Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2288389 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Loving the Tayo I see now...dude is cool when he's chilled. * Uganda beautiful, ehen*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Do you know one little thing called masters? Or second degree?
It was only a suggestion.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

*squints*

I disagree that you all tell it like it is but I don't wanna go there. Not in a mood to argue grin SOME of you are quite upfront though, which is nice.

Made me remember one particular DS of Tayo's. Personally, all I heard was gibberish, then I logged-in here & people were praising his "intelligence" + "foresight" as if he were a true reincarnation of Nostradamus or even Plato himself. LOL! I understand it though, you all have some degree of emotional & intellectual understanding with him because he is your countryman. You tick at the same frequency or whatever. But I don't have much in common with him, hence I might listen to the same convo & think, "What a load of kak". We're different & I respect that. That's why I just stay in my lane when some of you are cheering because he was "on point", we reason differently & it ends dur.

*throws down the mic grin *

Yeye geeh...lmfao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
GwazaJuice26:
Samantha is EDUCATED than Tayo, she attanded MULTI RACIAL PRIVATE SCHOOLS in SA and went to a top university and is a LAW GRAD and an UPPER CLASS KID.

While Tayo has qualifications in navy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and am sure is a product of your POOR SCHOOLS.
Nigerians in SA date lower class chicks TOP NOTCH WOMEN look down at them.
tongue undecided kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry

grin
I can see how intelligent you are! Wow

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
chrisviral:

I tried!
The finals are tomorrow, the first place is between Naijaboiy and Kulboy, but apparently it seems Naijaboiy has the upper hand.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
ellab:

lol not a fan of gore scense( TO isn't scary in anyway) but I do enjoy it when I fee like and that ain't d only thread I visit smiley

gringrin I was just Psyching ya. Ain't nothing gory about TVD or Originals, just some bunch of starry-eyed, love-crazed vampires regurgitating same love cycle, over and over again. Though Originals is a bit more vicious with less love scenes. I'm a huge fan BTW. I do take a peek at the thread once in a while, only to see you drooling over Damon and Klaus; wishing Damon can have Elena forever. cheesy

Why do ladies love Damon over Stefan? angryangry What's with love for 'bad guys'? Good guys rock, yanno? sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

It was only a suggestion.
Lol anyway I don't have any degree in psychology..... am just naturally gifted.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Na mass psychological communication.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be like sey na ForkAdict sell the degree to am. 3 for 5naira!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Yeye geeh...lmfao

grin

Tayo: jgtmadlllwgdpqqqqqq
Forwetinnah: That's on point!

LMFAO

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
*my oberservation

All or Most of Us Nigerians pissed at Tayo are not angry because Tayo is complaining, No, We are only angry because we expected him to be the last to Crack, hahaha, That's the truth.

To whom much is given, Much is expected"
This ain't the first time he went over the bar with his talking, but in this case, we thought and believed that he was never gonna Crack, he would be the Realest Dude that won't send, Lol, I like to think our anger are born out of how disappointed we are of him, rather than what he has done.

If other HM has cracked, and he was the last, we won't mind, even if he brings down the walls of jericho, we just pissed he was the first to do.

Miss P said: Tayo weakness is that he is weak when you expect him to be strong and then strong when you expect him to display weakness.

We expected too much from him, well sorry he didn't give it to us.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

There are other flaws or rather, habits, Tayo needs to work on to become a better person but this today own no be matter wey suppose be matter sef. Well, to each his/her own.
tayo na stupidd boy now, everybody know that one, he needs to grow up. but people picking on him every nano-seconds na im be my problem, issues that is supposed to slide, they pick on it, as a matter of fact, the people that pick on tayo, are constantly doing it, in every five hours someone is picking on him, he chop, drop cup, national issue, he snore, national issue.

