Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2280355 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
forkadict:
@LIAR (njokusboy)

I still await the post where I said that I prefer Tayo to Bassey and Sulu.

LIAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!
all these market women(men) back nd forth quarrels. Quite annoying

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
njokusboy:

I give up... so case cannot be solved...
So u prefer bassey, sulu nd denzel to Tayo...
grin grin grin

Fork ur case no get solution aswear...

I asked you this
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
njokusboy:

This is getting stale (1)
No you are delusional.... you advice me to move on when it is you who clearly has a problem with him...(1b)
(2) you prove me otherwise, u accused me first...
(3) you don't know, yet you said we are cool...
(4). Now you have admitted I didn't ask you any question about melvin.... grin grin
Dude, give it up... we asked you a question based on ur contradicting positions and you started talking about melvin.... grin..
(5) carried venom for over a year grin grin grin
This is funny as fvck...
Hello, you were the one who got there and starting shouting Melvins name like a towncrier... so it was you who actually carried venom not me....
I just had to remind you we were in another season, an advice which you suddenly feel the urge to give, take out the log in your eye first....

(1) Liar, let it get stale.
(1b) No, you are the delusional one.
(2) No liar, you prove otherwise.
(3) Liar, I asked you to check the relevant post if you really want to know. You don't expect me to spoonfeed you.
(4) I have already clarified my position. I will not repeat it.
5) incoherent bull sheet.

P.S: You can either let this drop or let it drag. Your pick.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Girl, chill. So aren't you good in bed or something grin?

The things I mentioned are generalizations by those who are deep into astrology. Example, most astrology fanatics don't like Geminis because of their mental instability. It's one of those things. Every sign has good & bad. If you go to astrology sites eg. ElsaElsa, LindaGoodman etc, you will see e-wars, people dissing certain signs they've had bad experiences with be it romantically or otherwise. Astro fans take this shyt serious lol.
THEAMAKA:

Lol, its the "boring" and "users" part I didn't like. I am neither of those, I am the life of the party cheesy As for money, I think I care about money just as much as the next person. I wish to NEVER EVER be broke.

The rest however, is true. wink
.....so she is good in bed!! lipsrsealed...the best part of the zodiac/astrology troll for today(I know it will rear it's ugly head again...plenty winch winch people full here)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
njokusboy:

Excuse me.... where did you see this??
He said Tayo and melvin are/were extremes...
That he prefers someone in between like sulu and bassey.... which calm Tayo are you referring to, has Tayo ever been calm?

Well I can't answer that cause I haven't been watching. I just going based on what forkadict said.
That Is All.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
forkadict:

Please calm down.

I compared them all with Melvin.

This was ur reply...

What does it imply... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
...I see this task heading straight to the trash bag...not completely impressed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LMFAO.

What's the birth chart website you suggested? I wanna check it out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
braindamage:
.....so she is good in bed!! lipsrsealed...the best part of the zodiac/astrology troll for today(I know it will rear it's ugly head again...plenty winch winch people full here)

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Who will rep us at all stars? I nominate Lilian and Beverly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:
Who will rep us at all stars? I nominate Lilian and Beverly.

[size=16pt]GBAMEST!!!![/size]

I was even thinking the same two days ago. If not for Beverly's mouth, she is entertaining. I feel they both would bring great energy to the house and light up the weekend parties.
And besides, Nigerians will be forced to support a female rep for once. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fork fork addict and njokus boy eh! It haff do for d two of you. Quarreling lyk pepper sellers. I said,I didn't say,liarrrrr! Shuuu! Na wa o . Pls update us and stop all dis rants

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
If they don't loose their wager,I will peep at my neighbour's bathroom.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
THEAMAKA:

What's the birth chart website you suggested? I wanna check it out.

Cafeastrology.com

Please tell me if it was spot on. No details, just true or false.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
@yiwaldecanta just inspired me to compile another list
*cough* excuse me..... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Cold emotionally, yes.

