Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

What If Eve Was Chinese? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What If Eve Was Chinese? (1819 Views)

Pope Francis Says There Is No Hell-fire.adam And Eve Not Real / Top Reasons Why Eve Was Created / Chinese and Asian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Eve Was Chinese? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
The jewish god is not very clever.....

He should have made Adam and Eve Chinese...They would have eaten the snake instead of the apple.

3 Likes

Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hm! grin Chinese without medial epicanthal folds... grin God save us all
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by McWhillion(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Agreed he is not clever, what stops you from fabricating your own creation story like the Big Bang Theory.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion: Agreed he is not clever, what stops you from fabricating your own creation story like the Big Bang Theory.

Fabricated#! What's d tested and proven one then?
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by McWhillion(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Fabricated#! What's d tested and proven one then?
The one you've not fabricated.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:
The one you've not fabricated.
U mean the fabricated one that needs no further fabrication!
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by McWhillion(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: U mean the fabricated one that needs no further fabrication!
I meant whatever creation fable is in your head that you've not told us about.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:
I meant whatever creation fable is in your head that you've not told us about.
ha! A fable!
Pls! Listen to urself read as u check d dictionary meaning for fable. And tell me if that defines a theory!
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by GooseBaba: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
PAGAN9JA: The jewish god is not very clever.....

He should have made Adam and Eve Chinese...They would have eaten the snake instead of the apple.

grin grin grin grin grin....
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by McWhillion(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: ha! A fable!
Pls! Listen to urself read as u check d dictionary meaning for fable. And tell me if that defines a theory!
If you read in between the lines, you should know I am mocking whatever theory science is trying to put up to explain creation. It's obvious you can't detect sarcasm.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by nickz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2014

bwhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha cheesycheesycheesygringrin
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:
If you read in between the lines, you should know I am mocking whatever theory science is trying to put up to explain creation. It's obvious you can't detect sarcasm.
and ur sheer deep rooted ignorance just got really freaking obvious...u must be lost!

Fyi! Science isn't trying to explain creation, mate. It never did.
Ever heard of evolution? Now that's science.

PS! U also don't know how to apply sarcasm. I won't laugh at ur failed attempt, this time
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
nickz: bwhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha cheesycheesycheesygringrin
girls with big eyeballs/exopthalmus are a turn on for u?
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by McWhillion(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: and ur sheer deep rooted ignorance just got really freaking obvious...u must be lost!

Fyi! Science isn't trying to explain creation, mate. It never did.
Ever heard of evolution? Now that's science.

So if I am to believe an organism evolved, does it mean its precursor was not created? or how did the organism that evolved come to be. You can confuse yourself if you wish.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
[Quote author=McWhmcwhillion] if I am to believe an organism evolved, does it mean its precursor was not created? or how did the organism that evolved come to be. You can confuse yourself if you wish.[/quote]
U r indeed wise to say that a precursor must have being created.

Ofcourse! U r right. Now riddle me Dis.
What created DAT which created Dat which lead to a subsequent evolution?
Ur answer would be that d fable speaks of DAT evolving or created from nothing.
Now If something did create DAT which created something that lead to an evolution.
Then explain to me! Dear mcwhillion: "Just how u create or evolve from nothing?"
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by nickz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: girls with big eyeballs/exopthalmus are a turn on for u?
size of the eyeball to an extent tho,but they look more attractivegringrin
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by McWhillion(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: [Quote author=McWhmcwhillion] if I am to believe an organism evolved, does it mean its precursor was not created? or how did the organism that evolved come to be. You can confuse yourself if you wish.
U r indeed wise to say that a precursor must have being created.

Ofcourse! U r right. Now riddle me Dis.
What created DAT which created Dat which lead to a subsequent evolution?
Ur answer would be that d fable speaks of DAT evolving or created from nothing.
Now If something did create DAT which created something that lead to an evolution.
Then explain to me! Dear mcwhillion: "Just how u create or evolve from nothing?"
The answer is what you won't/ refuse to understand 'cos you believe in no Supreme Being. If I answered and said God is He who can create from nothing, I dare you to prove otherwise.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:
The answer is what you won't/ refuse to understand 'cos you believe in no Supreme Being. If I answered and said God is He who can create from nothing, I dare you to prove otherwise.
I would ignore ur dare until u answer my god-damned question.
I'm begging u and I'm dying on my ignorant sickbed here, for u to consult ur infinite wisdom on such matters...and explain to me in d best way u can just how u can evolve from nothing, whether it be fabricated or a tell-tale...as long as it makes sense Mac!
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
nickz: size of the eyeball to an extent tho,but they look more attractivegringrin
grin
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by McWhillion(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:
I would ignore ur dare until u answer my god-damned question.
I'm begging u and I'm dying on my ignorant sickbed here, for u to consult ur infinite wisdom on such matters...and explain to me in d best way u can just how u can evolve from nothing, whether it be fabricated or a tell-tale...as long as it makes sense Mac!
That's where the distinction comes between science and God. I ve answered your question. You understand science and we believe God. It's not in my power and wisdom to explain how God created from nothing. If you're able to explain every thing, then there is no need to believe in a creator. Part of His prowess and wisdom lies in your own confusion of not been able to give a satisfactory "earthly" definition for every phenomenon.

Now can you honestly answer my question.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion:

That's where the distinction comes between science and God. I ve answered your question. You understand science and we believe God. It's not in my power and wisdom to explain how God created from nothing. If you're able to explain every thing, then there is no need to believe in a creator. Part of His prowess and wisdom lies in your own confusion of not been able to give a satisfactory "earthly" definition for every phenomenon.

ha! The bold quote made me laugh. U don't want to say the obvious for no reason. Hence i will redirect it.
U r shying away from my question, why?

The answer to ur question also lies in ur quote. Simply put.
I do not believe it exists because there is nothing that points to d fact that it does
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
I've succeeded in feeding u with ur own poison now choke on it. grin
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by McWhillion(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: ha! The bold quote made me laugh. U don't want to say the obvious for no reason. Hence i will redirect it.

The answer to ur question also lies in ur quote. Simply put.
I do not believe it exists because there is nothing that points to d fact that it does
Are you deliberately trying to confuse me. You do not believe in what exactly, in case you forgot the question. We were talking about creation/ evolution. You do not believe in God, so your answer can never be found in what you bolded.
My question is this "I dare you to prove that there was no Being who created life". If you can give me an answer I would cease to believe in God.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Chai! I should have posted this in the Religious section.

1 Like

Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sorry about d mix up. When I said dis
Silkmoth33: ha! The bold quote made me laugh. U don't want to say the obvious for no reason. Hence i will redirect it.
The answer to ur question also lies in ur quote Simply put.

I was referring to dis
McWhillion:

Yes science explains everything!
Hence i dont believe in d creation theory.

Now 4 dis ur question
McWhillion:
Are you deliberately trying to confuse me. You do not believe in what exactly, in case you forgot the question. We were talking about creation/ evolution. You do not believe in God, so your answer can never be found in what you bolded.
My question is this "I dare you to prove that there was no Being who created life". If you can give me an answer I would cease to believe in God.
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by Eragablessen(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Chai! I should have posted this in the Religious section.

This really got me cracking, hence i need not to post at this weak thread but its a joke if you ask me anyways.

1 Like

Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
yes you should have

rolling on the floor ..lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If Eve Was Chinese? by lepasharon(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014

Joke of the year !OMG grin

(1) (Reply)

Different Names Of Money! / See People That Should Not Bother Doing Bvn(screenshot) / Photo: When Your "Ajebo" Wife Wants To Prepare Pap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.