Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) (4285 Views)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / I Wanna Kill Myself..... HELP!!! / You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Legendaire: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

I can't remember any Zarah. . . . .
Mr Legenedaire. . . . . .Ma wifey is on NL(don't queer the pitch for me).

Yeah right . . . apparently, how will you remember??
She's the 5''8' chick . . . check your phonebook tongue tongue
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Sauron1: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2008
Legendaire:

Yeah right . . . apparently, how will you remember??
She's the 5''8' chick . . . check your phonebook tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What are u now? Jack Bauer or Curtis Manning??
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Cristalz(f): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2008
biolabee:

cristalz nice advice

wink
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by 1one: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
you guys should hold on for a minute, zarah has not exactly stated what the guy did to her,yeah,he hurt her bt in what way,i mean if u told someone that u've just had a plate of rice,wouldn't it be painting a better picture if you told d person exactly what type of rice- jollof,fried etc;-)
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by biolabee(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

What are u now? Jack Bauer or Curtis Manning??

didnt know u were a 24 fan we shdnt have slugged it out on the good naija wife saga grin

@karma is there any other way u can upload that video as it is not available from naija,
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by A40(m): 1:40am On Oct 28, 2008
@poster of topic
I hope you are ready to spend sometime in a maximum penitentiary sha if you get to carry out any of your fantasies.Sorry about your heartbreak but you are going about things the wrong way if everyone shared your ideology we would all be dead by now
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by KarmaMod(f): 1:44am On Oct 28, 2008
biolabee, you cant get thru to youtube?
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by olaremint(m): 3:32am On Oct 28, 2008
@ zarah,yeah i know men are mean,women no saints either,sometimes i wonder why we keep hurting each other,why we say and do things we don't really mean and take another for granted.Life,sometimes i wish i hadn't done some things when i was younger.never knew i could hurt someone like that, Ladies are the best thing God ever created but sadly we don't realise it until too late,take heart zarah,the low life doesn't deserve to be killed by someone like you,leave that to the agberos.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 28, 2008
@Zarah am happy that you have change ur decision am sure
you are feeling much better then before. and please dear do not drink alcohol,
it will only worsen ur case, and add up the depression.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by enfuse(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2008
@ poster
I know it's crazy for you, but you have to understand there is an end to every condition , good or bad. So take it easy life goes on.
My probs is why we go into relatnshps that we know from beginning is heading for the rocks
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by NubianQ(f): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2008
well, well, well, deep stuff. Just get over it and move on. Anger is a waste of emotion and letting it stay in you is not the best. personally, i think he did what he felt was convenient for him and he has to take responsibility on his own. getting back @ him is a waste of time. sometimes we cnt win em all. 2 years is a long time but its better u let go n find a better man
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by biolabee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

biolabee, you can't get through to youtube?

@karma i can get to youtube however the link says the video is not available in your country
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by KarmaMod(f): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
Just go to youtube and type in

Lily Allen Smile and the videos should come up. One of them should work. Make sure it's the real video and not a stage recording
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by walttt(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2008
Gurl wheneva u r ready to start the pain infliction on him lemme know so i cld give u ideas on how to screw his ass up. From ur story i see rage n desperation, surely dat guy did u wrond nb its evident in ur tantrums, Just keep giving us the 411, hell, i could even come down to lag 4 this shit. Be strong!
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by hunniebomb(f): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2008
i got 2 options for u

- leave him in God's hands or
- be cool because REVENGE is best served COLD.

my signature says it all.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2008
@ poster
u no fit do anything
na rake u dey rake
na today guys begin play babes??
na so una dey do us too
too bad yours just happened.
the guy sef like u,i'm no play u reach five years.
i guess he has had enuff of ur kini and has seen a sweeter one.
get a grip on urself and stop ranting.
shior
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by sexyLeamon(f): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2008
I do not think that help undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by spikedcylinder: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2008
posted by inbox
Na wah o!!!!!!

For what?
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by zarah(f): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2008
1one, you wan hear tory abi? ok dey wait.
LadyT am sure you feel me bigg time, sistawoman, thanks ko?

Sauron, na ur type me i dey find, let me catch you first then you go know say na afghanistan i dey.

