Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2305740 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
safarigirl:
Frankie's admin is campaigning for Goitse, he's being bullied by East Africans though.

Anyway, Frankie arrives Kigali tomorrow, so let's hope he endorses Tayo wink
well! I hope so but I think he prefers Ella. He said this during an interview earlier today "“East Africa should support Ellah to bring the money home because I believe she can do it. I actually fell for her and wanted her but she abused me and I gave up. I think I hadn’t understood her personality well but she is a good girl,” Frankie, a former taxi conductor in Kampala, spoke to this reporter.

“Uganda is my second home. I grew up in Kireka, did all sorts of odd jobs like being a taxi conductor. So, now that Rwanda is out, I will support Uganda all the way to the final,” he said.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Am done with you for now..... I have a mission to accomplish here and and am just getting started ....now move along kid,you've already served your purpose......

I always knew you were a coward who lacked the teeth to justify his barks grin
Anyway, I'm just happy you have been exposed as a gay dude moonlighting as a woman grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
AudioRage:

Bros, you know you don't fool anyone, because you're still grasping at straws over the fact that you have been exposed grin
That is the bitter fact. Claiming they're your brother's pics when the entire thread members have seen you and your gay self.
Don't worry. Spade will chillax in that banville for as long as I desire, just like Decanta is cooling his heels too, our resident fake 'lesbo' grin

Ouch!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tabh:

I like your moniker grin
...thank you grin..one of it's kind.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

It will be your word against mine when I post it .....anyway am getting ready to click on the report button again....stop derailing the thread.

Just like I'm about to click the Report button on your ID for going around a ban with the creation of Decantan when your previous ID was still serving time.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
AudioRage:

I always knew you were a coward who lacked the teeth to justify his barks grin
Anyway, I'm just happy you have been exposed as a gay dude moonlighting as a woman grin
Kikikikijiki I've been called many things but a coward ain't one of them .....you really have no idea how far I can go but you will definitely find out soon .....anyway start creating a new account cos this one will be blocked by tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Guys, Frankie is campaigning hard for Goitse on his page, while attacking Idris for conspiring against him during his stay in the house.
If you recall, Idris was among the people who nominated him.

The Tanzanians are not finding this funny, and they've bashed him relentlessly!
http://m.facebook.com/frankiebba9/photos/a.785890908118831.1073741828.785864288121493/808397832534805/?type=1&source=46&refid=17
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Kikikikijiki I've been called many things but a coward ain't one of them .....you really have no idea how far I can go but you will definitely find out soon .....anyway start creating a new account cos this one will be blocked by tomorrow.

Bros, please tell yourself the truth. Nobody takes you seriously around here anymore. For you to have even lied about your gender was as low as it could get.
Are you trying to redeem your dead image by claiming to have seen my pictures? Please, post them here and shame your haters.
Otherwise, you remain a completely empty loser and a liar grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
AudioRage:

Just like I'm about to click the Report button on your ID for going around a ban with the creation of Decantan when your previous ID was still serving time.
Be my guest ......but for an old dude you do bring yourself down alot ? What happened to the adage that age comes with wisdom....really disappointed.... to think I liked you when I was merely a reader now you have become a joke ,trying to stir up fights in a page you are supposed to be updating and planning out ways to get your rep to win.... Now look at you? A caricature of yourself ,am really ashamed of you and am guessing everybody here is too....this big brother can never be about you ,you are too irrelevant .....quit derailing the thread with your personal issues and let us focus on the people on our TV....not some irrelevant dude blabbering like a lady in labour in a public forum.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
geezprince:
well! I hope so but I think he prefers Ella. He said this during an interview earlier today "“East Africa should support Ellah to bring the money home because I believe she can do it. I actually fell for her and wanted her but she abused me and I gave up. I think I hadn’t understood her personality well but she is a good girl,” Frankie, a former taxi conductor in Kampala, spoke to this reporter.

“Uganda is my second home. I grew up in Kireka, did all sorts of odd jobs like being a taxi conductor. So, now that Rwanda is out, I will support Uganda all the way to the final,” he said.
well, goodbye then. We can send Idris and Ellah to the finals and have EA lose out as usual.

