Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,308 members, 7,940,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals (967 Views)

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals by ximarro(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
I had an experience which I will like to share with nairalanders. I entered a bus inside my campus and usually, d bus takes students to d skul's main gate or down to d library. In dis case, I was going to d main gate. De is dis junior colleague of mind in my department who behaves naugty and she was inside d bus with my two friends and i. I will say I am acquainted with her a bit...all of a sudden, she started behaving funny by touching my chest and giving me a seductive look. I held her hand and told her to stop but she persisted while my friends were laughing. D worst if it happened wen she touched my penis with her hand and I had to become more serious Dan I was. Guys, has a girl tried to touch or touched your penis in a public place? Cos I see it as madness.
Re: Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals by bigtt76(f): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
<waka pass jooooor> you de see osho-free de complain. Tomorrow now you go come here de complain say babes nor de look your face undecided
Re: Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals by Houseofglam7(f): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
What?

What's the name of that school?
College of Whoredomsville

That's pretty scary!
Re: Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
you coulda given her a knock.....somegurls have no shame.....its no longer new
bigtt76: <waka pass jooooor> you de see osho-free de complain. Tomorrow now you go come here de complain say babes nor de look your face undecided
dis is one off d gurls who dat undecided
Re: Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
dats bad na espcialy in public. dats y i dont tlk to any hw gals, i prefare classic gals dat can control dem safe

1 Like

Re: Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals by ximarro(m): 3:22am On Sep 01, 2014
bigtt76: <waka pass jooooor> you de see osho-free de complain. Tomorrow now you go come here de complain say babes nor de look your face undecided
u d folo do am? Y u d behave like dat la. U b ashi? Pity u.
Re: Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals by ximarro(m): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Houseofglam7: What?

What's the name of that school?
College of Whoredomsville

That's pretty scary!
unical o.
Re: Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals by Houseofglam7(f): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
ximarro: unical o.

Issorait.

(1) (Reply)

STAR BOY: Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret / What Men Say Vs What They Mean / 9 Reasons Not To Marry Your Boyfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.