Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. (2404 Views)

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help / Top 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water Early Morning(empty Stomach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Segunagagu(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
plsss doctors in d house. I can't get my morning erections again..for some years nw.. am 27 years old...wat could be d course. .I need help. .
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Segunagagu(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
man.hw will I be joking with such thing. plsss hope u are nt a scam..scam everywhere. .
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by martyns303(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmm is there any reason to be concerned?
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by successking401(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Segunagagu: man.hw will I be joking with such thing. plsss hope u are nt a scam..scam everywhere. .
my dear i am not a scamer and will not blame u for asking.but if u hurriedly concludes everyone to be a scamer pls do d needful
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by UnimkeAk(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
dude stop sleeping wif ur spirit wife in d nyt tongue
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by uboma(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Segunagagu: plsss doctors in d house. I can't get my morning erections again..for some years nw.. am 27 years old...wat could be d course. .I need help. .

In your case, it is a mind's thing. You are overly anxious about it thats why u dont get to expwrience it. Try not to dwell so much about it and see how it goes.
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by widowhusband: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
hm , doctors in which house?, anyway some of them r very nice sha o.lets see how these will go after all the hatred,insults.humans sef
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
do you know kegel exercises? do them for 2 weeks and come and post whether it is back or not.
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Beync(f): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
teeowl: do you know kegel exercises? do them for 2 weeks and come and post whether it is back or not.
abeg how dem dey take do the kegel exercise? I no see my ellection too
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=14pt]Kegels and Super Kegels[/size]

I summarized it so that the post would not be too long

Kegels are one of the most important exercises for developing a really "fit" penis.

Kegels can increase your staying time, improve the quality of your erections, can increase ejaculation power (meaning farther spurts) and in some cases, can help to restore proper functioning to the impotent.

The explanation by some professionals for this is that some people develop venous leaks in the penis over time (doing kegels have been shown to help "plug up" some of these leaks).

To perform a kegel, simply tighten your PC muscle as if you were trying to control the flow of urine. You should try for up to 50- 5 second holds throughout the day, but remember to start off slowly! This is NOT an area that you want sore from fatigue!

Another variation of this exercise is the super-kegel. It's performed the same way as the regular kegel, except you try to go for holding endurance instead of repetition quantity. Try to work up to 5- 100 second holds spread out throughout the day.

Beync: abeg how dem dey take do the kegel exercise? I no see my ellection too

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
...lol...morning er*ction....lol....

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Beync(f): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
teeowl: [size=14pt]Kegels and Super Kegels[/size]

I summarized it so that the post would not be too long

Kegels are one of the most important exercises for developing a really "fit" penis.

Kegels can increase your staying time, improve the quality of your erections, can increase ejaculation power (meaning farther spurts) and in some cases, can help to restore proper functioning to the impotent.

The explanation by some professionals for this is that some people develop venous leaks in the penis over time (doing kegels have been shown to help "plug up" some of these leaks).

To perform a kegel, simply tighten your PC muscle as if you were trying to control the flow of urine. You should try for up to 50- 5 second holds throughout the day, but remember to start off slowly! This is NOT an area that you want sore from fatigue!

Another variation of this exercise is the super-kegel. It's performed the same way as the regular kegel, except you try to go for holding endurance instead of repetition quantity. Try to work up to 5- 100 second holds spread out throughout the day.

tank you. But pls o, where my PC dey Make I go hold the muscle now?
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Segunagagu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
martyns303: Hmmm is there any reason to be concerned?
yesssss na..shebi dey said..if ur thing no stand early in d morning say u get problem. ..yeepaaaaa..
temigracie: ...lol...morning er*ction....lol....
yesssss na..shebi dey said..if ur thing no stand early in d morning say u get problem. ..yeepaaaaa..
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Segunagagu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Segunagagu(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
babe its nt funny na
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
wow! dis is realy serios o. jst try n get help sha. all d bst
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Segunagagu(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
angry
sameer1212: wow! dis is realy serios o. jst try n get help sha. all d bst
guy u dey scare me na ....
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Segunagagu: angry
guy u dey scare me na ....
ok soryy.
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
To perform a kegel, simply tighten your PC muscle as if you were trying to control the flow of urine

when urinating, stop immediately as if something happened and you need to go - that is the how you locate the PC muscle.

Beync: tank you. But pls o, where my PC dey Make I go hold the muscle now?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Beync(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
teeowl: To perform a kegel, simply tighten your PC muscle as if you were trying to control the flow of urine

okay. Let me try and see if it works, *calls wifey*
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2014
call wifey? aint you a female?
BUSTED!
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by prophylaxis: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Stop excessive mastUbation, stop alcohol, if U hv anY infection treat it. Eat healthY diets , fruits n vegetables n excercise more often. Drs orders
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Segunagagu(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2014
prophylaxis: Stop excessive mastUbation, stop alcohol, if U hv anY infection treat it. Eat healthY diets , fruits n vegetables n excercise more often. Drs orders
tanx bro..I don't masturbate again...since sef..but I take alcohol. .think I will stop dat..abt Infection. .If u have any infection I will know na abi..?
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2014
The omnipresent temigracie...I hpe say na only u waka come dis timegrin
P.S. The guy is concerned cos d issue is akin to matters of national security grin
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Segunagagu(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: The omnipresent temigracie...I hpe say na only u waka come dis timegrin
P.S. The guy is concerned cos d issue is akin to matters of national security grin
and u think it's funny abi
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Beync(f): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
JonBee1: call wifey? aint you a female?
BUSTED!
me female, Since when? lipsrsealed
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Bros no vex.No be so.Na d geh I dey follow talk.Itz indeed a serious issue.Apologies.
Segunagagu:
and u think it's funny abi
Re: Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. by Casemiro(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Segunagagu:
plsss doctors in d house. I can't get my morning erections again..for some years nw.. am 27 years old...wat could be d course. .I need help. .

how did you finally treat it?

well there's hope!

for anyone with premature ejaculation or sexual health problems, here's a natural way to cure it, free of charge!

yes, you heard that right.

it's Just a combination of some herbs, spices and fruits

https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion#46684128

thanks me later

(1) (Reply)

How Can She Treat Her Diabetes / What Malaria Prevention Drugs Are Available In Nigeria? / Nichben Revitalizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.