Ok guys, am a bit better (i think). see ehn my own be say i cannot sleep with a problem on my chest. he on the other hand always takes calculated decisions, when i am ranting and raving he is holding and cooing, when i want an answer rite now he tells me only as much. that makes me mad. i feel like he thinks am a child sometimes. i hate the control he has over himself, i hate the maturity, i want my man to loose it just once so that i can tell he is human too.

Virtually Every single day for the last two years we spent 2gether, we eat together, we travel together, we shop together, he picks me up from work everyday. our lives revolved around each other. Now this man and i are from different parts of nigeria, different religion, i mean we are way apart but in my thinking if i am ready to take the leap of faith and damn the consequences, why the hell should he tell me to give him time to talk to his people again. That tripped me off. and for about 3 weeks after that, i became this very angry person. if he told me i love you a 100 x's a day as usual i was sure to throw in a very sarcastic remark, i was in essense trying to bark him into a corner. But na lie o! he just went mum and that was when he said he needs to clear his thoughts and i should just give him some space, to think about US? whateva that is! undecided

Now out of pride i have not called him eversince, and believe you me i will die be4 i call. I just cant stop wondering if he will call ever.

I have always trusted him, but now not so much as i coulda pushed him onto something. (this is just my intuition talking) but i feel that he is talking or probably already finding solace somewhere else. if not how does he live without our routines when i can hardly concentrate on work.

Dats why i wanna kill him.

See ehn dont try to figure me out, even i dont understand my complexities. just talk to me.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by sexyLeamon(f): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2008
girl you are depressed see a psychiatric for help lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you are just blabbing and blabbing why do not you just forget him? undecided
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by yimiton(f): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2008
Hey SexyLeamon,

This lady is so not just blabbling! I know that feeling, I know that way and I know just how frustrating that reaction could be.
My gosh, it sure does make me remember something, but I learnt to cool down, I learnt to take things easy and got a little more mature with the way i handle things.

@ Poster, that's what you should do, instead of demanding answers in anger or being so angry and filled up with annoyance, I'll suggest you cool down, think rationally, call him, tell him EXACTLY how you feel, empty your mind and LISTEN to him. LISTEN, that is very important. (he once told me I'll get to believe that's the way to go about it if he always obliges me in my anger and explains things while I'm in that state)

I can almost bet my life to it that your man aren't seeing another lady, he just feels terrible about your bitterness and wonders why you just can't be a little patient. When you feel hurt for this long, you become bitter, towards him, towards yourself, towards everyone. Really, you do need to just cool it off.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by agwoko: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2008
nlanders can some1 throw a lite on dis: why is that ladies wud alwys get special attentn when their men broke up with them, and if it is the reverse it gets less attentn?
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by nellydee: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ poster
am with sisterwoman DESTROY HIM and you will feel better. if you leave him any time u see him u will feel like a looser. trust me.

i did it to my ex. he did d same thing to me and i tried to leave him and let him be but rather he got another girlfriend as fast as u could say go and even started saying all kinds of things about me to his friends. so since i knew him too well n helped him get a job, i dealt with him. now he is begging those his so called friends to help him beg me. anytime i see his useless face now i feel happy. hmmmm totally worth it

remember i said destroy not kill wink
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by kaysy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2008
zarah
 did u try to find out if he really loves low and behold before you indulge into that ralatnshp?
 now he's gotten what he wants and you wana get back to him, plz i beg you dnt do it, life as it is will surely make
 it rossy for you and forever ok?

and as for the him, hmm i tink he's one of those guys out there spoiling the image of the real ones
 all i wana tell u is this, u cnt archieve wat u aimed for him neve for all i know cos the ball will also bounce back later
 but for sure someone somewhere will surely hurt him the way did to you and someone somewhere will satify you just
 the way you deserve ok? You're a woman and you deserve honor from men while they deserve the respect form you
 ok? This is kaysy talking,
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by nellydee: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2008
agwoko:

nlanders can someone throw a lite on this: why is that ladies would alwys get special attentn when their men broke up with them, and if it is the reverse it gets less attentn?

because girls are too emotional. they dont handle break ups very well the way a guy does
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by zarah(f): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
sexyLeamon:

girl you are depressed see a psychiatric for help lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you are just blabbing and blabbing why do not you just forget him? undecided

Thank you! and ur cynicism i can do without, you have nothing to offer and it's not by force to contribute so just buzz off ok?