If they keep up like this, Tanzania will remain the only EA country to ever win this show ever

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

@Ochon no offence intended here o.

LOL. No offense taken. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
AudioRage:

Bros, please tell yourself the truth. Nobody takes you seriously around here anymore. For you to have even lied about your gender was as low as it could get.
Are you trying to redeem your dead image by claiming to have seen my pictures? Please, post them here and shame your haters.
Otherwise, you remain a completely empty loser and a liar grin
Lol how can anyone take me seriously am just a newbie here ,barely 3 days .....you on the other hand is an old poster here with lots of respect and credibility.... But you have managed to drag your reputation to the mud ,just to prove a stupid point which at the end of the day you still were wrong.....you underestimate this forum ....when we were in school ,we used this forum to update ourselves about the chase ....many of us were huge fans of you ,ksslib,sholey ,beloved , etc......I on the other hand is a known troll in all the bba groups and everybody hates me.....why descend to my level? Was it worth it? Am really ashamed of you.( sips lemonade)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
ninnyanny:
Goitse behaves like a lil witch....one minute she's all smiles and the next she's all depressed....Idris complained and now Sipe is complaining....Sipe said earlier that they are all feeling d heat of the game and this isnt the time to let someone drag u down...

She is excess baggage.

I knew the chic was a psycho case a long time ago when she first led Idris on only for her to make such a sudden and very sharp u-turn.

I wish she, Mr 265, and Sammy bounce on sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
safarigirl:
well, goodbye then. We can send Idris and Ellah to the finals and have EA lose out as usual.

If they keep up like this, Tanzania will remain the only EA country to ever win this show ever
True! that's why we have to Strengthen our alliance with botswana for now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
forkadict:

She is excess baggage.

I knew the chic was a psycho case a long time ago when she first led Idris on only for her to make such a sudden and very sharp u-turn.

I wish she, Mr 265, and Sammy bounce on sunday
lol...amen
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
ochon:

LOL. No offense taken. smiley
Nice to have you back ochon....this place was dead without you, I didn't grasp what you were saying yesterday.....are you a med lab student?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Be my guest ......but for an old dude you do bring yourself down alot ? What happened to the adage that age comes with wisdom....really disappointed....

"For an old dude" --- See how you've just messed up your own game? This phrase alone proves you're nothing but a liar still grasping at straws over the fact that he was exposed and humiliated yesterday.
So, Ifeanyi Ojukwu, please tell us - Are the "Old" people in your enclave 25 years old? grin
You see, I always knew you had nothing to redeem your image with, and you've played into my hands.
Please, ask the threadmates in here, and they'll tell you: On 28th December, 2013, I uploaded my picture to my profile for ALL to see, so trust me when I tell you this, I'm patiently waiting for you to prove yourself here by posting those so-called pictures of Spade, make everybody laugh at you today.
It seems you don't know where you are.

to think I liked you when I was merely a reader now you have become a joke ,trying to stir up fights in a page you are supposed to be updating and planning out ways to get your rep to win.... Now look at you? A caricature of yourself ,am really ashamed of you and am guessing everybody here is too....this big brother can never be about you ,you are too irrelevant .....quit derailing the thread with your personal issues and let us focus on the people on our TV....not some irrelevant dude blabbering like a lady in labour in a public forum.

Awww, but you know this is a lie you keep telling yourself, because subsequent replies to your handle by other threadmates have made it clear they don't buy your lies anymore. You were totally stripped bare yesterday, and you had no defense against the towering evidence against you grin
You even came this morning claiming you have "had it" with this Spade guy for "attacking women", but you forgot about that little fact that your antecedents during BB The Chase gave you away as a hypocrite considering the unwarranted venom you had for Maria.
Just like another poster by the name Wo1F has said to you... "It's over, son" grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Lol how can anyone take me seriously am just a newbie here ,barely 3 days .....you on the other hand is an old poster here with lots of respect and credibility.... But you have managed to drag your reputation to the mud ,just to prove a stupid point which at the end of the day you still were wrong.....you underestimate this forum ....when we were in school ,we used this forum to update ourselves about the chase ....many of us were huge fans of you ,ksslib,sholey ,beloved , etc......I on the other hand is a known troll in all the bba groups and everybody hates me.....why descend to my level? Was it worth it? Am really ashamed of you.( sips lemonade)

LOL! Let me break it to you, desperado, but...

