Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,545 members, 7,905,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? (1202 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by theoctopus: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
1. Almost all the leading politicians in the APC today are former PDP politicians who managed and squandered Nigerian resources
'
2. The APC since 1999, have never conducted free and fair elections in any of their states

3. The APC states are all terribly corrupt with huge debts and nothing to show for it

4. The best governor between 1999 and 2007 was a PDP governor, i.e. Donald Duke of cross Rivers state. The best governor between 2007 and now is also a PDP governor, i.e. Goodswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state

5. There is no APC state where the governor has met the basic requirements of governance by providing basic health care and quality basic education.

6. There is no APC state where the governor has provided basic portable water to its citizens

The only thing I hear always is that they will change Nigeria when they get to Aso Rock. But the golden saying goes, "he that is faithful in little will be faithful in much". APC has not been faithful in little so far and what makes it even worse, they all answer to one man's pocket. Even the so called maligned PDP is not in one man's pocket

Honestly, I will like to hear one reason why APC is better than PDP. Please don't give me that "Lets just try them line".

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by Trut(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Take APC serious at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by sheymaziggy: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Before you jump into conclusion, compare all apc controlled state and pdp controlled states, make your comparison and answer your questions yourself. Please don't be biass while doing this. Have a great day

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by jmaine: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
TheOctopus Welcome back . . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by theoctopus: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
sheymaziggy: Before you jump into conclusion, compare apc controlled state and pdp controlled states, make your comparison and answer your questions yourself.

Did you not see the comparisons I made in the original post? Please read again

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by Soloter(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
theoctopus: 1. Almost all the leading politicians in the APC today are former PDP politicians who managed and squandered Nigerian resources
'
2. The APC since 1999, have never conducted free and fair elections in any of their states

3. The APC states are all terribly corrupt with huge debts and nothing to show for it

4. The best governor between 1999 and 2007 was a PDP governor, i.e. Donald Duke of cross Rivers state. The best governor between 2007 and now is also a PDP governor, i.e. Goodswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state

5. There is no APC state where the governor has met the basic requirements of governance by providing basic health care and quality basic education.

6. There is no APC state where the governor has provided basic portable water to its citizens

The only thing I hear always is that they will change Nigeria when they get to Aso Rock. But the golden saying goes, "he that is faithful in little will be faithful in much". APC has not been faithful in little so far and what makes it even worse, they all answer to one man's pocket. Even the so called maligned PDP is not in one man's pocket

Honestly, I will like to hear one reason why APC is better than PDP. Please don't give me that "Lets just try them line".
@op, I've not met a blatant conscienceless liar like you. at present, which state in this nation can you compare to Lagos and Rivers? During Duke's tenure there was no APC. Akpabio used brown envelopes to buy that award. APC is the party chanting the slogan ; "One man one vote" and "every vote must count" I like APC because it's a party of repentant criminals who are in every sense better than active criminals (pdp). if at all the federal government does anything reasonable today it's because of the pressure from APC. bros, APC is better compared to pdp.

11 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by theoctopus: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Soloter: @op, I've not met a blatant conscienceless liar like you. at present, which state in this nation can you compare to Lagos and Rivers? During Duke's tenure there was no APC. Akpabio used brown envelopes to buy that award. APC is the party chanting the slogan ; "One man one vote" and "every vote must count" I like APC because it's a party of repentant criminals who are in every sense better than active criminals (pdp). if at all the federal government does anything reasonable today it's because of the pressure from APC. bros, APC is better compared to pdp.

There is no APC state that has conducted a credible election since 1999. Thats a sad fact. The last Lagos and Kano elections were charades. Edi state was a disaster. It doesnt matter what APC chants. Its just rethoric! Akpabio did not buy any award., He is the best governor without a challenge. Even Rivers people are insulting Amaechi because of Akpabio.

