Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,668 members, 7,951,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants (3946 Views)

Another Fully Armed Biafran Soldier Spotted This Afternoon (photo) / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Jubilation In Mubi As Emir Returns After Fleeing From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
cirmuell: Bullshyt this is clearly some sort of demonstration and those IDF guys probably have orders not to shoot. Stones against Assault Rifles c'mon undecided try something else.

There are a lot of kids on nairaland I tell ya

That soldier just is either under orders not to shoot or just does not want to waste the Palestinians in front of him!

This kind of magnificent valour is why the war time death ratio between Israel and Palestine is 1000:1

It is unfortunate but true!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by ElekeNtioba: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
dekronik:
Thank you sir. Doubting Thomasses can view and make excuses for them. No one should ever insult the Nigeria Army. They are realy doing their best. If you think you are better go and join.

Holy Frioles!!! is that the video u ar talking abt!!!??

This is a video of Palestinian PROTESTERS in d West Bank versus Israeli Army, not Hamas militants in Gaza. They cant shoot these pple because they are armed with only stones and killing even one protester constitutes a war crime.

U cant compare these stone-throwers to militants na!
If those protesters ever take up arms Israel wont hesitate a bit to tear dem apart like they did in Gaza.

Do u think if Boko haram throws stones, that we wuld have the problem we have up north right now. Their file wuld have been collecting dust somewhere by now.

I normally get pissed by these sort of assertions and comparison like u just made bt am giving u a break tonite because Chelsea won. Bt pls think tins thru b4 u run with it.

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by komekn(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
dekronik:

So its tactical retreat right? So why are you and others insulting NA troops when they "tactically retreat"? Those I have sent the video to please upload for the doubting Thomasses. I don't know how to upload. I don't have anything personal against the Isrealis. I just hate it when our young soildiers are killed daily by lunatics and instead of supporting them, we are ridiculing them. Dassal

A tactical retreat in what context, how do you define a tactical retreat

Tactical implies pre-meditated, planned, intended a tactical retreat may see a continuous engagement with the enemy while you re-position yourself to re-gain the advantage over the enemy and or to protect valued assets and or to gain time in expectation of reinforcements.

A tactical retreat is not giving up all your assets, abandoning your base, being routed from your defensive/offensive positions unable to engage the enemy for lack of ammunition(alleged). It is CERTAINLY NOT running 40 km into another sovereign country, Cameroon to take refuge and seek protection that is not a TACTICAL RETREAT.

I CRY, CRY ,CRY For the junior officers and NCO's, sons, brothers, husbands and Fathers, who are shedding their blood and paying the ultimate sacrifice with their lives to the ingrates and callous self seeking political leadership of Nigeria.

This perverse anomaly is further exacerbated by the ENDEMIC CORRUPTION perpetrated by the Nigerian military top brass that has left our GALLANT BRAVE SOLDIERS going into battle with antiquated weapons, inadequate protection, almost zero air support and a complete lack of fit for purpose military assets, IFV,'s and a failure to provide basic modern equipment that our combatants desperately need, etc , etc ,etc

The C-in C in the name of GEJ has not addressed these issues and has FAILED COMPREHENSIVELY by his conduct, actions and delivery to abate corruption but instead has perversely overtly and covertly encouraged the situation, their blood is on the heads of our selfish rulers.

If I seem emotional frustrated and angry, that's because i just looked into this website of fallen heroes and its upsetting lives that did not need to be lost or sacrificed some in the most brutal way imaginable.

http://www.nigerianfallenheroes.com/#!fallen-heroes/cgul
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Ibnsultan01: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
cirmuell: you called that 'fleeing' too? Mr Sultan
I call that Home boys goung 4 cover after the fall of defence line. Those guys were retreating frm AAA fire,Gpmg that will make a civilian piss in his pants. The had to move into cameroon b/c there was no AirUnit to bring reinforcement

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by komekn(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ibnsultan01: I call that Home boys goung 4 cover after the fall of defence line. Those guys were retreating frm AAA fire,Gpmg that will make a civilian piss in his pants. The had to move into cameroon b/c there was no AirUnit to bring reinforcement

He who runs lives to fight another day.

But lets not politicise the issue, they fled, they retreated but not tactically. Why will we ever know, first casualty of war is TRUTH
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Soldiers are humans,the have girlfriends,mothers,wives to go back to. Retreating is essential in combat and must be done correctly by following Army protocol ie destroy all classified info,gears etc. As the say He who runs 2day lives to fight another. Even do No retreat No surrender
True talk, but will cnn, BBC, fox show the whole world this video? Am sure if the op can get d video, they should be able to get it too
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by cirmuell(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ibnsultan01: I call that Home boys goung 4 cover after the fall of defence line. Those guys were retreating frm AAA fire,Gpmg that will make a civilian piss in his pants. The had to move into cameroon b/c there was no AirUnit to bring reinforcement
actually I was talking 'bout the clip of idf he provided.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Ibnsultan01: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
cirmuell: actually I was talking 'bout the clip of idf he provided.
the had to leave the crowd was increasing and geting more violent. I believe the followed order issued to them to pull back. The crowd were infact throwing stones not bullets
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by Caseless: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
komekn: If there's a video post it or forever remain silent.

