Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * (1504 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round] - Heywhizzy Vs Warriblood / Match Of Wits II : Obainojazz Vs Warriblood / \**/ Fire Fight III: Teddybiyasi Vs Warriblood \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by mikuz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
GIYAZZ VS WARRIBLOOD

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Saturday 6 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sneeze....
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Check!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gilyaz full name is iyasaraz onyinye (ONYINE means Gift)

He Got Banned by Airmark, after is battle wit guykhena....even wen Votes wasnt Cast..

Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/by airmark(m):3:55amOnAug 05
Giyazz banned
( Quote) ( Report)( Like)( Share

his Facebook profile pics abeg bros no Laugh

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid =1435975183282714& id=100006107370126& set=a.1374261629454070.10737 41826.100006107370126& refid=13

Today been D-day Dis what he post....to show he aint even sure of does lines he has written
GIYAZZ: Mikuz, save this space for my verse. . . I may post late due to my busy schedule. . . Please bear with me, imma drop as soon as I'm free tonight!

GIYALZ EXECUTION!!!

Dear lord..

Kindly Accept the soul of dis Hobbit//
as i send him to you....due to the Sins he has COMMIT//
dude phucked is Own Sister in Public//
and i was Mute wen I Heard It//
so wit dis quarantine bars..am here to kill dis AWFUL spirit//
flash him outta NL before Transmit//

here is Sister pics (try ask her for confirmation)
www.facebook.com/photo.php?f bid=1438984129648486& id=100006107370126& set=a.1374261629454070.10737 41826.100006107370126& refid=13
who daRES to Blame Me//
if i use dis Gees soul For BLOOD MONEY//
Cus he as no use to is FAMILY//
GilYAZ is a village GANGSTAR..2pac wannabee//
who Flirts wit dem "local ChampS"including is OWN sister ADaobi//
SO believe me, wen i say dis geeks and crews deserves to Die....cus .. Sex rape n..wrongful.acts.... ""ARE THEIR HOBBY"".

You gay? How can a guy bear ONYINYE//
Psquare needs to be told...ur wasted "GIFT" been Born throw away//
so f....wha santa clauz gives me for ChRISTMAS...a KISS in tHE CHEEK//

its more better dan having a Thief in my MiST//
watch as my "BaRS"
put him in "CELL in BRITON" (celebrity) wOnder how he BLOW... Wit a CHAIN in his PRICK//

i take the stars from is life like MtN RECHARGE CARD//
sacrifice 55members of his family to ares.....den disvirgin is 6yrs old Sister//
so wen you dial *556# ur inquiring bout gilyaz Doom Of existance//

dis Gay Is a SEX ADDICTS//
his life just about hoi..like cotonou bush Rabbit//
you believe .. he went to OWOLOWO university...just to get a ""Bleep COURSE"" on how to use is small weak Prick//
so wen i say i "Cars straight" his ROD like panel beaters....unto DICK business...grin

Doom to dis Son of gollum//
he thought my "ERA gone"...buh am still d king of HODLUM//
so phuck dis tourney..ibime as gandalf pls Present me the Ring//
CUS dis gay is sLAUGHTERED like saruman He fell into da Sea//

warriblood is like bill gates...he is LOCKING STATE//
Why dis gay in here...sayin he is "incredible" cus he is HULKING CEMENT//
true visions...he need no Tb joshua to tell him his FĂșCKIN FATE/

he as already lost, my "Bars of whips" rains on him to arrange his zig.zag life...till he starts TALKIN STRAIGHT/

gilyaz thinks he can beat me..dude must ave lost is RIGHT SENSE//
So u guys beta lend him KeKe, to Go bak to is NIGHT MARES//
even if is mum gives him PoTATO n BEANS..wit sum FRY EGGS//
he still cant BALANCE my flows..he lacks D MINDSET//

dude was like..how which it was Mikuz vs me...would ave Had FREE PASS//
wont ave had unnecessary "Cuttings" from is CLIPPERS//
cus y"all know am a Professional barber wit no CREDENTIALS//
buh every PER-BAR i spits gives him Sequencial Beating Like BENIN Anti robbing squad...real SARZ

sorry to caused the DeSTRUCT of dis YOUNG ONE//
thoi he came-Real.(camry). his death wont just be as a RESULT of a WrONGTURN//
cus i warriblood, will make is ''CAR TO LEAK'' Born him to death...he wont survive even if he wears jesus ''CROSS'' the LONG ONE//

DA TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

3 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
INTRO:
This is a r.ape! Mohammed Ali in the ring with a young sis/ a swing of ma arm, see? Your lung seized! Check!!

Pen on paper, ever thought your doom is this close?/ friend or hater? Mik gave me a free weakling to dispose/
See this kid I'm battling been a pest in this dome/ he's refused to leave! But after this bout/ Blood go rush comot... like a heavy punch in the nose!

