Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:31 AM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (45490 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Sammyblaq(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You have said it all. I done tire to talk about this issue...
barbs u no tire reach me...the op i believe dont stay in aba or around o.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Instead of tackling their own problems, they are busy trying hard to give SW PHD.

Their homes are in ruins, yet their fixation is on SW instead of their erosion-ravaged dilapidated homes.

Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by continentalceo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
This ur post is too long Abeg!
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Collynzo16:
Uthman Tunde Salam, no one has ever called Aba paradise here on Nairaland.
Unlike you Yorubas who bury your oblong shaped heads in the sand, we say things as we see them.

you good for nothing toilet waste munching nematode, useful to no one except as an object that reminds humanity of our ugly past as ape. May amadioha lay ruins to all organisms in the amadi lineage if you and your fellow mor0ns have not say alaigbo worst is better than the whole southwest collectively. you god forsaken lying Moss.

7 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
tsolz150: Is this place in Nigeria?Olorunmaje!! shocked. @ OP,please next time before you post such horrible pictures,kindly add--"viewers discretion is advised"
lolllllllll...Next time u make mi laff this way i go tell MTN to charge u double.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by d33jy85: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tinyemeka:
What was his pedigree?
Just asking.

Onyema Ugochukwu (born 9 November 1944; CON—Commander of the Order of the Niger) is a Nigerian economist, journalist, and politician. Ugochukwu served as the senior Special Adviser on Communication to Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo and the first Executive Chairman of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).[1][2] On 25 February 2008, an Abia State elections tribunal declared Ugochukwu the winner of the 2007 gubernatorial election and Governor-elect of Abia State.[3] However, on 11 February 2009 an appeal court in Port Harcourt overturned the ruling, declaring that Theodore Orji of the PPA had in fact won the election.[4]

Source: wikipedia
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
even with the bad roads, it cant deter me and some of my hummies from exploiting the town from ph, the city has some nice places to chill at a reasonable price, a nice town just a devil govt. just praying for abia to have a good governor and the town will be a place to reckon with, i so much love the town even though am from anambra state. Enyimba will rise again

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Tinyemeka(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
d33jy85:

Onyema Ugochukwu (born 9 November 1944; CON—Commander of the Order of the Niger) is a Nigerian economist, journalist, and politician. Ugochukwu served as the senior Special Adviser on Communication to Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo and the first Executive Chairman of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).[1][2] On 25 February 2008, an Abia State elections tribunal declared Ugochukwu the winner of the 2007 gubernatorial election and Governor-elect of Abia State.[3] However, on 11 February 2009 an appeal court in Port Harcourt overturned the ruling, declaring that Theodore Orji of the PPA had in fact won the election.[4]

Source: wikipedia

His performance as Exec Chairman of NDDC, was it commendable?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ruggedboy01: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
tsolz150: The way you think is as worse as the horrible roads in aba. So you feel GEJ is at fault for the poor state of roads?another clueless easterner
for ur mind, u want us to start exchanging words abi?...
If I give u e-slap eh! U no go quote me again
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Konmight: Instead of tackling their own problems, they are busy trying hard to give SW PHD.

Their homes are in ruins, yet their fixation is on SW instead of their erosion-ravaged dilapidated homes.

Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I think say u sabi something? U tiger clawed and flood ravaged Jweed.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
chinology: That guy is a pure yolobar guy trying to create confusion, do not be deceived!

Stop blaming Yoruba ppl for your setbacks. foo,l!

8 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: I think say u sabi something? U tiger clawed and flood ravaged Jweed.

Chinonso Dike

First I am a Yoruba before I'm a Nigerian.

Truth be told, you guys always talk about SW and Yorubaland in general.

You hardly talk about your problems at home.

God go helep unna.

