Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Silverplatter Is Recruiting! Hurry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Silverplatter Is Recruiting! Hurry (1333 Views)

Nigerian-airspace-management-agency(nama) Is Recruiting Hurry / Dangote Group Is Recruiting! Hurry And Apply / Oando Is Recruiting. Hurry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silverplatter Is Recruiting! Hurry by teejat08: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2008
Hi,
I am introducing to you a great opportunity tagged "CLICK4PAY" from the stable of silverplatter solutions.ng.
This opportunity is by far the greatest in earning cool, smart and tangible income online from leading Internet Giants like GOOGLE, ADSTER, BIDVERTISER, ADJUNGLE, OBEUS, EXOCLICK and host of others.
Earning @ least $2000/month consistently working an hour daily is a great deal!!! That is the Bomb! Guaranteed $2000/month consistently without any STARTING CAPITAL or CAPITAL INVESTMENT, 100% Risk Free!
What we've got to do? Get online at your convinience,CLICK on adverts from these Internet Giants and you get paid for your effort. Your pay cheque would be sent directly to you right here[b] in Nigeria[/b].
Say a click costs[b] $0.15 [/b] and within your working hour, you made 500 clicks, that gives[b] $75/day[/b]. In a month, that gives $2,250/mon[/b]th.
Wouldn't you rather hurry and join us now as i ge t you started within the next 48 hours with my STARTER KIT. [b]Just 200 people
are needed presently. REMEMBER, NO STARTING CAPITAL REQUIRED. for further info,
send ENQUIRIES aND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08059588773, i will send you the website to visit.
THANKS.
Re: Silverplatter Is Recruiting! Hurry by kufreabasi(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
why should all this peoples post this kind of thread into this site?
how true and safe is all this informations of paying N3,500 , N20,000 and earn milloins in a week and days?

(1) (Reply)

Pay Package Of Customer Care Officers / Adexen, International Recruitment Firm Vacancies- Trainees / Chevron Invite At The Chams Ikeja, Pls Any Body With An Idea Of Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.