Mikuz should be whipped, for making me diss a fool/ he can prolly die for s.ex, Warri? He's able/
He a 'wack virgin' and a ffucked up 'womanizer'/ The way the lame been chyking girls all over this forum.... you'd think Nairaland's Dating4disabled!!!

Poor loner, ladies never let him burst his pipe/ his ddick erected to forever ffuck his life/
You're a ddumb, your mumuness is getting busty Chai!/ . . .no disrespect to the dude who wrote Fredricksburg. . . But your life's miss.Rable like a female George.C's child!!

Stop talking trash. . .!

You pompous fake/ bbitch in disguise, quick, make that bum bum shake/ it's G'Iyaz you facing?
Bro your career's staked/ . . . . call this punch Coma Motors, cos when it lands... it's transporting you outta Delta and leaving you in an unconscious state!

You're an illiterate and that's becoming a clear factoid/ how you hate on niggas cos they spit clean, what girls die for/
You suck at rap and you 'dropdead ugly'. . .If my dog had a face like yours?/ I'd shave its
a..ss and teach it to walk backwards!!

I was gonna go hard but was like: what's up with me?/ I wan carry bars take damage this small pikin?/
You's not ma level, and lyrically speaking/
Like a short tailor's tape coming up ma toes, bbitch! you don't measure up to me!!!

You ffucking upset me!

So moment Seun inniciates the block button, you getting blocked, bet me/ cos I hate niggas who act like wh0res firstly/
Secondly, you grab every ddick available to suck, you sucked impotent Ibime a while till he found faults in your rhymes then you left him/ and now you searching for the next impotent ddick to fill your mouth. . . Check! My theory of how quick you seek for watery sperm . . . has proved you're ffucking c0ck thirsty!!!

I wonder why Mik paired you pest with me/ cool tho, your dumb related lines won't lessen me/ and this' an opportunity for me to give a lil' advice. . . Atleast God gave you a talent to make laughter arise/ so just quit Rap and try comedy/ You are 'Bright Okpocha' before he found his destiny!

Pained hater! Your rhymes are 'dumbed down' like Blaqbonez' Emeka/ "the truth shall set you free" Nig! you just a faker/
And quit deceiving yourself thinking you'd pass through this qualifiers . . . with your lame bars?/ It's a deserted Saloon. . . Check it bbitch! No HayMakers!!

Life is a movie and you just a lame actor/ you talk so loose like a nigga suffering from brain fractures/
But my punches baptized the fool/ tortured and paralyzed him too/ It's lyrical bullets harnessing you/ I killed him! Now we ain't got no Warri... like one of 'em Lil' Wayne wack songs!!!!

#LIGHT BARS!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
MVGT = GIYAZZ

i luved this "blood go rush comot", but you should have backed it with something like this,

"blood" go rush comot . . . after a heavy punch to his nose

but this was awesome: call this
punch Coma Motors, cos when it lands...
it's transporting you outta Delta and
leaving you in an unconscious state! WoWzer!!!!

Warriblood with his usual comic! KOW!!! Cell in briton/ celibrity.. Lmfao
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
opener giyazz
flow its obvious..giyazz verse was easier to read
rhymes/multies// giyazz
punchlines though both didnt really hit hard maybe because its the first stage of the tourney but giyazz still inflicted more injuries on warriblood than warriblood did him so giyazz wins this
wordplay/pun giyazz
similes and metaphors giyazz
closer/ tie

this battle was one sided to me////

giyazz wins easily to me

no hate vote just straight talk
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by Ibime(m): 2:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Warriblood funny as usual, but Giyazz more skilled and polished.

MVGT: Giyazz
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Warriblood, chill please, no arguing with voters remember?
Thanks!

Glacierz
Cooger
Ema Prince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
PaulThor
Ojoawo
Siddoggg
Lagunna

Please vote on this.
Thank you!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Really...my vote goes to Giyaz....

The two of them did'nt have a nice punchlines...but giyaz struggle to make worriblood pain with just his bar#

MVGT-- G'IYAZ
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by Krizzkutz(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Smh

Mvgt - giyazz
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by mikuz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thanks voters : Giyazz wins this and qualifies for the second stage.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by dj5naira(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
his life just about hoi..like cotonou bush Rabbit//

Laughing out loudest.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by 007Bruce: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
cell in briton/celebrity
are their hobby/ adaobi
cam real/camry
shocked shocked shocked
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by gottoboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2015
007Bruce:
cell in briton/celebrity
are their hobby/ adaobi
cam real/camry
shocked shocked shocked
I kpush for that bar grin grin grin
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Giyazz Vs Warriblood ~ * * by airmark(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Warri blooded grin

(1)

Diss Me Basing On The Following Info- Then Immer Respond to every One In a verse / The Audio Rap Tourney [season One][sign-up Thread] / ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.