Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,569 members, 7,917,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:30 PM

SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies (7911 Views)

Winner Of Miss Bumbum Competition In Brazil Makes Shocking Statement / SHOCKING! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by texaco1: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2014
jhydebaba: MOG saw it coming, MOG should pray to stop it. What is my own concern Abeg, next!
so if the man of God see something which is about to wipe out ur family and he tells u,he is also the one to pray for u ,while u spend ur own time on nairaland ,abi?
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by texaco1: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2014
BrosPeter: Instead of TB Joshua to be curing ebola afflicted people he's busy prophesying about South Africa, yeye prophet.
so u were deaf and blind when tb called national prayers against ebola,you were sleepong when he blessed over 2000 sachets of water and asked ppl to distribute it?what did the pastor in your own church do or is doing about ebola other than going to ashewo hotels ,buying expensive jewellery,and suits ,taking their children to bahamas for holidays while u keep putting ur hard earned money in their pockets every sunday. If his prophesy about south africa has no meaning to u why don't u just pick the one he said concerning nigeria and think about that?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Sammyblaq(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge: Wetin I wan comment sefundecided

Let me just follow the threadtonguetongue
i hide 4 ur back..if any happen alert me abeg
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Lilimax(f): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmm.....
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Lilimax(f): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2014
bjcuntis: Pastor TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of all
Nations has made some disturbing prophecies on
Nigeria, President Obama and Kenya on the 31st of
August 2014.
He said that we should pray for the whole world and
pray for your country. Concerning Nigeria, last time I
was talking that, they should pray for a Nigerian big
shot. “Because I'm seeing these people beginning to
target them.I said it in January, You saw what
happened.
This is another plan now...
“A very big big shot should not be attacked by these
people, because it will result to death and that can
cause crises in this country.
“They are looking for avenue to cause conflict
amoung the region but I'm seeing in the spirit that
they want to attack a very big big shot.
“They have stopped it for sometime but they are
starting the plan again,and when it happens it will
cause political crises.
Pray for Southern Africa.They want to get rid of a
president in that region which I'm not permitted to
mention. A president will be kidnapped.
“Don't misquote me like I said last January,but quote
this, I'm seeing militants,interested in embarrassing
the president, either they kill him or kidnap him. They
are still on in that plan. If prayer is not offered well,
they will succeed.
“ God showed me the president but I don't want to
put any country into pandemonium. Pray for them.
Particularly Kenya as a nation. Pray for them.
“The nation Poland, there will be crises there. It will
start any moment from now .
“Pray for the president Obama. I'm seeing him being
rushed to the hospital but he will get over it. He
should be careful of operation.
“Write it down and mark it. Pray so that when he is
rushed to the hospital,they should be careful of the
kind of operation they will do.
“He only needs rest but these scientists like to do
everything. There is nothing we can do about it,he
will be rushed. "

Source:http://ireporterstv.co/more-disturbing-calamities-to-befall-the-earth-soon-tb-joshua/?sauth=authcode-28af
One thing I know is that when GOD reveals a thing, he'll provide solution to it.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by texaco1: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Lilimax:
One thing I know is that when GOD reveals a thing, he'll provide solution to it.
this is a very sensible comment .
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by tellwisdom: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2014
He who has ears, should hear
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by jhydebaba(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2014
texaco1: so if the man of God see something which is about to wipe out ur family and he tells u,he is also the one to pray for u ,while u spend ur own time on nairaland ,abi?

How dare u mention my family as an example If MOG is that close to god that god can reveal something to him why can't he pray to that same god (that's my opinion).
Feel free to express ur opinions too without abuses.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by alotofgrace(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2014
bjcuntis:
Pray for Southern Africa.They want to get rid of a
president in that region which I'm not permitted to
mention. A president will be kidnapped.

if he just prophesied about lesotho, that happened like 9 days ago...no longer a prophecy na
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by GovWahala: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2014
alotofgrace:

if he just prophesied about lesotho, that happened like 9 days ago...no longer a prophecy na
What are u saying?
Has the prime minister of Lesotho been kidnapped or killed? How can u say that happened 9 days ago? His government has been toppled we know that but what T.B Joshua prophesied is different.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by priscaoge(f): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Sammyblaq:
i hide 4 ur back..if any happen alert me abeg
Lmaocheesycheesy...No worry I go hala u wen d gist hit FPgringrin
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by lordmayor4(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2014
texaco1: this is a very sensible comment .