Sowwieeeeee Ooooooooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: I think say u sabi something? U tiger clawed and flood ravaged Jweed.

says a 3 month fermented and bacteria smeared akpu eating earthworm, sired by chimpanzees at the foot of the Cameroon mountains. amadioha inflict every member of your cursed lineage with bubonic plague.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by size38: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Aba: A city in ruin by the PDP led govt in that state
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
uzoexcel: things havent changed
was there less than 6 months ago and the roads were really in a sorry state
lol
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Konmight:

Chinonso Dike

God go helep unna.

Sowwieeeeee Ooooooooooo.
The challenge is just road reconstruction and not mud house infested city reconstruction.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Spartans! Spartans!! Spartans!!!!
let do what we do every night... taking the omo irankirans to the hades.

1reborn
chyke87
chinonsodike2
brimmie
tsolz150
how manage

let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900: Spartans! Spartans!! Spartans!!!!
let do what we do every night... taking the omo irankirans to the hades.

1reborn
chyke87
chinonsodike2
brimmie
tsolz150
how manage

let's go there.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

says a 3 month fermented and bacteria smeared akpu eating earthworm, sired by chimpanzees at the foot of the Cameroon mountains. amadioha inflict every member of your cursed lineage with bubonic plague.
I am not an abandoned child, so I don't reply your type.

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: The challenge is just road reconstruction and not mud house infested city.

Okay.

We Don Hear You.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinology: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
You are replying the wrong person..

The fact that Aba is the way it is still far better and livable than Oshogbo a state capital for that matter. No insult intended..

At least there are no mud house and rustic roof in Aba whereas it is a common sight in Oshogbo. Did I lie?

Cheers!

Konmight:

Chinonso Dike

God go helep unna.

Sowwieeeeee Ooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: The challenge is just road reconstruction and not mud house infested city.

how about amadioha killing everyone organism in your lineage. if there are no mud house in awambia, and the whole achalla community don't drink from a stream. also if there are no large expanse of slum settlement in woliwo, ochanga, fegge, akunnie, ochanga and dulmedi.

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
What is happening here?

Why is Chino posting when I your Igwe has not given you permission to do so?

What an affront.

I was notified that he also opened a new moniker in my honour. Thats good my boy.. grin grin

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Some fools will started blaming SW and Yoruba now! foo,ls!!

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: I am not an abandoned child, so I don't reply your type.

bwahhhhaaahaaaa the cursed idi0t that belched you out of her smelly cuvt is worst than a born-throway self.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
chinology: You are replying the wrong person..

The fact that Aba is the way it is still far better and livable than Oshogbo a state capital for that matter. No insult intended..

At least there are no mud house and rustic roof in Aba whereas it is a common sight in Oshogbo. Did I lie?

Cheers!

Chino, how's it going?

Have you put cupboards and tiles in your tiny Kitchen?

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss: What is happening here?

Why is Chino posting when I your Igwe has not given you permission to do so?

What an affront.

I was notified that he also opened a new moniker in my honour. Thats good my boy.. grin grin

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool
Alaba sweeper sharraapppp dia.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
chinology: You are replying the wrong person..

Cheers!

Baba Werey

How you dey Bro?

You no lieeee oooooooooooo

We dey enjoy the roofing sheets and the mud houses.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinology: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Odinma a.k.a Alababoss how market? cheesy

Your nose has kept winning award on NL since yesterday.. cheesy

Well well..have you eaten something tonight?

Ok, ask your mother to come and meet me fast fast..

Cheers..
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

bwahhhhaaahaaaa the cursed idi0t that belched you out of her smelly cuvt is worst than a born-throway self.
I wasn't abused when I was a kid,so I don't know about u.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Was that picture they were showing yesterday yours? shocked

ChinonsoDike2:

Chino, how's it going?

Have you put cupboards and tiles in your tiny Kitchen?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
chinology: Odinma a.k.a Alababoss how market? cheesy

Your nose has kept winning award on NL since yesterday.. cheesy

Well well..have you eaten something tonight?

Ok, ask your mother to come and meet me fast fast..

Cheers..

how about every organism in the dike lineage of uga village dying before September 1 2014. if those pictures are not the pictures of odinma can I get an earth shaking ise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.