Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,124 members, 7,890,762 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Gold Or Accessories - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gold Or Accessories (11122 Views)

Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Or Accessories by amstel(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2009
Gold! Gold! anytime anyday.
Re: Gold Or Accessories by bintab(f): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2009
Tgirl4real:

I love both depending on the occasion and attire, but to be sincere, i am a gold person o cheesy

that is me o ja re,nothing but real heavy gold.
Re: Gold Or Accessories by topkin(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2009
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Moyola(f): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
safex101:

@Moyola
u no get choice

I du, whai yu wana know? tongue
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2009
All that glitters ain't shit! So I gotta wear Gold baby!!! GOLD BABY!!! cool
Re: Gold Or Accessories by kemisuga(f): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
I dont like Gold, I hav not use it before, but am not complete without lovely beads.

Mohawkchic - those accessories are very lovely, can you give your address, so I can come and steal them grin grin grin
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Tonyet1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2009
opens the door. . . . hmmmm. . . female supermarket. . . .steps back. . . . and shuts door. . . . am so sorry for entering here
Re: Gold Or Accessories by amaikama(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
SEUN!!

I don't get it. Are there no gold accessories?

What are you doing in women accessories shops??
Re: Gold Or Accessories by maedan(f): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2009
tonye-t:

opens the door. . . . hmmmm. . . female supermarket. . . .steps back. . . . and shuts door. . . . am so sorry for entering here

what you like
are feeling ?
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2009
tonye-t:

maedan:

what you like
are feeling ?
rotflmao! grin
Re: Gold Or Accessories by spikedcylinder: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2009
As I said before, I can't stand gold. . . . I especially hate the yellow variety. I have a few (very small) hoop earrings in white gold but thats about it. When one batch of accessories have become tiring, I give them out and get myself a new batch.
I dare you gold users to do that. tongue cheesy grin
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Tonyet1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2009
maedan:

what you like
are feeling ?

see ya boooog mauth like my yansh

i dey feel like yaradua!
Re: Gold Or Accessories by hotchews: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2009
Gold gets more valuable by the day
[url]http://www.google.com/custom?hl=en&client=pub-4627927431207431&cof=FORID%3A1%3BAH%3Aleft%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.chewtop.com%3BCX%3Aweb%2520search%2520engine%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fi134.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq96%2Fjupitershane%2Fhotchewslogo3-1.gif%3BLH%3A51%3BLP%3A1%3BVLC%3A%23551A8B%3BDIV%3A%23CCCCCC%3B&adkw=AELymgVw4HCPmsUPbW2xHFdwWYWTKIhW9IE7OBhZwulDnqqiFCxEzCf4dHrasGmHscHa68XmSSCeqiB1N2TWa8opln_snIUHkgmamYXWZ02IGMBSk0xkQ-w&q=gold+jewelry&cx=015370965154551446593%3Ac-6heqrjwqg[/url]
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2009
kemisuga:

I dont like Gold, I hav not use it before, but am not complete without lovely beads.

Mohawkchic - those accessories are very lovely, can you give your address, so I can come and steal them grin grin grin

~ grin I hear you on not being complete without lovely beads! The Longer & more quirky the bead designs,the better!!

~SEnding you a Google map of my Addy wink
Re: Gold Or Accessories by tamai(f): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2009
wel i ain't crazy abt gold.I would choose beaded acessories anyday
it gives one a kind of distint look,and there are lots of varieties.
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Exstar(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
I'm so obsessed about gold gold, i even wear em on my waist & ankle! kiss
Re: Gold Or Accessories by spikedcylinder: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2009
These are more like it for me. . . . tongue

Re: Gold Or Accessories by spikedcylinder: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2009
More. . . .

Re: Gold Or Accessories by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2009
;d ;d ;d

Re: Gold Or Accessories by spikedcylinder: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2009
wink ;d wink

Re: Gold Or Accessories by spikedcylinder: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2009
:p wink

Re: Gold Or Accessories by Outstrip(f): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
There are two pieces there that can go well with about 4 pieces that I have. Lovely
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2009
~SPC . . .Me & You Need To Go Shopping Together!! grin I Like Post 48 PIc 2 & 3 ~Post 49 Pic 1,3 & 4

~Got Some Eye candy For You Too wink

Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2009
~More Eye Candy Bead Necklaces~

Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
~More Eye Candy Costume Jewellery~

Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2009
~More Eye Candy Bracelets~

Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2009

Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2009

Re: Gold Or Accessories by spikedcylinder: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

Those are lovely!!! I thought you are one of them? I mean, the gold lovers? tongue
Re: Gold Or Accessories by gabbiebabe(f): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2009
@ Spikecylinder & Mohawkchic

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u guys ave urselves quite a collection And honestly I,m not a coveteous person. I luv the earings and bracelets with charms. I av some gold pieces but with what i just saw i,n going to try out those nice pieces of accessories but my prob is where to get them and how to know the original from the fake cos here in Nigeria anything goes. the ones i see are 2 common and not as unique as the ones i saw on the pixes.
Can u hook me up plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? wink
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

shocked shocked shocked

Those are lovely!!! I thought you are one of them? I mean, the gold lovers? tongue

~I find that i have a wide range of variety as in Colours/Shape/Size/Designs with accessories that are not Gold than i have with Gold Jewellery! - I can be flexsible with how i want to accessorize!!

~ grin . . .I am A Gold Lover But Much as i love Gold,I Equally love Fashion,Costume Accessories for reasons quoted above! tongue ,
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2009
gabbiebabe:

@ Spikecylinder & Mohawkchic

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys ave urselves quite a collection And honestly I,m not a coveteous person. I luv the earings and bracelets with charms. I av some gold pieces but with what i just saw i,n going to try out those nice pieces of accessories but my prob is where to get them and how to know the original from the fake cos here in Nigeria anything goes. the ones i see are 2 common and not as unique as the ones i saw on the pixes.Can u hook me up plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? wink

~Maybe you should ask around & Find out what boutique buys from London,that will prolly be your best chance of getting a variety of selection! However you have to bear in mind that all Fashion,Costume Jewellery's are likely to change  colour depending on the heat of where you're located . . so the ones you think might be fake are no differnt from the ones you might buy expensive or f rom a reputable boutique!While on holiday back home,the heat made quite a few of my Fashion Jewellery peel or change colour!

~I've got tons of links of websites were i buy my collection from . . some are much cheaper from flee markets they fell off the back of the truck grin grin. . here are a couple of links . .will be posting more 

Mikeyjewellery.com ~Site is currently down for maintenance . .they got fab  pieces

http://www.glitz4girlz.com/bracelets.html

http://www.fashionjewelleryonline.com/fashion_jewellery_online.html#4966x0

http://www.madaboutjewellery.com/acatalog/Product_Sections_Bracelets_3.html

http://www.accessoriesonline.co.uk/cat--Bracelets--Bracelets.html

http://www.shefaly.co.uk/bracelets-bridal-costume-jewellery/cat_5.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant / Sneakers Lovers! Check In Here !!!!its Twice As Nice / Naija Gurls Killing It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.