He reveals, the solution is for you to seek out... Read your bible.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by ifyndy(f): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
tosscash1: ok naa lets see ...(folds my arms, crossed my legs)
na now i go catch tb joshua

Laff wan kill me. Wetin d man do wey u wan catch him.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by dazzlingbeau(f): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
So his prophecy of doom is homework for us abi? We should be the one to SEEK out the solution? undecided
lordmayor4:

He reveals, the solution is for you to seek out... Read your bible.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by nicechic(f): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmmmm.....in as much as I have my reservations abt ds Man. It is gud to pray bt y is he saying Obama's own can't be prevented? Isn't God a God of imposibilities anymore? Whr is ur Faith Oga TB Joshua? Besides, y are u even sayin it out if u knw it cnt be prevented? to cs panic or wat?

I am seriously tryin not to say u re a faithless man who enjoys being worshippd for ur doom related prophecies
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by degreen: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
gift01: Negative prophecies as usual
which is better prophecy of evil to come to get you prepared or prophecy of good things which you know if it comes or not you are still safe. Hmm just asking
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by brightko: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bro, add Alomo join, you want test a man of God abi?
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Navvy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
texaco1: When tb speaks ,he talks with authority and it has been proven that over 80% of his prophecies do happen. I think his prophecies this time around shouldntt be joked with.
u didnt complete ur reply. Its 80% of his negative prophecies. He shud better go and do sumtin better than deceivin pple with his fake stories! He doesnt see anytin positive. He be lookin 4 attention. Smh!
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
All dis pastors sha
predict today, profecy tomorrow
i taught dem say pastors are closer to god
He should pray against it...
or there god cannot answer the prayer ni
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by dazzlingbeau(f): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
This shit right here is funny...... grin grin
Janeify: why don't you do the prophecy yourself if its easy.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Janeify(f): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
cheesy
dazzlingbeau: This shit right here is funny...... grin grin
;DAnd this waste is funny grin
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by simdam500(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
ye said it
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Janeify: why don't you do the prophecy yourself if its easy.

Well, unlike some people, I don't claim to be a prophet. kapische?
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmother: I wonder why these people will always see bad prophesies. Why is it always doom; kidnapping here, death there. Why can't they see Nigeria moving forward. And when it counted why didn't they see Partrick Sawyer coming into naija so we would have been positioned to stop it.

I wonder oooooo . Na Obama wey siddon jejely na him dem dey prophesy doom for. O sun mi o
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Maje ko sun e ooo! Cluelessness is a Naija thing at times. Moreover, it's TB we are talking about. The dude likes attention die! And for the weirdest reasons sef! Oro buoda ohun gan gba suru.

masonkz:

I wonder oooooo . Na Obama wey siddon jejely na him dem dey prophesy doom for. O sun mi o

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Janeify(f): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
masonkz:

Well, unlike some people, I don't claim to be a prophet. kapische?
good you've admitted it.if you don't claim to be a prophet then don't condemn a prophet.plain simple
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Janeify: good you've admitted it.if you don't claim to be a prophet then don't condemn a prophet.plain simple

I'm hoping you have a brain you reason with. Now If I claim to be an Engineer, then that's what I am, and people would criticise me based on that. Same thing applies here.

I don't condemn him, I'm clearly saying there are problems and issues the country is suffering from. We need solutions. Not prophesying and getting gullible people to believe you just cos this is Africa.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
masonkz: Ebola is ravaging West Africa and you're prophesying about Obama in America and Poland? WTH?? ?? To gain their attention or what?

Prophesy about a cure, or better still, heal these people and free the region of the worst pandemic ever!
I tell yah.... Honestly d man get blurred vision... No wonder his initial is T.B.. From Tubercule Bacilli.... Pseewwww... PROPHECY BE DAMNED

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Janeify(f): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
masonkz:

I'm hoping you have a brain you reason with. Now If I claim to be an Engineer, then that's what I am, and people would criticise me based on that. Same thing applies here.

I don't condemn him, I'm clearly saying there are problems and issues the country is suffering from. We need solutions. Not prophesying and getting gullible people to believe you just cos this is Africa.
right,but i don't expect you to be dumb to the extent that you forgot to realize that he is a messenger of God and as it the name suggests He reveals what God made known to him.what will it profit him to make prophecies that will please the world and displease God.its of no use....dont quote me again,let it end here
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Janeify: right,but i don't expect you to be dumb to the extent that you forgot to realize that he is a messenger of God and as it the name suggests He reveals what God made known to him.what will it profit him to make prophecies that will please the world and displease God.its of no use....dont quote me again,let it end here

He's a messenger of God and you're a messenger of whom?

What will it profit him? seriously? I thought that would be obvious enough. You should be saying "what IT IS profiting him".

it has ended here grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve And Omotola: Who Is Prettier? / Actress Queeneth Hilbert And Hubby Welcomes Son / Tiwa Savage Sends Tongues Wagging With Photos Of Her In Transparent Clothes (see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.