Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2275669 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
forkadict:

Na like dat person with down syndrome dey look?

Yes na. Check pix of pple with down syndrome and see how there face and lips are then u will understand what I mean
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
I say oya na.

Ooops! Missed this time.

This is just to prove that I got the means and resources to acquire as many plots as i desire. This is a demo of what will happen on page 1000. I got 9 plots. At par with the reputable, serial plot acquisitor @waxdude.

@waxdude, thanks dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kendrick93(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kheart(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
who s dis dik sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kheart(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
who s dis diict sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin I just love him

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
labelledame:
How did Africa vote DEnzel out in the first week in his season na ? ? the guy is freaking funny!!!!! Denzel: the girl wt the fake hair.....i dnt know what her name referring to *Sipe* LMAOO

I was not happy at all when he left the 1st week..but that guy na original "rated 18"...he was really weird

And then he went on to say " as much as Ellah would want to wear her short skirts showing ALL the Cellulites on her body, she's still intimidated by me" ...na so I faint** grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
See as you people give me 12 page assignment. Reminds me of the good ol' chase days.
I just love that nigga Luclay tho.

He and Karen's chemistry was out of this world! Loved them to heaven and back . I wonder if they're currently still friends.
Hopefully undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
THEAMAKA:
See as you people give me 12 page assignment. Reminds me of the good ol' chase days.
I just love that nigga Luclay tho.

He and Karen's chemistry was out of this world! Loved them to heaven and back . I wonder if they're currently still friends.
Hopefully undecided
Karen is now married .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
778 cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Speaking of weirdo Denzel....

Every time i see him all i can think about is the time he told Dillish be would floss his teeth with her pubic hair, to where she replied that she didn't have any.
Just disgusting and totally cringe worthy.

But he's funny tho, just too creepy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Uti made perfect sense, big up to him.....I really wish I watched his season.... It must have been very interesting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Karen is now married .

I know! We have yet to see pictures tho.

But doesn't mean she and Luclay can't still be friends. Along with Baby B*tch (Bernadina) and Cousin B*tch (Mumba).
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
THEAMAKA:
Speaking of weirdo Denzel....

Every time i see him all i can think about is the time he told Dillish be would floss his teeth with her pubic hair, to where she replied that she didn't have any.
Just disgusting and totally cringe worthy.

But he's funny tho, just too creepy.

Norman Bates grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Can't believe Sheila is 21, sorry to say this but at this rate can't imagine how she'll look at 35. She needs to pay more attention to her weight and dressing

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
I totally understand why luclay is calm
and all emotional.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
adebisicutie:
Can't believe Sheila is 21, sorry to say this but at this rate can't imagine how she'll look at 35. She needs to pay more attention to her weight and dressing
like someone said..."she's too scattered."

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
I really hope the housemates tap energy from these veterans and improve their games,because this show goes beyond the house....most successful people are people who are ready to step out of their comfort zones.Uti and Melvin being a perfect example.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
adebisicutie:
football age thinz mbok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
ninnyanny:
I totally understand why luclay is calm
and all emotional.
Because his attitude cost him the money?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
yiwaldecanta:
I really hope the housemates tap energy from these veterans and improve their games,because this show goes beyond the house....most successful people are people who are ready to step out of their comfort zones.Uti and Melvin being a perfect example.

melvin? ready to step out of his comfort zone? No further comments.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Esejojo:
Hi Guys.

I was expecting someone to have observed this.

But don't you guys think that Uti has set a record for the number of participation in any Big Brother franchise?

Just asking.

He's the 2nd after Mwisho cos Mwhisho was in d house till the last day for the two seasons he participated in while Uti left after the 3rd week in 2008. I don't think one week will top his buddy's record though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Im not watching right now
but frm d look of things on twitter
Ella is crying in her ds.
(not literally though)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pamperme:
777 is the number grin
Oluwa Shina
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
You guys I understand why Ella won miss uganda. lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
forkadict:

melvin? ready to step out of his comfort zone? No further comments.

LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Because his attitude cost him the money?
nah....in my opinion I think he is tryina redeem his image and to show that he is now a responsible man...not the otono we knew way back. And for these, he is grateful.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
I doubt if it's football age, what amazes me is where she got the y*n'sh from....
waxdude:

football age thinz mbok

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
I wonder who is sholay2011's favorite this year? His favs always win( take note safarigirl)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
ellab:
grin I just love him
how can you love this guy with ogbolor lips.

he's so eeeeewwwww...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
LaCotti:
So Luclay rolls with Ateke Tom undecided lipsrsealed

Hmmm

Make e take am easy o

No wonder he now speaks pidgin

The first time I heard Luclay speak pidgin was with Karen on their first night in the BB house. He said to her: "Na wah for you o!".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.