Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! (1070 Views)

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die / How Prophet Christopher Owolabi Predicted The Leadership Of The 8th Nass / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by sexzskil(f): 2:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Brother Joshua Iginla (Prophet) and
the General Overseer of Champions Royal
Assembly Church based in Abuja has said the
world is yet to see the worst of Ebola. The
Prophet who predicted in December 2013
that a certain virus would hit the world says
scientists are doing their part and its left for
spiritual leaders to come together, so they
can take care of the spiritual aspect. His
words;
There is a spiritual undertone to the issue.
There is a link between the witchcraft coven
and the marine world that lures people into hell and this is what I’m seeing. I am not
mincing words. God revealed it to me which I have said that there would be something
like a vaccine or hope that would come and it would be discovered by a group of
scientists led by a white scientist with a bald head and this research will bring about 10
per cent hope. However, there is hope if spiritual leaders can complement the work of the
scientists. As they are putting their heads together, we should also assemble to pray for
the world. The way out is for us to adhere to measures put in place to prevent it and
most important, turn to God.
http://www.informationng.com/2014/08/prophet-who-predicted-ebola-virus-says-the-world-is-yet-to-see-the-worst.html

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by Weah96: 2:47am On Sep 01, 2014
I tire.
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by whizjay(m): 4:05am On Sep 01, 2014
undecided mtcheew!! More bad News.. God dey..
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by Dreal1247: 4:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Even hiv aids is respecting its uncle, ebola.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by echobee(f): 4:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Dreal1247: Even hiv aids is respecting its uncle, ebola.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2014
All these prophets sha angry...
Dey neva see solutions...mtchewwww undecided
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by yorex2011: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Ebola wey don dey since the 70's
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2014
one day these men will be rounded up and beheaded. ebola came tb joshua oyakilome adeboye who always claim to heal sickness where no where to be found. idiots

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by Weah96: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
panachuku: one day these men will be rounded up and beheaded.

You no lie.
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by Olusanya333(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Since the message is for the world it doesn't affects me.
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by seankay(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
I can't believe this prophet! Just take a look at his hair
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by Jack65: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Another fraud star capitalizing on human suffering.
Re: Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! by kevoh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
These Pente-rascal Pentecostal Pastors never give up on their fraudulent schemes

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Bomb Blast Hits Pakistan Church In Lahore / Why Is It That Anointing Does Not Touch Those People Playing Instruments? / Japan Shut Down Radical Islam Entirely… And Here’s The Simple Way They Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.