1. The only person whose reputation was totally destroyed yesterday, is you. Ojukwu Ifeanyi the aspiring musician who pretends to be a woman on the internet because he's a closet fruitcake.

And...
2. Only a morron with no life spends his time worrying over Nairaland reputation. I mean, my anonymous "reputation" which happens to be rooted in an anonymous forum? Dude, how dumb can you get? grin

Ifeanyi, like I have told you before, try redeeming your dead image by posting my pictures if you have them.
If you fail to do this, then you are a pathetic liar grin

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
AudioRage:

"For an old dude" --- See how you've just messed up your own game? This phrase alone proves you're nothing but a liar still grasping at straws over the fact that he was exposed and humiliated yesterday.
So, Ifeanyi Ojukwu, please tell us - Are the "Old" people in your enclave 25 years old? grin
You see, always knew you had nothing to redeem your image, and you've played into my hands.
Please, ask the threadmates in here, and they'll tell you: On 28th December, 2013, I uploaded my picture to my profile for ALL to see, so trust me when I tell you this, I'm patiently waiting for you to prove yourself here by posting those so-called pictures of Spade, make everybody laugh at you today.
It seems you don't know where you are.

Awww, but you know this is a lie you keep telling yourself, because subsequent replies to your handle by other threadmates have made it clear they don't buy your lies anymore. You were totally stripped bare yesterday, and you had no defense against the toweing evidence against you grin
You even came this morning claiming you have "had it" with this Spade guy for "attacking women", but you forgot about that little fact that your antecedents during BB The Chase gave you away as a hypocrite considering the unwarranted venom you had for Maria.
Just like another poster by the name Wo1F has said to you... "It's over, son" grin
Kikikikikikiki .....you ain't 25 and the picture you uploaded that day is a hoax......I know your Facebook name and I know your face ......stop deceiving people ...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Kikikikikikiki .....you ain't 25 and the picture you uploaded that day is a hoax......I know your Facebook name and I know your face ......stop deceiving people ...

Hian! Nwanne, what the hell are you waiting for? TELL us nau!
Let us begin: What is my name?
Post the so-called picture you claim to have. You're embarrassing yourself! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
I strongly suspect Goitse to be a real lesbo. Real one o. A little too Tomboyish for my liking.

No be like the clown wey dey deceive himself for dis land say HE be lesbo

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
But wait o people....if biggie go decide to evict 2people nko? I no trust biggie dis season at all. D inconsistencies are just so much.
And sebi someone said sa dn't take dis show serious? U nid to see how dey are campaigning on twitter and fb for samantha. Sam and mr 666 must go o, na my own b dat.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Okay, guys, just for the entertainment, on the night before the BBHotshots finale, I'll upload a #Surulere picture of myself, featuring the 5-year old Spade from 1994, and the 25-year old Spade from 2014.
Don't miss it wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
forkadict:
I strongly suspect Goitse to be a real lesbo. Real one o. A little too Tomboyish for my liking.

Hahahahaha! grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
AudioRage:

LOL! Let me break it to you, desperado, but...

1. The only person whose reputation was totally destroyed yesterday, is you. Ojukwu Ifeanyi the aspiring musician who pretends to be a woman on the internet because he's a closet fruitcake.

