Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,127 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? (6216 Views)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
SwagPower: Still Babies grin Year 3 Sir..
Lol........i think passing your 2nd mbbs should be priority now.
When you are through with med school, junior residency and primary, you will opt to do your residency in surgery and major in paediatric surgery. It's a very Good field but comes with difficulties. Unlike adults, paediatrics can't describe their problem and symptoms for proper diagnosis. So you will be making great use of your judgement and instincts. In paediatric surgery, you will find out that the Anatomy of the of the paediatrics is slightly different from the usual Anatomy you do in 2nd year coupled with the fact that the structures are too tiny hence preventing proper identification. The physiology is different too. The fragile nature of the infant organ also increases the risk of infantile surgeries. But all in all, the tenderness of the infant is something you get to appreciate and love, it comes with emotions.
I wait impatiently to welcome you to the world of paediatric surgery as I wish you Goodluck in your 2nd mbbs.....Enjoy
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by SwagPower: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
chimoz:
Lol........i think passing your 2nd mbbs should be priority now.
When you are through with med school, junior residency and primary, you will opt to do your residency in surgery and major in paediatric surgery. It's a very Good field but comes with difficulties. Unlike adults, paediatrics can't describe their problem and symptoms for proper diagnosis. So you will be making great use of your judgement and instincts. In paediatric surgery, you will find out that the Anatomy of the of the paediatrics is slightly different from the usual Anatomy you do in 2nd year coupled with the fact that the structures are too tiny hence preventing proper identification. The physiology is different too. The fragile nature of the infant organ also increases the risk of infantile surgeries. But all in all, the tenderness of the infant is something you get to appreciate and love, it comes with emotions.
I wait impatiently to welcome you to the world of paediatric surgery as I wish you Goodluck in your 2nd mbbs.....Enjoy
I luv kids alot ,dey r jst adorable.... it's a really long expedition bt Am braced up 4 d ride... Tanx a thousand bunch..
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2014
SwagPower: I luv kids alot ,dey r jst adorable.... it's a really long expedition bt Am braced up 4 d ride... Tanx a thousand bunch..
Welcome.
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2014
The love for kids is not even gonna sustain you through med schl sef
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by philantoxx(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2014
after those ASUU lousy lecturers the rest can go blazes

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Prettilicious(f): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
na medicine..pls dnt argue.....i hail dem dokii's.
Re: Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? by Ukprosper: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Harmonyemerald:

Four years ago, I would have agreed without a second thought. But presently, doctors, big achievement REALLY?? Doctors flirt a lot because in the back of their mind they see their profession as huge achievement, not that the society views them as such, then oil n gas, I guess their is just the swag of being in that field because once people hear oil n gas they imagine truck load of cool cash. Bankers are just good dressers, polished english, neatly shaved guys with good skin cos of the AC.

Not talk say na me talk

Doctors are more flirts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / Almost Raped By A Catholic Priest / 80% Of Girls Are Guilty Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.