You made me laugh when you said APC is a party of repentant criminals. How, when and where did they repent? If they repented according to you, why are they porting back to PDP in droves? I am glad you even admitted they are criminals in the first place

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by chimerase2: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is only an APC governor like rochas campaigning for CHANGE in his re election bid

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by LFJ: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
OP, can you honestly tell me why you want us to remain one party nation? If you think we deserve an opposition party but what we currently have is you problem, then you need to keep your mouth shut until you provide us with alternative. Those who are currently in opposition party are Nigerians like you, if you can do it better, Nigerians will be very happy to follow you, until then please pocket your opinion about opposition for now.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by hushmail: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
9ja polithievians r shameless

there is no ideological diff b/w Apc n Pdp

just pple after their pockets
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by nigerianvenom(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Soloter: @op, I've not met a blatant conscienceless liar like you. at present, which state in this nation can you compare to Lagos and Rivers? During Duke's tenure there was no APC. Akpabio used brown envelopes to buy that award. APC is the party chanting the slogan ; "One man one vote" and "every vote must count" I like APC because it's a party of repentant criminals who are in every sense better than active criminals (pdp). if at all the federal government does anything reasonable today it's because of the pressure from APC. bros, APC is better compared to pdp.

akpabio also used brown envelope to build 5 fly overs.
he used brown envelop to complete d state airport.
he used brown envelopment to build the state university.
he used the brown envelope to build the world class stadium and the tropicana galleria.
he used brown envelop to attract a federal polytechnic to akwa ibom.
he used a brown envelope to make jim ovia come and invest in the building of the biggest petrochemical plant in ibeno-akwa ibom state.
he also used brown envelop to bring septa energy to esit eket to build nigeria's biggest gas plant in the southern part of nigeria.
this brown envelop must be missing in APC control state

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by theoctopus: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
LFJ: OP, can you honestly tell me why you want us to remain one party nation? If you think we deserve an opposition party but what we currently have is you problem, then you need to keep your mouth shut until you provide us with alternative. Those who are currently in opposition party are Nigerians like you, if you can do it better, Nigerians will be very happy to follow you, until then please pocket your opinion about opposition for now.

You have successfully said nothing. Can you stay on topic or move on please
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by MisterLongman(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
theoctopus: 1. Almost all the leading politicians in the APC today are former PDP politicians who managed and squandered Nigerian resources
'

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
The FG cannot provide the quantity of water the APC government provides in Lagos, in the FCT. Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by tomakint: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
@TheOctopus, NigerianVenom and other well-meaning contributors here, may you all live long to see the Nigerian of your dreams......TheOctopus welcome back.....you rock big time!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by LFJ: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
theoctopus:

You have successfully said nothing. Can you stay on topic or move on please

Are you disappointed because I refuse to be deceive by member of e-PDP?
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by Brahms(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Big Lie!! The leading Politicians in APC were never PDP Member. Talk of Bisi Akande? Tinubu? Buhari?? El-rufai (Don't even say that!! He was never a card carrying member of PDP) ? Oyegun? If you're talking about the likes of Atiku, then you don't understand his role in APC.

Hey M0ron, APC was formed last year!

Talk of Sycophancy.. It's in you. Fashola Corrupt?? Aregbesola Corrupt? Oshiomole Corrupt?? Compared to those Niger-Delta thieves with heavy pay and little work.

4. The best governor between 1999 and 2007 was a PDP governor, i.e. Donald Duke of cross Rivers state. The best governor between 2007 and now is also a PDP governor, i.e. Goodswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state.
That doesn't change the fact that he has an Apartment in Lagos. It's a known fact; Fashola is the Best Governor that ever govern a State in Nigeria.

I said it, you reeks of ignorance. Go check Achievements of Aregbesola and Fashola within the last few years.

6. There is no APC state where the governor has provided basic portable water to its citizens.
Hey Villager, where I stay in Lagos, we run Water everyday. The last time the water wasn't running was 3 weeks ago, and it was off for 2days. Ketu, Lagos.

Honestly, I will like to hear one reason why APC is better than PDP. Please don't give me that "Lets just try them line". [/quote]

Change is Coming to other parts of Nigeria, come Valentine's Day!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by Dsage1: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
But seriously, what is the essence of defending or fighting over political parties on the internet?

Except you're paid for it, I don't see any reason you guys should be fighting over here.

Is it not clear enough to you that the system is faulty, and the politicians(including the commoners)are taking advantage of the situation?
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
OP,are you a learner?Dy are all a Bunch Of Recycled Criminals.
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2014
'

kinda shocked ur just figuring out dat all nigerian political parties r useless.....seriously though apc states r better dan pdp states #truththewholetruthnothingbutthe truth
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by theoctopus: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Brahms:
Big Lie!! The leading Politicians in APC were never PDP Member. Talk of Bisi Akande? Tinubu? Buhari?? El-rufai (Don't even say that!! He was never a card carrying member of PDP) ? Oyegun? If you're talking about the likes of Atiku, then you don't understand his role in APC.