Even if there is a video, it takes nothing WHATSOEVER from Isreal the three Arab- Israeli wars have been the talk of many a military academy for study and adoption over the past 40 years.

In recent times surgical bombing of Sudan's military facilities used to support Hamas, add to that freeing hostages from Entebbe, Uganda alias Idi Amin, the Bombing of Irans Nuclear facilities, Israel's military over the years has been exceptional if not the best in the world.

After 50 days of fighting between Israel and Hamas in Gaza near 4000 rockets fired at Isreal only a handful of civilians killed and almost zero damage to Isreal's facilities and infrastructure the death toll in Gaza both militants and civilians over 2100, the damage to infrastructure civilian and military it must be in $billions will take decades to put right.
so shallow and water analysis.
You expect a sieged strip with rag-tag soldiers(al qassam brigade) to cause more destruction to isreal; a state fully supported by the west and other arab state? If not for isreal's airpower, iron-dome, i think u wont have been here with this porous analysis. Now, tell me how 68 isreali soldiers and 8 civillians were killed. Do you know the amount of investment on a single isreali soldier and what it is to lose 68 of them?
If netanyahu want to get rid of hamas frm Gaza strip, the isreali army shouldnt come via air, but on land. I can assure you that none of them will go back.
Again, it was as a result of unity gov't fatah entered with hamas and other factions that made isreal to stage the kidnap of 3 jewish teenagers that cud in turn trigger agression; a military offensive that could weaken the unity gov't. But, as the world saw throughout the war, the palestinians were more united and went to cairo for the peace-talk as one people against the division being orchestrated by the isreal.
Hamas claim victory because: 80% of those killed are civilians and children(UN). The world saw this genocide...and the palestinian authority has taken steps to approach the ICC; the action the US and isreal is trying to hinder by their so called aid and rebuilding of gaza.
2. Isreal claims they came to destroy tunnels, and rockets were still being fired from gaza even as netanyahu said he'd achieved his aim; the hamas remain undetered.
3. The unity gov't isreal wanted to destroy using this war, was sustained and palestinians are speaking with one voice today. Ofcourse, you know that few entry routes have been opened for construction materials to come into the strip. And the building of an airport, seaport are all issues that will be toroughly discussed as the ceasefire last.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by gatiano(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
i know of "don't take a knife to a gun fight". this Men took stones to a machine gun fight. there wasn't enough bullets in their guns so they ran, it was nothing tactical, its more like "yeeee my head". so i wonder if the palestine had just some pistol. hmmm. the guilty and murderers shall have no place to hide in the long run.
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by DonaldGenes(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
cirmuell: Bullshyt this is clearly some sort of demonstration and those IDF guys probably have orders not to shoot. Stones against Assault Rifles c'mon undecided try something else, this is dry

I agree 100%
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by musaajebor(m): 1:40am On Aug 31, 2014
M0GIDI:

Why don't you join the army, I would gladly pay your training fees.

P:S
If you really want to showcase your prowess I'd happily send you a map of Sambisa.
i rather join da winning side than your fellow losers

loser
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by widowhusband: 3:38am On Aug 31, 2014
even jackie chan dey run, b4 e come back for victory
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by charlos14: 5:18am On Aug 31, 2014
This is a BullSh1t a55 topic, it is called tactical regrouping......
Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by dekronik: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Oboy. See as Nigerians are sweating it out defending another mans country, while they rain insults on theirs.
Damnnn.
Shout out to our gallant soldiers in NE. God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by komekn(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
The video is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT and has no relationship with the assertion it proposes to support. i.e. that if IDF can retreat and run so also can NA soldiers, the video is a joke, it says nothing , proves nothing its just MISDIRECTION

The video is not even mildly indicative of the initial proposition.

What it does show is the INCREDIBLE RESTRAINT of the soldiers of the IDF, soldiers with assault rifles running from stone throwing protesters, if that was 9ja, Che, Chei you know what will happen no NA soldier will run from stone it will be a BLOODBATH

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video: Fully Armed Isreali Troops Fleeing From Hamas Militants by musaajebor(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
komekn: The video is ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT and has no relationship with the assertion it proposes to support. i.e. that if IDF can retreat and run so also can NA soldiers, the video is a joke, it says nothing , proves nothing its just MISDIRECTION

The video is not even mildly indicative of the initial proposition.

What it does show is the INCREDIBLE RESTRAINT of the soldiers of the IDF, soldiers with assault rifles running from stone throwing protesters, if that was 9ja, Che, Chei you know what will happen no NA soldier will run from stone it will be a BLOODBATH
abeg tell dem o
it seems dey dont know
tactical retreat ko technical knockout ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One / How NBC Can Stop Radio Biafra In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.