Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2272983 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
dontrezzo:
LMFAO this 14 guy won't kill me cheesy...are you trying to say tayo has low self-esteem shocked shocked
dude you are too much keep it up grin

Dont put words into my mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
anniep:

Elikem later started advising them to ignore and don't make fuss about it.

there you have it folks.....Its really Ochon. All the proof you need ninnyanny!! See as my backspace key don die as i try to quote the epistle....
Ninny, you be the lady that buys stuff for peeps faraway?

LOL. I don't type epistles. I only updated what happened. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
14:

Its not the first season that was a total bore, i can count a few, BBA Revolution is one of them, what a total waste.
who do you want to win?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
TIA, No regions, No Borders, One Africa #TeamNaija #TeamHotties4ever #TeamFineboys #TeamFreshAsMizz #TeamNoSmellos #TeamNaWeBadPass #TeamYouCan'tTouchThis #TeamEntertainers #TeamNoiseMakers #TeamWeNoDeyCarryLast #TeamSwagAllDay #DemGoKnow #AreTheyMad cool

....Feel free to add any #Team I may have missed grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2014
dontrezzo:
and you think we care all we want is entertainment.majority of them are just there to spectate.your homeboy always asks "where is the drama?" instead of being the one to cause drama and give us something to watch instead of eat sleep and fart cheesy

You dont need to cause drama all the time to win this game. Even those who were perceived borites have won this game, not once but more than two occasions. Which drama did dellish caused? didnt she walk away with the money?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2014
14:

Dont put words into my mouth
it was a question dumbass undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
dontrezzo:
who do you want to win?

NONE, No one deserves that money.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
JJ, BUTI n ELLA GOSSIPING.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2014
forkadict:

The 'hotshots' were so hot they nearly made Biggy go bankrupt. He promptly sought the intervention of the Chase mates and Amplified housemates to salvage the show.

LMAO! They were indeed that "hot" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
TAYO: having the fun of their life. Go boy while jj, Butti and Ella being pissedn He said this guyz want to finish us b4 they start dealing wif themselves.

Who said thiis? this guyz want to finish us b4 they start dealing wif themselves
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2014
dontrezzo:
and you think we care all we want is entertainment.majority of them are just there to spectate.your homeboy always asks "where is the drama?" instead of being the one to cause drama and give us something to watch instead of eat sleep and fart cheesy

Drama? Entertainment? But wasn't Melvin winning material?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2014
anniep:

Elikem later started advising them to ignore and don't make fuss about it.

there you have it folks.....Its really Ochon. All the proof you need ninnyanny!! See as my backspace key don die as i try to quote the epistle....
Ninny, you be the lady that buys stuff for peeps faraway?
oh yes! forkadict is my PA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:08am On Nov 21, 2014
14:

NONE, No one deserves that money.
why do you watch the show? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2014
aodis:

Who said thiis? this guyz want to finish us b4 they start dealing wif themselves
jJ
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Drama? Entertainment? But wasn't Melvin winning material?
which kind winning material the dude was as so frustratingly dull.infact what are you saying sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:11am On Nov 21, 2014
M'am Bea and her crush on Uti, though.
This whole thing is starting to play out in her head, and she might just end up giving birth to his 6 children, all in her head.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:21am On Nov 21, 2014
spade:
M'am Bea and her crush on Uti, though.
This whole thing is starting to play out in her head, and she might just end up giving birth to his 6 children, all in her head.

It's very serious that she had to tell Idris not to share her Lil secret with other housemates especially Vimbai? I think she's very secretive...won't be surprised of it really went down between Permy and her

Idris and Goitse. ..hmnnn

Sulu shut up small biko...braabraabraaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2014
dontrezzo:
which kind winning material the dude was as so frustratingly dull.infact what are you saying sef

Lol just saying. I mean people were campaigning hard for him trying to sell his dull pastor shine shine teeth personality as worthy of the money. Na these same people come complain about the Boreahots being too calculative and dull. As if they are confused.

M'am Bea is the most worthy of the money.
You know her ability to stay cool under pressure, resolve issues amongst housemates, make friends with almost all the housemates. One of the only people that manages to keep a level head in the midst of madness. It's not always about being loud or the most entertaining. It's about having the ideal character, and she has it.

I just dey laugh sef.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:25am On Nov 21, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Lol just saying. I mean people were campaigning hard for him trying to sell his dull pastor shine shine teeth personality as worthy of the money. Na these same people come complain about the Boreahots being too calculative and dull. As if they are confused. M'am Bea is the most worthy of the money.
You know her ability to stay cool under pressure, resolve issues amongst housemates, make friends with almost all the housemates. One of the only people that manages to keep a level head in the midst of madness. It's not always about being loud or the most entertaining. It's about having the ideal character, and she has it.

I just dey laugh sef.
grin grin grin
shocked shocked LMFAO cheesy...nice try
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:27am On Nov 21, 2014
I think pokello tweeted something about vambi
Some tweeps got angry and finished her
I think she has deleted the tweet
and she ended up denying it
she later said vambi is her cuz
and they grew up together.

some tweeps were like if she had gone to biggie's
house she wud have just been dressing and painting
her face and then make pipl like sipe worship her.
lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:27am On Nov 21, 2014
dontrezzo:
shocked shocked LMFAO cheesy...nice try

In fact M'am Bea is the real Hotshot

In fact, i will hype her until whatever that guy's name is converts to Christianity

LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Idris had just finished spending time with Goitse outside, only to retire back to the house and start kissing Ellah...
...I'm confused
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Shooo...Idris just waka-ed Uti on the face shocked ...see insult o? If na Tayo eehn?? Whether fake housemate or not, hotshots for end today

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:35am On Nov 21, 2014
spade:
Idris had just finished spending time with Goitse outside, only to retire back to the house and start kissing Ellah...
...I'm confused

The guy na player o...he's looking for votes from both countries
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Shooo...Idris just waka-ed Uti on the face shocked ...see insult o? If na Tayo eehn?? Whether fake housemate or not, hotshots for end today

Uti just finished him and his bowlegs grin

"My name is Idris.
I am from Tanzania, with bowlegs. All the straight legs have gone home."
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2014
spade:

Uti just finished himand his bowlegs grin

"My name is Idris.
I am from Tanzania, with bowlegs. All the straight legs have gone home."

gringringrin vitamin D deficiency
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Uti to Sheila: go and wear your bra
Sheila: fuucck you
Uti: fuucck your yansh grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Uti just dropped another hint for Tayo...always have an alliance, you can never be alone

Uti tell him o...his strong headedness just won't allow him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Uti; Tayo form alliance with Traz, shella,Sipe and co u can not be alone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Lmfao. ..Idris is finished!! gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.