Yimiton,
grin i will try, it's always been a difficult thing for me to be calm in circumstances that hurt. I just wanna vent out and get it over with. Hausa pple will refer to me as 'sha yanzu maganin yanzu' as in i expect immediate action/reaction. Yes i am bitter towards him, bitter at home, bitter at work. I need answers.

You know Yimiton that nite be4 he told me to give him space, i stormed the house saw his car parked and rang the bell. he came to the door and said to me that there was someone with him and that someone has locked him in and gone with the keys to buy something down the street, i answered i will wait, he says baby its too cold can you sit in the car? i said no. he said can i get you a blanket i said no. and just sat there for an hour, he was just going in and coming out. and saying please can we do this tomorrow? me tomorrow? My dear i was so certain that there was a girl in the house. na so i comot mat for my car come bunk there o!

Hmmn when it was almost midnite and he realised i wasnt gonna budge, he just came, opened the door and said to me it's not what you think. see as i stormed past him into the house, i was panting and running through every single room, bathroom plus cubicle and generator house sef. (he was following me around) and saying baby dont do this. after i don sure say hin dey alone, i made to run past him outta the house, i wanted to dissappear into thin air. He grabbed me from behind tried to hold me and says this is the exact kind of thing i am worried about. I just pulled myself off him, screaming i cant do this, and ran out to my car and drove off. me sef gan am embarrassed. But haba i would rather have caught him with a woman than know he is hiding from me.

its just too painful. and i swore from that day that i will never bring myself that low. I just miss him.

The silence will most certainly kill me be4 i kill him. so that's why i wanna kill him first. embarassed

Nellydee, more lite girl i think am gonna like you alot. i know every nook and cranny and habit and infact i know it all.

Kaysy, he is not my first love, i know love when i see love. He is just trapped in-between his former life and the promise of a future. i know he has doubts and that makes me mad too. he has gotten what he wants you say? by that meaning sex? nobody gets enuf of me on that trust me. Am not about money or sex, thats something anyone can get anywhere anytime if they want, there is more to life than sex and money. enjoy it but i dont live for it.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by kaysy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
zarah
i know but u just have to take it or leave it. plz am begging dnt mind the that supports u to do any filty thing to him cos u dnt know tomorrow, all am asking is for his forgiveness and i believe time heals all wund ok? just believe me that there is someone out there who loves you more than u know it, plz dnt waist ur time trying to revenge ok? vengance for all i know is of the lore and ur worst enemy culd be ur best frnd

if only u can assure me that u knowstomorrow, i will support ur aim
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by tangent(f): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2008
zarah:

Sauron, na ur type me i dey find, let me catch you first then you go know say na afghanistan i dey.

leave my husband alone, he is innocent. tongue

on a serious note, i think you need to take a deep breath and relax. it is not over until it is over. there's nothing to say your man won't stage a comeback. let him clear his head and if he is yours, he will come back to you.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by MadMax1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
When I first read your post I was all sympathy.I thought the guy used you and dumped you. Then you furnished an explanation and it wasn't that at all. You admit your man is infuriatingly self-controlled. I know how annoying that can be when you're ripping the world to shreds and he's as cool as ice water. You feel like murdering the bastid for having it together like that. But you also like that he's so calm and mature. The problem is you think you may act however you wish,because the unspoken agreement is there that you're the baby and he's the adult and he has to take it. You can be bitter and angry and demanding, and bat your eyes later when you're in a better mood. You've taken his calm for granted.

I think you have a nice guy. He's put up with your immaturity and anger and bitterness, and wanted some space to think about whether he wants more of it. How would you like a steady diet of anger? If your roles were reversed would you put up with your own behavior? HE HASN'T SAID YOU'RE BREAKING UP. He said he wanted space,and your pride is so deeply hurt you want to harm him. Look at your reaction to his request for space! You want to have him beaten up, you want him raped, you want his car burnt,ad nauseam. What's the matter with you? If you can lose it like this and threaten him on a public thread,lawd knows how you behave in your relationship.

Grow up, give the guy the space he needs,and do something about your anger and immaturity.I very much doubt he's seeing anyone else. He's likely thinking over whether he wants to continue the relationship,like he said. You have a nice guy but he's getting fed up,and it doesn't occur to you that the problem might not be him,but YOU. You want people to pat your back and condemn him. But the misery's going to be all yours when you lose this guy through no one's fault but your own.