I just tire.

baba na how far na, how you dey?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

Mother Theresa felt the need to please everyone. She has inferiority complex----- safarigirl

If you are failing, or feel youre failing in anything youre doing in life, and worry about it just like every normal human being should, you have inferiority complex---- safarigirl

If you are are Model who feeds and makes a living from a job which requires alot of confidence in ones self 100% of the time, you have inferiority complex----- safarigirl

Hahahahahahaha... Guy, that Mother Theresa line is epic!

All these our resident psychologists, na forkadict sell their degrees give them.

*Modified* As for Yacaa (referring to Dannyxy, not you ksslib), abeg free the babe. I wish sey I get power to dey update like her because she dey try. But catching trips here is way better than typing updates this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

grin

LMFAO
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

cheesy apparently you do, if not you wouldn't have dug through your phone looking for the picture to show me.

*Now I'm wondering, between me and you who has a psychological communication degree, coz it seems I'm better at it. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dannyxy:

tayo na stupidd boy now, everybody know that one, he needs to grow up. but people picking on him every nano-seconds na im be my problem, issues that is supposed to slide, they pick on it, as a matter of fact, the people that pick on tayo, are constantly doing it, in every five hours someone is picking on him, he chop, drop cup, national issue, he snore, national issue.

I just tire.

baba na how far na, how you dey?
Am even tired of talking about him.......how is your wife Feza?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

Mother Theresa felt the need to please everyone. She has inferiority complex----- safarigirl

If you are failing, or feel youre failing in anything youre doing in life, and worry about it just like every normal human being should, you have inferiority complex---- safarigirl

If you are are Model who feeds and makes a living from a job which requires alot of confidence in ones self 100% of the time, you have inferiority complex----- safarigirl

Classic, I love you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
chrisviral:

cheesy apparently you do, if not you wouldn't have dug through your phone looking for the picture to show me.

*Now I'm wondering, between me and you who has a psychological communication degree, coz it seems I'm better at it. tongue
Hahahahahahahaha....you are good I give you that....now move along ,am done with you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tuned in to Feza, Macky2, Tasha and Tayo chatting in the kitchen so didn't catch from the begining
Atmosphere is calm with Tayo Talking about growing up and his life and family

How his parents were worried about he and his older brother might marry from another country
He Talked about discrimination in Nigeria
Discrimination 1-parents saying we want you to marry a Yoruba and not Igbo etc
Discrimination2-We don't want you to marry from a particular state
Discrimination3-We want you to marry from a particular town
Discrimination4-We want you to marry from a particular family.

Talked about his parents calling him severally saying they don't want him to marry From SA or a white person
Says his parents are not against these people but they just want him to marry a friends daughter who will not hurt them as the only people they trust is who they know.
That his parents are not bitter people.
Growing up his parents did not allow them to sleep in other people homes and that his parents would not like anybody to beat them except their teachers and they themselves.
That his parents have always supported him

He didn't tell them about his girlfriend being pregnant till she was 8 months pregnant as he was still hussling
How he told his mom he has plans for his life and that by Gods grace everything will be sorted then he told her about his girlfriends pregnancy and she was excited
His parents love his girlfriend and that his family has showered so much love on his girlfriend that he can be jealous
That his family is supportive and the fear is not there for the fact that she is a good girl
His girlfriend lost her mom earlier this year (didn't catch the month) and his dad also lost his mom and was telling his girlfriend about it and his mom was laughing that how can he compare a woman above the age of 100 to his gal friends mother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Una dey hear Idris right now?? When you open yourself to attacks...you'll be attacked. Didn't even notice Vimbai threw her old Batteries on KlarrKlarr last night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

I think it is the other way round , he might be intelligent or brilliant ( book smart) but he is definitely not smart.
he has street-smarts, but he's not intelligent exactly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Hahahahahahahaha....you are good I give you that....now move along ,am done with you.

This compliment just boosted my Ego, now that you have said: I will get an office.

