Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

A Reliable Lawyer In Abuja. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Reliable Lawyer In Abuja. (571 Views)

The Importance Of A Lawyer In Real Estate Transactions To Prevent Fraud / Any Competent Property Lawyer In The House / Any Property Lawyer In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reliable Lawyer In Abuja. by talk2ohimai(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello Nairaland,
I have just registered here so I intend to introduce myself and my professional services.

I am a lawyer based in Abuja with connections with people in various arms of the society that are involved in various sort of businesses and contracts.

I am available 24/7/365 to assist you with whatever your needs are that requires the services of a competent lawyer. Other services I can help you with include:
1. Company incorporation and business name registration.
2. NAFDAC or Trademark registration.
3. Property Management/sales/purchase documentation handling.
4. FCDA land allocation processing
5. Company profile and contract negotiations.

If you need my service, please do not hesitate to contact me through any of the contact informations in my signature.

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Stand Alone Office Building Needed To Rent On Mainland / Mini Flats To Let On Mainland / Plot Of Land For Sale At Ijaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.