And...
2. Only a morron with no life spends his time worrying over Nairaland reputation. I mean, my anonymous "reputation" which happens to be rooted in an anonymous forum? Dude, how dumb can you get? grin

Ifeanyi, like I have told you before, try redeeming your dead image by posting my pictures if you have them.
If you fail to do this, then you are a pathetic liar grin
Eish! I weep at this boy's stupidity .....you ruined the reputation of someone who fights on every bba page on Facebook with the same name and id?
You exposed a person who clearly stated on his Facebook id male and uploaded a male picture as a male ? ( this dude is something else )
And the first day someone called decanta appeared on this page he or she told you she is Ojukwu ifeanyi giving you a free ride to expose the account ......any sensible person would read between the line but of course not the stupid spade or shovel
And the last time I checked no singer has that long assed name "ojukwu Ifeanyi" you do know that name will be changed sooner or later ...........and you will be left clinging to dust 25 year old idiooot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
forkadict:

I think goitse's case is someone who've probably had a bad relationship and decided to become a lesbo .....I don't think she is a natural lesbian......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
@spade bone that troll call decantan, you are giving him the attention he is seeking, that guy is not important , he is not important to this thread in anyway, on the other hand, you are, bone the guy, let him keep deceiving himself, he doesn't give detail updates, he doesn't even makes us laugh, he is just here to troll, let's stop giving the attention seeking dude what he yearns for, he got me banned, he got you banned, he is obviously getting what he wants, leave him, let him choke on his lie.

what an attention seeking troll..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Eish! I weep at this boy's stupidity .....

Wow! So, you mean I morphed (like Mystique) from an "old dude" to "this boy" in a space of minutes? Or is that just your jumbled and inconsistent thought process failing you once again? Ehh, Ifeanyi?

you ruined the reputation of someone who fights on every bba page on Facebook with the same name and id?

You don't sayyy... But only yesterday, when I posted the picture, you claimed he was your brother - a "minor" whose reputation is to be protected and safeguarded. Today, it's a different story.
So, which is it, Ifeanyi? Your lies are falling apart because they weren't properly thought out.

You exposed a person who clearly stated on his Facebook id male and uploaded a male picture as a male ? ( this dude is something else )

Ahh, but exactly yesterday when I made your gender public, you posted a screenshot of Ojukwu Ifeanyi with a female profile picture in a desperate attempt to "prove" you were female, only for me to open up the gallery and find that same female picture in there. Guy, please, stop doing this to yourself. Everytime you reply, you come out looking worse, because nobody buys your lies.

And the first day someone called decanta appeared on this page he or she told you she is Ojukwu ifeanyi giving you a free ride to expose the account ......any sensible person would read between the line but of course not the stupid spade or shovel
And the last time I checked no singer has that long assed name "ojukwu Ifeanyi" you do know that name will be changed sooner or later ...........and you will be left clinging to dust 25 year old idiooot

My people, you can see the final ramblings of a drowning schizo. It's so sad he let himself go this way.
But you know the thing about me?
I don't dig your grave... I simply hand you a Spade grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
@spade bone that troll call decantan, you are giving him the attention he is seeking, that guy is not important , he is not important to this thread in anyway, on the other hand, you are, bone the guy, let him keep deceiving himself, he doesn't give detail updates, he doesn't even makes us laugh, he is just here to troll, let's stop giving the attention seeking dude what he yearns for, he got me banned, he got you banned, he is obviously getting what he wants, leave him, let him choke on his lie.

Yeah.
My work is done with him. grin
I'm just glad he got completely exposed.

On to strictly BBA affairs now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
AudioRage:
Okay, guys, just for the entertainment, on the night before the BBHotshots finale, I'll upload a #Surulere picture of myself, featuring the 5-year old Spade from 1994, and the 25-year old Spade from 2014.
Don't miss it wink

What time of the day precisely is this sheet going down

Then dude, 20 year gap don pass surulere o. The margin is about 10/15 year gap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
Very sensible post wonder why the mugu has not gotten it yet dannyx?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pesuzok(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
safarigirl:
that's my dream finals. Tayo vs. Macky2 will be the closest thing to Uti vs. Munya especially because of passionate fans. The battle for ROA will be hot and the best riggers will win. I'm feeling quite optimistic about Tayo's chances as the days progress

Dont forget Idris or Ella if one of them remains

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.