Hey M0ron, APC was formed last year!

Talk of Sycophancy.. It's in you. Fashola Corrupt?? Aregbesola Corrupt? Oshiomole Corrupt?? Compared to those Niger-Delta thieves with heavy pay and little work.

That doesn't change the fact that he has an Apartment in Lagos. It's a known fact; Fashola is the Best Governor that ever govern a State in Nigeria.

I said it, you reeks of ignorance. Go check Achievements of Aregbesola and Fashola within the last few years.

Hey Villager, where I stay in Lagos, we run Water everyday. The last time the water wasn't running was 3 weeks ago, and it was off for 2days. Ketu, Lagos.

Change is Coming to other parts of Nigeria, come Valentine's Day!!

Is this your response? F9! grin
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by BrokenTV: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tell yourself the truth have Amaechi done anything to the people of rivers since he joined APC.
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by KiKatanga: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
PDP are basically useless, so are APC.

The only reason you vote APC is because the PDP will take reelection as an approval of their corruption and go onto even bigger crimes in the future.
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by mistudreh(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
@OP
I was born and breed in Osun State... Without being biased, we need to say the truth. APC IS NOT THE BEST PARTY... They have flaws too.
In terms of governance, APC is better than PDP in my own OSUN STATE. During the days of Bisi Akande in office, he did his best but he had some problem with the teachers then, that was his Bleep up... OYINLOLA(PDP) came in 2003, he did all he could, but in 2007 people voted him out. He managed to stay in office till 2010 before Aregbesola won his mandate, so 2007 - 2010 OYINLOLA didn't do anything. 2010 till date now, before God and man, AREGBESOLA PERFORMED far better than these ex-governors. You might say he his used to propagandas, but they are yielding good results. Here in Osun State, PDP can never win any election cos they don't have manifesto. Watchout for my state in 2015, we did it in 2011.
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by jumox: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
KiKatanga: PDP are basically useless, so are APC.

The only reason you vote APC is because the PDP will take reelection as an approval of their corruption and go onto even bigger crimes in the future.
But that mindset could backfire.
If I vote apc who i know are equally corrupt but has not gotten a taste of the action, dont you think their starvation would have be soo much that they will finish off the country in a very short period.
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by nigerianvenom(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
tomakint: @TheOctopus, NigerianVenom and other well-meaning contributors here, may you all live long to see the Nigerian of your dreams......TheOctopus welcome back.....you rock big time!

thank u tomakint,octopus,sincere9gerian,lilprinze,ujoinme,ngwake and other truthful nigerians that refused to be decieved by liars that tend to forcefully propagate lies on innocent nigerians

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by KiKatanga: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
jumox: But that mindset could backfire.
If I vote apc who i know are equally corrupt but has not gotten a taste of the action, dont you think their starvation would have be soo much that they will finish off the country in a very short period.

Devil and the deep blue sea, really.

What Nigeria really needs is just to have enough openness to make corruption difficult and dangerous.

Alas, the choice is between two teams of bandits - the only positive is to keep them looking over their shoulders.
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by fx45(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The FG cannot provide the quantity of water the APC government provides in Lagos, in the FCT. Fact.
Whose responsibility is it to provide potable water for the people.... The FG or the State? Can U ever be intelligent for once in Ur lifetime? The states receive monthly allocations from the FG..... What exactly is the money meant for? In this Ur current state of myopia, is it altogether impossible for U, Mr Orlando Wowor to draw a line between state and federal government responsibilities?

Dude U need to get a life and free Urself from hate
Re: Can Someone Give Me One Honest Reason Why APC Is Better Than PDP? by MarshRiley(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
APC.....PDP
All criminals,how many private jets does Tinubu have.
PDP has corrupt governors so does APC,a thief in PDP does not become a saint in APC
Vote individuals not party!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christians Arm As Middle East Perils Mount / Islamic State Crisis: Arab States Join US Fight / International Law Allow Private Ola Ola To Shoot Colonel Emeka Or Col Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.