Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

"I Used To Be An Electrician" - Paul Okoye Of Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Used To Be An Electrician" - Paul Okoye Of Psquare (689 Views)

Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Used To Be An Electrician" - Paul Okoye Of Psquare by kardiason(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2014
P-Square take a trip down memory lane as they speak on the struggle before the fame as well as their forthcoming 6th studio album 'Double Trouble'

Few people epitomise the grass to grace story in the Nigerian music scene like P-Square. In a revealing interview with Toolz on the Mid-day Show on the Beat 99.9, Paul Okoye, one half of the duo revealed that he used to be an electrician.
"I used to fix fans, boilers and electrical things" he said "but there was no AC that time so I can't fix that one" he joked.

The duo who were at the Beat FM to promote their forthcoming album which drops on the 12th of September reminisced on the old times before they became the music sensation that they currently are.
"Paul was an electrician, me I would climb the tree in our school to steal the mangoes and sell. I also used to gamble and the biggest gamble I took was saying we should move to Lagos" Peter revealed.
Speaking on married life, Paul admitted that he has become more responsible since getting married and this even affected him "artistically" as he can no longer be as free as he used to be.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ FULL GIST>> http://www.musicoga.com/2014/09/e-news-i-used-to-be-electrician-paul.html#

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s “the Ascension” Is The Highest Selling Album On Itunes Nigeria / Photo: 2face & MTN Project Fame Contestants Re-defined TV Reality Show / How Old Are You When Ur Parents Got Married(whitewedding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.