Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Woman With The World’s Largest Breasts Hires Security To Keep Off Admirers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman With The World’s Largest Breasts Hires Security To Keep Off Admirers (1259 Views)

Guiness Book Of Records Awards Woman With World's Largest Natural Br**sts(photos / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / Woman Hires Man To Rap E Her Daughter So She Can Become Grandma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With The World’s Largest Breasts Hires Security To Keep Off Admirers by Seandeeds(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
The woman with the world’s largest breasts needs security to keep off admirers, according to TLC Strange Sex.

53 year old Annie Hawkins-Turner, from Atlanta, Georgia who has a bra size of 102ZZZ and she holds the Guinness World Record for the largest breasts.

She has become something of a celebrity due to her numerousself directed fetish videos.Appearing in a trailer for a new season of the reality series, which explores unusual sexual fetishes, the mother-of-two is seen discussing her body pride at length.
She says: ‘No one looks like me, I’m one in a million. [I'm] always imitated but never duplicated. I do have security because people chase me.’

- Read full story at: http://seunsblog.com/worlds-largest-breasts/#sthash.NJlVDE94.dpuf

Re: Woman With The World’s Largest Breasts Hires Security To Keep Off Admirers by Dolcilicious(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ha!!! shockedshockedshocked ...whats so admirable in these boobs?Boobs wey don turn slippers?
Re: Woman With The World’s Largest Breasts Hires Security To Keep Off Admirers by phaphyz05(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Omo dis tin go full baff o.
Re: Woman With The World’s Largest Breasts Hires Security To Keep Off Admirers by uboma(m): 2:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Dolcilicious: Ha!!! shockedshockedshocked ...whats so admirable in these boobs?Boobs wey don turn slippers?

I wonder same oooooo!
Re: Woman With The World’s Largest Breasts Hires Security To Keep Off Admirers by Isiterere(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Dolcilicious: Ha!!! shockedshockedshocked ...whats so admirable in these boobs?Boobs wey don turn slippers?

Turn slippers or Expired A*b*o*k*i Pillow ?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Woman With The World’s Largest Breasts Hires Security To Keep Off Admirers by Dolcilicious(f): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Isiterere:

Turn slippers or Expired A*b*o*k*i Pillow ?

ALL IZZ WELL
lwkmd here ooo gringrincheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra / VIDEO: Nigeria Air-strikes Against Boko Haram / Great News As We Launch Addanny.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.