Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,383 members, 7,978,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:45 PM

Happy New Month Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy New Month Nairaland (502 Views)

My Conversations With The "Mber" Months: A New Month Short Story / Everything You Need To Know About Those Born In August..happy New Month.. / Happy New Month - June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairaland by JuicyJacez247(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
If with all the Ebola story causing panic everywhere,
Boko Haram killing and maiming,
Fulani herdsmen fighting,killing and raping,
Accidents and Untimely deaths on rampage
You are still alive to read this post,it means that you are special to God,
Happy september,
Welcome to the Ember month of Favour,Blessing and Open doors.
This is your month of Divine Recovery.
Remain Blessed and Stay Juicy
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Feranmicharles(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin cheesy
As I wake up this mawin nah EBA my sis put 4 table 4 me I cun dey vex say "wetin b dis" she cun say api EMBER month. I just laff my ass out cheesy. Api EBA month to u all also

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Warri Ofego Episode Three / Learn Office Practice And Insurance At A Go. / War Of Words 4: The FINAL SHOWDOWN...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.