Don't force yourself to believe it if you ain't about it. More people are into it though. Indians never get married without consulting an astrologer to draw up their charts cheesy Different strokes for different folks. It's cool.

grin grin Oh well! Supposedly, it works for them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
THEAMAKA:

[size=16pt]GBAMEST!!!![/size]

I was even thinking the same two days ago. If not for Beverly's mouth, she is entertaining. I feel they both would bring great energy to the house and light up the weekend parties.
And besides, Nigerians will be forced to support a female rep for once. grin grin grin
You know right?....if a man came alongside Karen,am sure Nigeria would have voted him instead.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
THEAMAKA:
@yiwaldecanta just inspired me to compile another list
*cough* excuse me..... grin
Lol which list?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Wait till you meet him life,the guy is an angel....he is not handsome,he is beautiful..... I've met him twice ,once when he was a co judge for our university and once on a set of a music video.....he smells like vanilla mixed with strawberry and a deeply strong scented rose flower.

Agbalagba!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
njokusboy:

This was ur reply...

What does it imply... grin

Hahahahahaha LIAAAAAAR!

So that implies that I prefer Tayo to Sulu and Bassey?

LIAAAAAAR.

Please quote the post where I said that I prefer tayo to Sulu and Bassey.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
forkadict:

(1) Liar, let it get stale.
(1b) No, you are the delusional one.
(2) No liar, you prove otherwise.
(3) Liar, I asked you to check the relevant post if you really want to know. You don't expect me to spoonfeed you.
(4) I have already clarified my position. I will not repeat it.
5) incoherent bull s
P.S: You can either let this drop or let it drag. Your pick.

See how you label am, 1a and 1b.... looks like econ 404 grin

(1) what did I lie about, the argument getting stale??
(2) you actually accused me first, need proof....
(3) I lied about not been cool too.... grin
(4) you have not clarified anything...
(5) inorder words, "I have nothing to say"

Ps.... you can either drop the matter or let it drag

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

grin grin Oh well! Supposedly, it works for them.

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
forkadict:

Hahahahahaha LIAAAAAAR!

So that implies that I prefer Tayo to Sulu and Bassey?

LIAAAAAAR.

Please quote the post where I said that I prefer tayo to Sulu and Bassey.

Bwahaahahahaahahah, why do people do this....

I asked if you preferred them to Tayo...

You said, you only compared them with melvin... dat I should calm down.... meaning you don't think they re better than Tayo.... not so angry grin angry grin ; grin

Nawaoh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Owk...ok...they had to win their wager, before Tayo starts eating facewash
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ha! Na wa o. Please guys enough is enough. All these arguments won't add shikom to your pockets. I don't even know your reasons for quarreling on a faceless forum. Exerting so much energy on nothing.na wa o. Abeg make una stop all dis una yeye face-me-i-slap-you quarrels. Update us abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

You know right?....if a man came alongside Karen,am sure Nigeria would have voted him instead.

1000 likes. Even if we had a male rep like Mr265 or KC Moore alongside Karen, they would still be in that house, and she would have since been booted out. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
THEAMAKA:

1000 likes. Even if we had a male rep like Mr265 or KC Moore alongside Karen, they would still be in that house, and she would have since been booted out. grin
Lol and to think most viewers are women!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Cafeastrology.com

Please tell me if it was spot on. No details, just true or false.

So much to read..... but so far it is 85% accurate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
THEAMAKA:

....Not completely true. We like the entertainment, the package being secondary. While some have the glut for beauty queens...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
forkadict:

Thanks sooooooo much @The Amaka. God bless you so much for this. God will land you a major surprise before the end of this year

@njokusboy is really challenged in understanding simple English.

You wan port now, na wetin you talk be dat.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
THEAMAKA:

So much to read..... but so far it is 85% accurate.

Yipee.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
njokusboy:

See how you label am, 1a and 1b.... looks like econ 404 grin

(1) what did I lie about, the argument getting stale??
(2) you actually accused me first, need proof....
(3) I lied about not been cool too.... grin
(4) you have not clarified anything...
(5) inorder words, "I have nothing to say"

Ps.... you can either drop the matter or let it drag
You fit call am Forking 909. I could care less.
(1) This guy, you begin to irritate me. You argue like a reta.rd. I said earlier that I will continue to call you liar until you post my quote where I said that I prefer Tayo to Sulu and Bassey. I warned about how boring this could be didn't I?
(2) You accused me first.
(3) Refer to point one.
(4) I have. And I will not repeat it. A few thread mates have confirmed same. Sorry.
(5) Whatever makes you hard.

P,S: You can either drop this or let it drag. Your pick

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.