Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2278240 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Alusa's ds: feeling so good cos hez in d house. Says People get naughty in d evening. Biggy wants to know wats he means by this. He used the truth n dare game as an example. Biggy wants to know wat was revealed during d game, bt he felt biggy was putting him on d spot so biggy moved on.. he feels housemates re nt aware of the gravity of losing their wager. He laughed a lot during his session tho I failed to see wat was funny
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Harbosede02:
Jst wondering wat my reaction wud be if i sud wake up in d middle of nyt and find some1 wif dat type of alusa hairstyle by my side!!!yunck.
sharappp, I will seelappp you. what do you mean ehn?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
ladunsky:
Sipe says Sheila and who...
And tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chibuke56: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
What doz ds mean
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
sharappp, I will seelappp you. what do you mean ehn?
ask me again,alusa's broda
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ksslib, Ochon, Safarigirl, Njokusboy, Reincarnated, Agbgift, Dannyxy, Stateofmind. Has Lilian eaten

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Whats wit the guys and tears this season?
Was thier audition based on who crys most? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin Someone shd pls help me wif the name of the hairstyle TAYO carved on his head
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Agbgift:
Whats wit the guys and tears this season?
Was thier audition based on who crys most? undecided
They have changed the name to big brother africa 'hotcry'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Ksslib, Ochon, Safarigirl, Njokusboy, Reincarnated, Agbgift, Dannyxy, Stateofmind. Has Lilian eaten
I was about asking u the same question too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
grin Someone shd pls help me wif the name of the hairstyle TAYO carved on his head

Balotelli nin je. O don jazzy. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
hiteelong:

They have changed the name to big brother africa 'hotcry'
The whole cry is irritating.
And the worst part is the guys that are even crying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Agbgift:

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
lmao laveeda saying she likes to take it slow the girl that was all over tayo like tomorrow no dey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Absolute poor audio connection. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigerians can be somehow big headed tho. I wonder if all the attention is on Tayo for his personality or the "Naija association" factor. Don't think these housemates didn't take notes from the "Mellish" saga that basically handed Dillish the money.
Who's not to say that if Alusa was the Naija rep all "focus" would be on him as well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
No mind Laveda na because Tayo no dey give special attention. ..its like most of the chickitas came to the house single..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Harbosede02:
ask me again,alusa's broda
shatap my friend, do you think you are up my waist? grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
shatap my friend, do you think you are up my waist? grin cheesy
iffa slap u ehn,u go jst dey cry lyk ur fwnd kc
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
These twitter people sef. Imagine someone saying the girls will friendzone JJ so hard, he'll resort to sending shout outs to Dillish during diary sessions

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by femummy(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

God bless you. may you not die young. May you prosper in everything you do. Sickness and death shall never never come near you. It shall be well with you.

LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
THEAMAKA:
Nigerians can be somehow big headed tho. I wonder if all the attention is on Tayo for his personality or the "Naija association" factor. Don't think these housemates didn't take notes from the "Mellish" saga that basically handed Dillish the money.
Who's not to say that if Alusa was the Naija rep all "focus" would be on him as well.
Tayo' attention is due to his height and not naija connection.
And Alusa can never be naija rep
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by manneger2: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
This ghana boi and lilian yabing each oda country
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Agbgift:

I was about asking u the same question too.
Oh! Well I don't know. Let's exercise patience, maybe the rest will tell us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
So what's happening. .?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Agbgift:

D tin tire me o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dabbyfab: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
I think most of the housemates are warming up to Tayo cos he is a Nigerian,they want Nigeria to vote for them when they are up.Nigerians knows how to hype someone.Nigeria has one vote though but if Nigeria votes for you and there is a tie and they have to use individual votes then you definitely go through.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
GIYAZZ:

grin grin crazy dude. I'm sure ksslib has the best reply for you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noname: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tsmilez:
Twitter peeps are funny sha,after melish,melaria wahala,they have started another one SAMAYO ie Samantha and tayo,they say they have serious chemistry,can u imagine?? maybe i need to wash my eyes with morning fresh to see dat chemistry.
I am sure it is because she is pretty, it is probably coming from the same people that supported Seylia and Mellish. The excat same group of people...anyway make we watch and see sha. If they like each other all well and good, but no one should start forcing love this year again like the Mellish of last year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Akshow:

Balotelli nin je. O don jazzy. Lol
cheesy SERIOUS!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pingpong1: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
ModusOperandi:
Itsmodella?

Yeah. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by toluh(f): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
forkadict:

On point. And i was telling a pal yesterday that since I started watching BB actively (BB the revolution) I have loved all ZIMBABWEAN HOUSEMATES' SPOKEN ENGLISH
I totally agree with you. Their English is inpeccable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.