*now another psycho Evaluation: If you were actually done with me, you wouldn't have quoted me, you would ignored, but apparently you aren't, so you quoted me, hehehehe, just like when a girl says Go, when what she wants is for you to STAY.. I'm here dear, don't worry!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

grin

LMFAO

That's because you don't understand his English. Don't get it twisted. Dude has his shinning moments. @ De Catarrh if I cash you and liking Labelle ' s post angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
GwazaJuice26:
grin grin grin grin grin grin CHEAP blows from a product of FAILED INFERIOR SYSTEM..... grin grin grin grin grin University Makoko graduate that builds COLLAPSING STRCUTURES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Scoan exposed u guys. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wish it had fallen on you grin cheesy
More space for important things tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
njokusboy:
I wonder why Tayo hasn't cracked this sheet YET...

Uti has won BBA before, he is a successful actor/ presenter, why should he be brought back to the show to replace you 3 weeks to the end... makes little sense..
If Tayo's brain cannot outrightly tell him it's a BIG joke, he should atleast be patient enough to watch as events unfold on sunday instead of Talking too much...
Nawaoh
because he is too dumb

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
chrisviral:

I love what you have said, but I think your saying so because I'm asking you and you know why I'm asking you, I will like to believe that in real situations, you would do just as Tayo (complain but maybe not too much like him)

Tayo was cool initially with the new HM untill last night, when Uti says the show is boring, the ratings are going low, Africa doesn't feel you anymore...
Prior to that Tayo thinks he is entertaining, thus the cups, now here comes your friend saying you aren't anymore, Africa calls you bore now?

Only that alone self go make me carry my bag comot, if the person im killing my ass for doesn't think it's worth it, then why kill my ass again...
Here is his statement and I quote
Tayo: it's Africa, who I think has got my back has now left me, I feel like they have already decided to replace me by what Uti is saying"

Ofcourse we know Uti is messing with him, but he doesn't, understand him, he is on point, just that he talks too much, in a way he is actually making money for biggie, why does biggie keep showing him complain?

Have I ever told you, "You are making sense"?cool

Tayo THINKS with his mouth. He talks TOO MUCH. That's just his main problems. If that dude can be a bit brainy like Klarklar, and talk moderately, he's good to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
chrisviral:

This compliment just boosted my Ego, now that you have said: I will get an office.

*now another psycho Evaluation: If you were actually done with me, you wouldn't have quoted me, you would ignored, but apparently you aren't, so you quoted me, hehehehe, just like when a girl says Go, when what she wants is for you to STAY.. I'm here dear, don't worry!
grin grin grin......all right am in love with you,will you marry me?
I have a sugar daddy that can sponsor the wedding.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

grin grin grin Nna I tire o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
His girlfriends mother died a day or two before his bday so he didn't get any gift from her on his bday from her nor from his friends but he asked God for a gift that his child should be born whole ( he says this with a smile and a look of pride and describes how Biggie told him about his son being born)

Now screamind excitedly that he has a feeling that he is not going anywhere. Tasha hyping him " no shaking". " God sees you through every obstacle in life"

Telling Feza that a friend of his, Gbenro from Tinsel gave him a song to listen to " Baba God blessing no go pass you by"

So he is playing his part and it is possible that someone can leave the show on the 7th week and that will be their destiny because bigger things are waiting out there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
That poosie KlarrKlarr can now blab...dude couldn't even defend himself last night with Vimbai. Now he calls himself an Alpha - male...like seriously?? In what category please?? Alpha male of doucebags I guess

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
thandii1:

Who in here has evergiven a word for word update. Why are you getting so worked up and unnecessarily emotional. Dude take several seats and stop attempting to kill the morale of the lady who is taking her time to type the updates for us. We complain about one line updates and she's here taking her time to type long posts and you are whinning. If you are not satisfied, do your own word for word make we hear word abeg.

God bless you for this. YCAAA has been selfless whenever she's updating. In short, I'll pick her updates a million times over some people's updates. And she details her update like Dynamitee. I enjoy ALL her updates. Just because it doesn't favour Tayo, Danny don dey para. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.