Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,588 members, 7,965,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:52 AM

Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? (3468 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by goldrush111(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
According to City People.

Talented screen diva Funke Akindele is finally set to give marriage another chance and this is authoritative. The pretty actress, who recently marked her birthday, is now engaged to wed and has concluded plans to have a secret introduction ceremony with her UK-based boo next month, although she is keeping the details under wraps.

According to what City People gathered from a reliable source, Funke who has been in a blossoming romantic affair with her new heartthrob for quite some time now, has finally accepted his proposal to take the union to the next level. She decided to keep it a top secret considering her first bitter experience with her much-publicized celebrity marriage that packed up few months after.

Sources reveal the handsome dude who lives in the United Kingdom is head over heels with Funke and shows her a lot of affection. However, she has currently moved into a new mini duplex located in the highbrow China Estate, inside Chevron Drive Lekki. Recall that this magazine exclusively broke the news about Funke’s new romance and her new apartment in Lekki. Although the actress came out to debunk the story that she has a new lover in her life who has been pampering her silly, she however acknowledged that she has indeed moved into a new Lekki home.

- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/09/funke-akindele-set-to-wed-uk-lover.html#sthash.H9bOfjlH.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by Gbaskybabe(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good for her!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by Lilimax(f): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
...a second chance is being given to her.
Hoping that this will work out.
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by chumakk: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
God's time is the best. wink
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
na belle she need not weeding grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by icebebe(f): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
All is well
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by seankay(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls did she tell anyone how long this wedding's gon last?
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by Airforce1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
good for her

I wish her goodluck
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by enoqueen: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
seankay: Pls did she tell anyone how long this wedding's gon last?

we are talking about funke akin dele not Kim k. shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by seankay(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
enoqueen:

we are talking about funke akin dele not Kim k. shocked
how long did her wedding last?
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
If this is true then I will like to wish my sister well, goodluck aunty funke
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by sexymama21(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
GO FOR IT MA CONGRATULATION wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by Emmaesty(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
What is it with celebs and multiple marriage?
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by JEITO: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
According to research, divorce rate from second marriage is far higher than those from first marriage.lipsrsealed

Anyway, wish her well. Hope she looks intently before jumping in this time.
Re: Funke Akindele Set To Wed UK Lover? by enoqueen: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
seankay: how long did her wedding last?

that might not av lasted but I believe she never wanted it to end. the guy was ..........

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Up With Girlfriend Irina Shayk. / I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real / Youngest Couple Of The Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.