Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) (1444 Views)

Patoranking Performs On Wheelchair ( Photo) / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! / Waconzy Feeds Less-Privileged On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by MusicOga5(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
"Food and wheelchairs for the less privileged. This won't do nothing for them but I pray God keeps and protects everyone! God has a special plan. Make someone smile today! bless!" - WIZKID

CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE MORE PICS>> http://www.musicoga.com/2014/09/e-news-wizkid-donates-food-and.html#

Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by Mskrisx(f): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wizzzy wizzy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by oluwadanie1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by lirusehn(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
i hate his songs tho,with this he's got my mind

undecided
Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
lirusehn:
i hate his songs tho,with this he's got my mind

undecided

you are inconsequential to him.
Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by lirusehn(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
aguiyi:

you are inconsequential to him.

same he's to me.

But plz pray u won't die of low self-esteem.

4 Likes

Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
lirusehn:
same he's to me.

But plz pray u won't die of low self-esteem.

hahahaha, nigga pls . love him or hate him, either way, you know he exists but he doesnt know you do.

what does the word low self esteem mean to you or you just heard it
Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by lirusehn(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
aguiyi:

hahahaha, nigga pls . love him or hate him, either way, you know he exists but he doesnt know you do.

what does the word low self esteem mean to you or you just heard it

ok
Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nice one wizzy this is what I always expect from you guys even if you don't loud it.
Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by Howambay(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Always good to give me to the society that's where the wealth comes from
Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by Medunah: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
aaaaw, dats mah hommie
Re: WIZKID Donate's Food And Wheelchair To The Less Privileged In Lagos (SEE PHOTO) by Jeezbaby(f): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Good one boy! Una do well.

(1) (Reply)

Duchess Of Alba, The World's Most Titled Aristocrat, Dies / Obo-davido Shows Off His G Wagon Puddle Custom Lights / Amber Rose And Black Chyna Shows Off What They Ve Got Performing Sex Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.