Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,686 members, 7,951,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Kidnappers Av Been Paid But Yet To Release My Dad - Caroline Adeneye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kidnappers Av Been Paid But Yet To Release My Dad - Caroline Adeneye (568 Views)

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG / Tony Tetuila, 9ice, D1 Adeneye, KSB Lose APC Primaries, As Demond Elliot Wins / Dayo Adeneye ‘D1′ Loses APC ticket for State House of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kidnappers Av Been Paid But Yet To Release My Dad - Caroline Adeneye by Stanjr: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Source http://.net for more trending updates
Wife of media mogul Dayo Adeneye , Mrs Caroline Adeneye has confirmed her father’s kidnap. Mrs Adeneye stated that her father was kidnapped last week Sunday in Benin City
by unknown gunmen. According to her, they have paid the
ransom demanded, but her father is yet
to be released. Her father, Sir Michael Negbenebor , 74, is the Chairman Soccer group of companies , and Negbenebor International School.Wife of media mogul Dayo Adeneye , Mrs Caroline Adeneye has confirmed her father’s kidnap. Mrs Adeneye stated that her father was kidnapped last week Sunday in Benin City
to be released. Her father, Sir Michael Negbenebor , 74, is the Chairman Soccer group of companies , and Negbenebor International School.
Wife of media mogul Dayo Adeneye , Mrs Caroline Adeneye has confirmed her father’s kidnap. Mrs Adeneye stated that her father was kidnapped last week Sunday in Benin City
to be released. Her father, Sir Michael Negbenebor , 74, is the Chairman Soccer group of companies , and Negbenebor International School.
Source: http://.net

(1) (Reply)

'i Was Not Hired By The Nigerian Government':australian Negotiator Stephen Davis / Who Saw The Honeymoon/supermoon Yesterday / APC Ticket: Buhari, Atiku Set For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.