better with the housemates and they know her more..she's never given a lap dance and Ellah gave her a crash course...

Even the housemates are shocked and the looks and stares are a bit confusing..
Doesn't know if the punishment will affect her chances but doesn't want to be known about the gal that gives lap dances ...says she will enjoy the last part of her punishment ...

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

My physical eye sight is perfect but it was my minds, eye which is in fact sounder, that gave me an insight into the possible cause of what might have been a typographical error.

No typos. Next time, use the eyes that are sockected in your face & not the one you claim to have inside your head. Can it see your brain grin? Your mind's eye I mean.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mb

She feels very warm and beautiful cos of the cozy weather it's chilling..
They are enjoying it except for one or two that wanted to chill outside..
The preparations so far so good, they are coming up with ideas and polishing them upstairs...

Butti is doing well and they are cheering her up..
She's a little annoyed cos of what Sam said...since it's a wager task that involves everyone ...Sam insists since it's her idea she has the prerogative on who should use her idea...since she and Jj have ideas and Ellah also has hers ...Sam is upset and it's like her group is separating themselves..

Ellah

Says she was shocked for the first time her name didn't come up..
She hopes she wasn't added and is relieved..the nomination pool changed and they gunned for those that hadn't been up before...

She's doing better, stronger everybody is playing the game at this point..
Relationships are strained and hopes People will support her ..

Feels bb might bring up some people to shake up things a bit..
People need to come out with their personalities rather than concentrate on messing each other's mind up...

The hoh's choice has caused so much tension...seems the chain has some sort of power ..Sipe has changed and says it's her week she will do what she wants..they had some tension but have resolved it by choosing the play they want..

Sheila

Her medulla oblanganta has been screaming and she's been waiting for bb to call her.
She had some discussions with NHL in the house and since it's the critical stage she needs to know how things stand...she realized some of the gals like asking him to do things for them which she's frowned about...NHL says she does things for people cook, chat and all and he's not disturbed her....

NHL says for the past 5 wks she's made him a baby gal in front of Africa and it jolted her...says it wasn't her intentions and was shocked he said housemates said that..
Says she's never gone out of her way to ask for favors and most if the things he's done himself cos he says he's affectionate to her...

She's been thinking it's his strategy and all he wanted was to break her walls...
She's decided to give him his space not to compromise his game...she will let people push him around however they want...had a chat with Sam before bb called her..

It's so difficult she's been thinking about the whole incident and pissed with herself cos she feels she let her guard down which he knows..
They've always acknowledge they are competition for each other...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No typos. Next time, use the eyes that are sockected in your face & not the one you claim to have inside your head. Can it see your brain grin? Your mind's eye I mean.
Oh it sees a lot of things. It sees the obvious and the hidden. Liike how women do sometimes the opposite of what they feel. Some Tayo fans are like that, rather than admit their love for him like the rest of his fans they act like they don't feel him on NL It see that and so much more.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
spade:

grin grin grin

As for your fantasy sha, Tabh still dey. She's legit, I believe.

No,I like just a partner at a time,i really don't joke with loyalty. No threeeesome.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
so goitse says she doesn't know what promiscuous means (which I am tempted to believe since she pronounces it "permiscuous"wink

Biggie goes on tto give her a definition as "someone who is multi talented and able to connect with several housemated"

Loooool. Olodo pikin. She still gets my vote though. Guys let's do it for goitse this week. Lady Morgana must vamoose

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
ladunsky:
Mb

She feels very warm and beautiful cos of the cozy weather it's chilling..
They are enjoying it except for one or two that wanted to chill outside..
The preparations so far so good, they are coming up with ideas and polishing them upstairs...

Butti is doing well and they are cheering her up..
She's a little annoyed cos of what Sam said...since it's a wager task that involves everyone ...Sam insists since it's her idea she has the prerogative on who should use her idea...since she and Jj have ideas and Ellah also has hers ...Sam is upset and it's like her group is separating themselves..

Ellah

Says she was shocked for the first time her name didn't come up..
She hopes she wasn't added and is relieved..the nomination pool changed and they gunned for those that hadn't been up before...

She's doing better, stronger everybody is playing the game at this point..
Relationships are strained and hopes People will support her ..

Feels bb might bring up some people to shake up things a bit..
People need to come out with their personalities rather than concentrate on messing each other's mind up...

The hoh's choice has caused so much tension...seems the chain has some sort of power ..Sipe has changed and says it's her week she will do what she wants..they had some tension but have resolved it by choosing the play they want..

Sheila

Her medulla oblanganta has been screaming and she's been waiting for bb to call her.
She had some discussions with NHL in the house and since it's the critical stage she needs to know how things stand...she realized some of the gals like asking him to do things for them which she's frowned about...NHL says she does things for people cook, chat and all and he's not disturbed her....

NHL says for the past 5 wks she's made him a baby gal in front of Africa and it jolted her...says it wasn't her intentions and was shocked he said housemates said that..
Says she's never gone out of her way to ask for favors and most if the things he's done himself cos he says he's affectionate to her...

She's been thinking it's his strategy and all he wanted was to break her walls...
She's decided to give him his space not to compromise his game...she will let people push him around however they want...had a chat with Sam before bb called her..

It's so difficult she's been thinking about the whole incident and pissed with herself cos she feels she let her guard down which he knows..
They've always acknowledge they are competition for each other...

It's about time. Sheila is too possessive.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Goiste

The weather affects them a little bit and some might want to nap..
She naps when it's hot cos she feels the weather is draining her energy..
So far so good, her group is working together...they've been brainstorming..
She was with Tayo, they did the first scene she doesn't know about the other group..

She was with Tayo in the kitchen and Trez came saying there was so much tension in the house..didn't know where that came from maybe it's his group..

Fingers crossed about Sipe's decisions cos Sheila May have been added and she's nervous..
She's been close to Sipe and nothing as changed whatsoever...she knows she's not close to some people and hope it's not her fellow housemates..

She's into her hoh role and she's putting her foot down, some are challenging her by been a little draggy..earlier she called the housemates and some were slow in their response wanting her to break but she's stronger than that...

She says she didn't call Perm Promiscous cos she didn't really know what it meant.
Says Jj is one housemate that has the same qualities like Perm. Cos he's multi talented
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
dynamitee:
so goitse says she doesn't know what promiscuous means (which I am tempted to believe since she pronounces it "permiscuous"wink

Biggie goes on tto give her a definition as "someone who is multi talented and able to connect with several housemated"

Loooool. Olodo pikin. She still gets my vote though. Guys let's do it for goitse this week. Lady Morgana must vamoose
Heavy olodo! No wonder she did not like Idris that was all about her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Oh it sees a lot of things. It sees the obvious and the hidden. Liike how women do sometimes the opposite of what they feel. Some Tayo fans are like that, rather than admit their love for him like the rest of his fans they act like they don't feel him on NL It see that and so much more.

This post made me go..

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Samantha is really playing her game well... I have to give it to her. She is making it seem like if sipe put her up it would be because of the cup. She says she could see from her facial expression that sipe wasn't happy for her. I saw sipe's face. She said she would want a pink cup too. She didn't fuss a whole lot but she wasn't the only one that didn't fuss. She had a very very very normal face, I was even scared she would change her mind. She now says she feels like there are people against her because of the cup.

I don't exactly like sipe but I hate it when someone is being crucified based on things they didnt do or one insecure person's perception of innocent actions. It's very unattractive. And I used to really really like this babe ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

This post made me go..
yeah, people front like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.