Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Be Your Own Boss: 50 Small Business Ideas In Nigeria You Can Start. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Your Own Boss: 50 Small Business Ideas In Nigeria You Can Start. (1904 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss: 50 Small Business Ideas In Nigeria You Can Start. by tolak(m): 1:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Starting a business is easy, but getting an idea for a business that will work for you and your market can be more difficult. This article intends therefore to help you to get through that more difficult part, because it will serve as eye-opener to millions of opportunities that we don’t take notice of to become self-employed, so that we could change the inability to think and use the brain to work out God given talent and create businesses in the absence of white collar jobs that do not exist any more. Also hope to help you overcome and forget the annoying part of seeking employment.

The employee / interviewers requirement is always ‘with an experience of 2 / 3 years.” Which you may not have This shows clearly that this is the best time for everyone particularly the youths to switch off from waiting endlessly for government job, oil company job and others, that is not easy to get, Does it not surprise you that even many employers are resigning to start their own businesses?

WORD OF ADVICE FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Today, most of our youths lack focus and determination they cannot identify what they can do. It pains me when I see graduates still going around one to two years after graduation saying they can’t get job. That is non-sense, go and learn a trade, and with level of your education it will not take you time to learn. Remove pride from your shoulders and stop saying “ I cant do this or that” Think of being self employed instead of hunting for non-existent jobs in the labour market.
...Isaac Durojaiye (aka Gadaffi-Shit is serious Business)
(culled: The PUNCH NEWSPAPER, OMOBA CORNER JULY12, 2009).

Nowadays, the youths should think about being employers of labour, engage in Small and Medium Enterprises. They should start to think of the skill acquisition to develop themselves…
Prince Lanre Tejuoso, Ogun State Commissioner for Youth and Sports,
culled: Ogun Flavours, Issue 2, 2014 Page 6.

They should be more serious, Nigeria of today is not looking for jobs but people who can create jobs. So, they should position themselves as PROBLEM SOLVER, because that is the only secret to building great wealth….
Seye Kehinde, Publisher, City People Magazine
Culled: Success Digest Magazine, Jan., 2005.

Continued read @ http://smallbizideasforu..com

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Us If You Are A Company Owner. / How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / My Busineses Failed This Year,but I Learned These Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.