You love him. You're missing him. You're imagining all sorts of things. It's driving you crazy,being without him. Does he love you? If you're sure he still loves you and you haven't driven him away with your silliness,call him and meet,and tallk your souls out.And don't go like some diva who expects to be kow-towed to. Be sincere and warm and true to your feelings,and dignified,not proud.Someone once said that you not only have to find the right person,you have to[i] be[/i] the right person for the person you have found.
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by riche007(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
Mad_Max:

When I first read your post I was all sympathy.I thought the guy used you and dumped you. Then you furnished an explanation and it wasn't that at all. You admit your man is infuriatingly self-controlled. I know how annoying that can be when you're ripping the world to shreds and he's as cool as ice water. You feel like murdering the bastid for having it together like that. But you also like that he's so calm and mature. The problem is you think you may act however you wish,because the unspoken agreement is there that you're the baby and he's the adult and he has to take it. You can be bitter and angry and demanding, and bat your eyes later when you're in a better mood. You've taken his calm for granted.

I think you have a nice guy. He's put up with your immaturity and anger and bitterness, and wanted some space to think about whether he wants more of it. How would you like a steady diet of anger? If your roles were reversed would you put up with your own behavior? HE HASN'T SAID YOU'RE BREAKING UP. He said he wanted space,and your pride is so deeply hurt you want to harm him. Look at your reaction to his request for space! You want to have him beaten up, you want him raped, you want his car burnt,ad nauseam. What's the matter with you? If you can lose it like this and threaten him on a public thread,lawd knows how you behave in your relationship.

Grow up, give the guy the space he needs,and do something about your anger and immaturity.I very much doubt he's seeing anyone else. He's likely thinking over whether he wants to continue the relationship,like he said. You have a nice guy but he's getting fed up,and it doesn't occur to you that the problem might not be him,but YOU. You want people to pat your back and condemn him. But the misery's going to be all yours when you lose this guy through no one's fault but your own.

You love him. You're missing him. You're imagining all sorts of things. It's driving you crazy,being without him. Does he love you? If you're sure he still loves you and you haven't driven him away with your silliness,call him and meet,and tallk your souls out.And don't go like some diva who expects to be kow-towed to. Be sincere and warm and true to your feelings,and dignified,not proud.Someone once said that you not only have to find the right person,you have to[i] be[/i] the right person for the person you have found.
Best response on this thread. I wish most ladies could reason like you!

@poster,if your stories are true, you really need to get a grip of yourself & grow up. I'm tempted to ask, how old are you? Some of u ladies do not even know what you want and you obviously do not know a nice guy when you meet him. Goodluck!!
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by zarah(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2008
Tangent sorry o! put a leash on ur man, tongue

Mad_Max, I dont know if it is ur presentation, subtlety, or seeming calmness that touched my cord, but you did indeed touch that cord.

Truth is i miss him like hell, But i am scared of the knowing the real truth, scared of the possibility of loosing him, i am scared of the future, but what scares me most is talking, getting past it and then having to waste another 2yrs having this same problem and stuck in this same position.

He has not used and dumped me, at least not yet. dissapointment / prolonging the pain scares the bejesus outta me.  

Am just looking for definates, not doubts. i want certainty and it's not coming from him, so i just thot hurt him so you can move on knowing there is no room for going back. Find a closure. come to think of it, if we were married and had issues will he be asking for space by closing me out? i am in a competition with his thoughts and they are getting more priority from him right now, since he has them constantly with him and i am here loning and angry as hell,

He just called sef, i couldnt bring myself to answer the call cos i dont know what the outcome of the space is. Dont wanna hear it's not working or we gotta break up, think i'll just wait till he sends a text msg to confirm why he is calling,
Re: A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) by jpphilips(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ poster

mere mentioning these
shows you know exactly what to do

Am going to get thugs to go rape him, beat him blue black, burn up his car and harass him every time he leaves the house.

what then re u waiting for, permission? damn it
you have my go.
anything else?

(1) (2) (3)

Where Are The Cute Young Girls On Nl? / Are Some Guys Natural Chick Magnets / Will You Accept Her As House Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.