Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village (2405 Views)

Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft / 10 Bizarre Hoaxes Involving Nonexistent People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village by dainformant(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
A Chinese village believes it has found a new and effectively way of dealing with serial thieves complete and utter humiliation.The two 14-year-old boys in these photos were caught stealing ducks from a pond one of a series of petty crimes they are accused of in their small village in the southern region of Guangxi.........SEE MORE PHOTOS; http://nationalinformants..com/2014/08/lol-see-bizarre-punishment-given-to.html

Re: LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village by pussygotlips: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Serves them right cheesy
Re: LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village by johnwizey: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lolz
Re: LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
RIP to the dead
Re: LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lol...I don't get it
They would grip it with their mouth, till it falls and die or what?
Re: LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village by priscaoge(f): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lol its funnycheesy. I don't understand d pic as well. Are they gonna kneel like that with d duck in their mouth till it dies?

Btw do people eat Duck?
Re: LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village by delishpot: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2014
If na Naija.............................we all know the rest kwo?
Re: LOL; See Bizarre Punishment Given To Duck Thieves In Chinese Village by iceberylin(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol...I don't get it
They would grip it with their mouth, till it falls and die or what?
Feeding the Thiefs grin

(1) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of BIAFRA / Man Out Power A Tiger Trying To Eat Him.. / Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.