Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,136 members, 7,973,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2315797 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
decantain:

No I dont like people reaping rewards without any efforts ...call dillish boring all you want but she did put some effort,her Saturday night thing with Cleo and her random alter egos were damn entertaining.
Mam Bea is gorgeous and classy but she simply cannot win .....we work hard to get things in life.

Bwahahaha...

Dillish is the worst person to have ever won BBA in its history... lazy a'r's'e girl... couldn't make meaningful contributions to tasks, never won/attempted to win HOH, forms holy holy, would not yield to even a lap dance...
Dat her drunk nonsense with Cleo was not even funny... truth or dare nko.. nothing....
Regionality just gifted that girl 300k she did not even strive to earn..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

But of course!
I've never been there,heard it's African London?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2014
njokusboy:

Bwahahaha...

Dillish is the worst person to have ever won BBA in its history... lazy a'r's'e girl... couldn't make meaningful contributions to tasks, never won/attempted to win HOH, forms holy holy, would not yield to even a lap dance...
Dat her drunk nonsense with Cleo was not even funny... truth or dare nko.. nothing....
Regionality just gifted that girl 300k she did not even strive to earn..
You wanted her to act like a LovePeddler ? Sorry she is a classy and an extremely beautiful woman...who knows how to comport herself and thankfully Africa rewarded her duly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2014
decantain:

I've never been there,heard it's African London?

I don't know about it being Africa's London- we have the good, the bad & the damn ugly just like any place in the world. No exception.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Aww, you think so? She comes across genuine to me. Hmmm
She ain't genuine. The only genuine h/ms there are trez, goitse and to an extent, tayo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2014
safarigirl:
it's just SA vs. Bots cuz Bots is leaning towards Naija. Others still have their alliances intact. SAcans were busy insulting the reps of other countries, they attacked Sheila and attacked Goitse(ontop Idris matter), they kept ridiculing JJ cuz of Sam forgetting they would need Bots and Zim. They balanced and allowed Zim hijack their votes the 2 times they had the chance to form an alliance with Namibia, now they're begging in Afrikaans. Funny, SA promotes regionalism the most, but when the cards are down, SADC doesn't have their back.
Kikikikiki....I see more tensions though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I don't know about it being Africa's London- we have the good, the bad & the damn ugly just like any place in the world. No exception.
But you have extremely beautiful women ...I bet you are a hottie too?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
decantain:
Tayo ...100 percent
Ellah ....99 percent
Idris.....50 percent
Others .... Nil percent.

Macky2
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
kwametut:
@Safarigirl
You have been crapping around ....It seems as if you're like mentiong the word "SA". Am sure its INFERIOR COMPLEX. Nigeria the TINY OVEROPULATED and UNDERDEVELOPED shithole always feel INFERIOR to SA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You want to start another SA/naija e-fight abi? Kindly let us enjoy the peace and quiet here. Biko.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2014
tosag:
She ain't genuine. The only genuine h/ms there are trez, goitse and to an extent, tayo.
If I had a camera foreshadowing my every move,trust me I will be the nicest person you will ever meet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2014
tosag:

That's debatable though.

A group of people can be given the same picture, 9/10 they will have very different descriptions & opinions of the very same picture. Same way some look at the clouds & see elephant shapes but some all they'll see is white fluff floating in the heavens above. Shrugs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2014
forkadict:

Macky2
He is already rich .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2014
decantain:

But you have extremely beautiful women ...I bet you are a hottie too?

Hehe. I plead the 5th. No comment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Hehe. I plead the 5th. No comment.
You don't want to invite me over in SA....there are lots of things I can teach you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2014
kwametut:
SOUTHERN AFRICA, EAST AND CENTRAL AFRICA UNITE AND VOTE THE "Yoruba kwere kwere Tayo out".

SOUTHERN, CENTRAL AND EAST AFRICA HAS OVER 550 MILLION BANTU SPEAKERS USE YOUR ADVANTAGE AND VOTE "The kwere kwere out".
He must leave SA house and stink in Lagos the "PORTUGESE FOUNDED SLAVE PORT".

In shot Slow and boring PITCH BLACK STINKING VOODOOIST YORUBA HEAD OUT. grin grin grin grin

FOETSEEEEEEEEEEEEK HUIS TOE MA SE POES!!!!!!! cheesy grin grin grin
Drandkaak...fosek.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

That's debatable though.

A group of people can be given the same picture, 9/10 they will have very different descriptions & opinions of the very same picture. Same way some look at the clouds & see elephant shapes but some all they'll see is white fluff floating in the heavens above. Shrugs.
You may be right but there is an extent to which one can hide his/her true character. Don't u think so? Taking klarklar for example, dude is a nice guy. But he tries to flow with the gossip crew so as to be have allies.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2014
j just feel like laughing, I don't know why, buhahahahahahaha, kikikikikikikiki
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

That's debatable though.

True that. When I look at the clouds, all I see is a stepping stone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2014
@Kwame enough already, I know u hiding under the guise of being Safrican when u are not just to instigate an e-fight. Please stop
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2014
And wia d f*ck is BRIAREOS wen u need him....

Probably in anoda planet chill wit his inter galactic allien pals!!

Oga MOD pls teleport back to planet earth ( nairaland to be specific ) and do wat u ar knw 4 b4 blood start to flow o!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

True that. When I look at the clouds, all I see is a stepping stone.

Oh hey!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantain: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2014
kwametut:
Nhlanhla is far better than Tayo in everything ACADEMICALLY hes SUPERIOR TO THAT PITCH BLACK APE.
Nhlanhla is a HONOURS INFORMATION SYSTEMS GRADUATE and working towards his MASTERS degree and works as a business analyists in one of SA top firms.

While slow and boring Tayo, is just a navy bloke. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

In his life Tayo can ONLY TALK ABOUT S.A. AND HOW LIFE WAS WHEN HE LIVED IN S.A. AND HIS "PHOTOSHOPED PHOTOS". grin grin grin grin

iM SURE IF WE WERE STILL IN "ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE ERA" THE NIGERIANS WERE GONNA SELL HIM SLAVERS IN BRAZIL OR HAITI HE'D QUALIFY AS A "SLAVE". Hes not the OFFICE TYPE THAT U FIND IN S.A. AND 1ST WORLD. grin grin grin grin
Bleirre...jou stink Poes...loop kak.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Dathommie:

Oga MOD pls teleport back to planet earth ( nairaland to be specific ) and do wat u ar knw 4 b4 blood start to flow o!!!
He's using the restroom. please exercise patience.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2014
stop stressing yourselves, just ignore, don't beg, don't fight, just ignore. he would pack his load and go if he doesn't get the attention he wants.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Dathommie:

What u are clamouring for is why the "report" link what created.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2014
tosag:
You may be right but there is an extent to which one can hide his/her true character. Don't u think so? Taking klarklar for example, dude is a nice guy. But he tries to flow with the gossip crew so as to be have allies.

And someone else viewing the show might not see it that way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

And someone else viewing the show might not see it that way.
True talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.