Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel (1743 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by talk2smat(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2014
There was a mild drama in Olodi Apapa area of Lagos State, Thursday night, as a man who took another woman to a hotel came out from the hotel room to see his wife coming out from another room with his friend. The man identified as Kayode was said to have yelled, “My wife in a hotel with another man!”when he spotted them. LEADERSHIP Weekend gathered that when Kayode saw the wife identified as Funmilayo, he never envisaged that the man with her was his friend called Mufutau but after a closer look, he noticed that the man was Mufutau and he slapped him twice before Mufutau retaliated.

As the men were fighting, Funmilayo also tore the clothes of the other woman for having the effron try to date her husband. The fight among the quartet came to an abrupt end when the barman, receptionist, and customers blamed all for not being sincere and trustworthy to their wives and husbands. The barman told Kayode that he was guilty of the same offence for bringing another man’s wife to the hotel. The barman said that what occurred was a nemesis or law of distributional justice. The women were said to have torn their clothes to shreds and left the hotel in shame as they booed each other.

Credit: http://leadership.ng/news/382531/drama-man-fights-friend-wife-hotel
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2014
4 shameless people. They deserve each other. Good luck to them

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by Miner13: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2014
that woman congo go badt gan ooooo

tin wey burst 2 adult to fight shocked

chaii woman u no try atal angry
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by Feedmemore(f): 6:19am On Aug 30, 2014
lmao

What goes around....
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by SAMBARRY: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2014
aisha2: 4 shameless people. They deserve each other. Good luck to them
grin

4 comedians.so 2 marriages are over now

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by widowhusband: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: grin

4 comedians.so 2 marriages are over now

2 new formed de
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by emperorchedda(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2014
These hoes aint loyal
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by bennyrazz: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2014
from leadership weekend abi grin cheesy they couldn't mention the name of the hotel to verify, they couldn't show me pix and they want me to swallow this garbage hook, line & sinker never! cuz this story is fabricated! Nollywood things cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by purplesummer(f): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2014
If this story is true the real names of the parties involved shouldn't have been mentioned nau.

talk2smat: The barman said that what occurred was a nemesis or law of distributional justice.
...and the barman come dey speak too much grammar
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by SAMBARRY: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2014
emperorchedda: These hoes aint loyal
lmao but them brohoas are loyal grin

I like it as everyone was served perfectly cool

speaking of when the player became the played and when the hunter became the hunted grin

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2014
madness in low places
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by MARKone(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Foursome grin grin
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by beeevan: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2014
She got tired of eating only nsala soup undecided. Shameless peeps, infidelity cases should play out this way more often.
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by chii8(f): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mtcheeeeeewww
Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by SAMBARRY: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
beeevan: She got tired of eating only nsala soup undecided. Shameless peeps, infidelity cases should play out this way more often.
can I get an amen for this grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bird of feathers flock together.

(1) (Reply)

But I Should Have A Gf Now!! / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? / I Can't Help It Anymore, A Girl Staring At Me In A Bar Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.