Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,831 members, 7,906,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Silverplatter Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Silverplatter Is Recruiting (971 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silverplatter Is Recruiting by teejat08: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hi,
I am introducing to you a great opportunity tagged "CLICK4PAY" from the stable of silverplatter solutions.ng.
This opportunity is by far the greatest in earning cool, smart and tangible income online from leading Internet Giants like GOOGLE, ADSTER, BIDVERTISER, ADJUNGLE, OBEUS, EXOCLICK and host of others.
Earning @ least $2000/month consistently working an hour daily is a great deal!!! That is the Bomb! Guaranteed $2000/month consistently without any STARTING CAPITAL or CAPITAL INVESTMENT, 100% Risk Free!
What we've got to do? Get online at your convinience,CLICK on adverts from these Internet Giants and you get paid for your effort. Your pay cheque would be sent directly to you right here in Nigeria.
Say a click costs $0.15 and within your working hour, you made 500 clicks, that gives $75/day. In a month, that gives $2,250/month.
Wouldn't you rather hurry and join us now as i ge t you started within the next 48 hours with my STARTER KIT[b]. Just 200 people[/b] are needed presently. REMEMBER, NO STARTING CAPITAL REQUIRED. for further info, please send ENQUIRIES AND YOUR EMAIL ADD TO[b] 08059588773[/b]
THANKS.
Re: Silverplatter Is Recruiting by aktunde(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2008
@ Poster

Have you read and understood the Google Adsense policy before posting this information? If no, you may want to review it again. visit https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link . You can go straight to the third paragraph titled "Encouraging Clicks".

This is not to put sand in your gari. It is just to give your one of the possible reasons why so many publishers are banned form the Google adsense program.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In A Multinational Merchandizing Company. / Cbn / Media Trust Limited Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.