Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,585 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (45698 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Bama Death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by asadike(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
great news nd good job, boys!
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Decryptor(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good One! This is the kind of news we like hearing
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by poiZon: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
KwoiZabo: Bad news for El-rufai
Bad news for Senator Zanna
Bad news for Sharia reporters.
Bad news for all boko Sympathizers esp those on Nairaland

that s u mean berem, ngeneukwenu, omenka, donphilous, egit, lakpalakpa, michealsokoto, ibnsultan to mention but a few according english language.
chai what a terrible news to the ap camp.

all d same eno konsain me

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Mekateka: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
and bad news for APC e-rats

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by mencade5(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
i blame buhari for this.

Dont ask me how, post ur own comment and go. Amebo people mind ur business ooo
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by JuanDeDios: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
texazzpete:

And that starts a precedence. Don't forget that there are loads of Nigerian soldiers and mobile policemen in Boko Haram custody. Do you really want to see more beheading videos on YouTube?
We never learn, do we? *Sigh*
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by cliffm43: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
this Senator Ahmed Zanna is one of the sponsor of boko haram.................we all knew that the Hausa's are the boko haramist
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by wellmax(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who is deceiving who? And you f00ls on NL are here apportioning blames.
I am not in support of anybody but a supporter of peace and tranquility.
If Bama was not overrun, show us pictures and videos, if not, we will believe those who say it was overrun.
Did I read 15 suspects arrested? show the world their faces or STOP this BULLSHIT

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by davitogreat(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
wellmax: Who is deceiving who? And you f00ls on NL are here apportioning blames.
If Bama was not overrun, show us pictures and videos, if not, we will believe those who say it was overrun.
Did I read 15 suspects arrested? show the world their faces or STOP this BULLSHIT

Then where is the evidence that Bama was overrun? Please present us with pictures of boko haram hoisting their flag in Bama or STOP this BULLSHIT

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by wellmax(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oh, how I so hate Nigerians, pleaaase Think! Think!! Think!!!
PDP has succeeded in making this whole terrorism thing look like APC’s machinery to dislodge GEJ.
THIS IS A LIE.
After PDP wins in 2015, una eyes go clear. APC is NOT behind BH. The earlier we all see BH as a common enemy of Nigeria’s progress, the better.

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by wellmax(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
davitogreat:

Then where is the evidence that Bama was overrun? Please present us with pictures of boko haram hoisting their flag in Bama or STOP this BULLSHIT

Fine! if there is no evidence from both parties, why are Nigerian especially NLders so gullible to start irrelevant e-battles, name calling and blame game.

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by poiZon: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
texazzpete: Since when did the 'civilian JTF' become a credible source of news?

If BAma was safe, why was the briefing not done from BAma? Why not call from BAma? Does nobody in the civilian JTf own a camera phone?

Nigerians love mediocrity sha. Gworza has been in the hands of BH for weeks and people are celebrating. What Is there to jubilation about when flags of an Islamist terrorist cell fly over a Nigerian city?

For me, BAma news remains unconfirmed until more info is available.

and d color of bokoharam flag is?

between u n cjtf who is lying?

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by pappilo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hope its true but I seriously doubt that the civillian JTF chaps with their crude bladed weapons can withstand the type of firepower displayed by BH in their recently released video which showed trained NA soldiers running for their dear lives.

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Lawalemi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
The side that suffered more casualties is not stated
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by atlwireles: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
wellmax: Who is deceiving who? And you f00ls on NL are here apportioning blames.

You should show us pictures of boko haram in Bama, you should be able to ask boko broadcasting company(BBC) to supply videos.. All Boko haram supporters on this forum, have a special place reserved in hell for them.

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
brownlord: Sharia reporters and BBC Hausa

When will Jonathan ban those reporters
Including Daily Trust
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by wellmax(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
texazzpete: Since when did the 'civilian JTF' become a credible source of news?

If Bama was safe, why was the briefing not done from BAma? Why not call from BAma? Does nobody in the civilian JTf own a camera phone?

Nigerians love mediocrity sha. Gworza has been in the hands of BH for weeks and people are celebrating. What Is there to jubilation about when flags of an Islamist terrorist cell fly over a Nigerian city?

For me, BAma news remains unconfirmed until more info is available.

Abeg helep me ask them ooo, gullible Nigerians
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by MarshRiley(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its a shame how we indirectly support BH...you are happy when they say BH are killing NA so you can blame GEJ and PDP,is this supposed to be a political issue?people are being killed daily,some soldiers will never come back home,I've personally lost a friend who is an officer in borno and I get annoyed when people make this a political issue,maybe you'll know that terrorism won't do us(Nigeria)any good when someone you know is dead
And Sahara reporters and co that are quick to say how BH is killing people and are never talking about the soldiers risking their lives to make the country safe,I hope you don't end up destroying the north with your propaganda broadcasting

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Meanwhile, Channelstv is still reporting that "Bama falls to Boko Haram". It is such a shame that the Nigerian media are playing into the hands of Boko Haram. Assuming Bama even fell to Boko Haram, why would Channelstv report it in such a manner? I believe there are better ways of reporting such sad stories without giving the enemy undue praise.

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by 9ja4Change(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2014

Bad news Modu Sheriff
Bad news Ihejirike
Bad news PDP
Bad news GEJ

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by wellmax(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:
You should show us pictures of boko haram in Bama, you should be able to ask boko broadcasting company(BBC) to supply videos.. All Boko haram supporters on this forum, have a special place reserved in hell for them.

I don’t need to wait for terrorists to show me evidence of their victory or loses. I need my security agencies to show me proofs that they are indeed in charge and in control of the situation. That is what gives me peace.

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by eejo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
bbc keep saying boko haram in charge of bama lord who do we believe
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
What stops the military from having a press department , buy a video camera and take some shots of what you have done , this will go a long way in reassuring the civilians and also in lifting the morale of the army. And thirdly this will make sahara desert reporters lose credibility ,rather than issue a statement. Every army uses the propaganda machine the nigerian army shouldn't be different

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
When you ran to town celebrating the fall of Bama yesterday did you see or show us any pictures?

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by wellmax(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
texaco1: What stops the military from having a press department , buy a video camera and take some shots of what you have done , this will go a long way in reassuring the civilians and also in lifting the morale of the army. And thirdly this will make sahara desert reporters lose credibility ,rather than issue a statement. Every army uses the propaganda machine the nigerian army shouldn't be different

Good point. But when you say things like this here on NL, they accuse you of being sympathetic to the BH. Nonsense pipu .

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by litetias(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
atlwireles:

You must be very stupid to beleive what avigilante group probably sponsored by the government says over what BBC a world renowned news agency says. Idiots I see everywhere

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by akpanikpe(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ohh! My Bama, my city of bitrth.
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by rattlesnake(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
till today wehave no CREDIBLE NEWS on what is happening in BAMA whether its boko haram or mayonnaise or obama town?

Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
whats happening
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by texaco1: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
wellmax:

Fine! if there is no evidence from both parties, why are Nigerian especially NLders so gullible to start irrelevant e-battles, name calling and blame game.
I think it will be right to assume that tthe battle for bama is still ongoing . And that maybe the reason for no official comment yet
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
gboss4sure: Sad News for Boko Haram and their political wing APC and their nairaland supporters. They know themselves
Too many Delusional chimps on NL lately undecided
Re: Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested by manosteel(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Still thinking how we got to where we are today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo / #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja / Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba