Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,104 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fake Love: How to Identify it. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Love: How to Identify it. (3389 Views)

Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Love: How to Identify it. by jakiedudu(m): 2:36am On Sep 03, 2014
The world today is bathing in total confusion no thanks to mis information being spread everywhere about love. People who have no business talking about love and marriage have taken over the net mis leading young people. Today when you ask the average youth about the meaning of love you will be heart broken sad
Reason why I put up this thread to enlightened us more on how to identify fake love. Ladies, Gentlemen take note. This is specifically designed for you.

FAKE LOVE
1. You're enticed by appearance of the Individual.
2. You begin to feel butterbutterflies around your stomach.
3. You suddenly become restless.
4. You lose your appetite.
5. You feel the urge to sleep with the person
6. Can't sleep.
7. Can't concentrate at work.
8. You smile anyhow
9. Find yourself watching romantic movies like never before.
10. High dose of jealousy amplified.

If you feel all these just know that you are suffering from infatuation. Good thing is infatuation is a temporary madness so no cause for alarm. The best thing to do when under these emotions is to do nothing. The feelings will go by themselves. It's best if both individuals remain friends rather than act on a temporary reaction.

True love is commitment, responsibility and respect. Feelings and attachment to a person develops afterwards after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Y dint u conclude it with how to identify REAL love? Or "how to convert fake love to real love"

1 Like

Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by marieolae(f): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2014
So if all dis wun is fake love.. Which wun is d real tin? Isit flying to d moon and screaming ur lovers name or what
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by Godmother(f): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2014
urhoboman: Y dint u conclude it with how to identify REAL love? Or "how to convert fake love to real love"

Abi o

@OP
Most of the points you listed there are also the beginning of true love.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by spanzed(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2014
OP seems u haven't been a victim of true love... grin
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by MizMyColi(f): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2014

cheesy
cheesy

My laughter isn't one of sarcasm, but the kind that you let out after a brief moment of reminiscing.

Btw, how does one feel butterflies in the stomach?

Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by Samyj247: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2014
OP Iwas hoping to see something that is not odoriferous, but I think this ur statement is sagacious. Do u really know what love meant?? Some of those things there are clear indication that is intandem with true love.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by jakiedudu(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Samyj247: OP Iwas hoping to see something that is not odoriferous, but I think this ur statement is sagacious. Do u really know what love meant?? Some of those things there are clear indication that is intandem with true love.
Fake love are based on feelings. True love is not based on feelings.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by jakiedudu(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2014
Godmother:

Abi o

@OP
Most of the points you listed there are also the beginning of true love.
If you observed that above listed are based on feelings. True love is never based on feelings. True love is commitment and responsibility.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by jakiedudu(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2014
urhoboman: Y dint u conclude it with how to identify REAL love? Or "how to convert fake love to real love"
Wanted to do that but sleep overtook me. Will do it latter.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by Godmother(f): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2014
jakiedudu:
If you observed that above listed are based on feelings. True love is never based on feelings. True love is commitment and responsibility.

That's where u re wrong. True love is based on commitment, responsibily AND feelings mister. And most times it starts with just feelings and develops deeper roots.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by gift01: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2014
OP how old are you?
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by dnacrystal: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2014
I've been in fake love for more than a year .
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by chumakk: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
what you listed are the signs of true love. it is just many people don't know how to handle it
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by IamChiboi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
jakiedudu:
If true love is not based on feelings, then what is it based on?
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by pheyikemi: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
IamChiboi: If true love is not based on feelings, then what is it based on?
MONEY from the op's perspective. So far all ur points are not chinko made, they aint fake.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
A dud's gonna remain a dud bro, advice(s) irrespective
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by jakiedudu(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
IamChiboi: If true love is not based on feelings, then what is it based on?
True love is based on commitment.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by pheyikemi: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
jakiedudu:
True love is based on commitment.
Commitment is a feeling of being loyal to one anoda and make things work amidst difficulties. If u lack feelings, you can't be committed. Inorder words, feelings precede commitment.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by jakiedudu(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Godmother:

That's where u re wrong. True love is based on commitment, responsibily AND feelings mister. And most times it starts with just feelings and develops deeper roots.

You are right and wrong. Yes true love is based on commitment, responsibility and feelings developed latter in marriage. However, the assertion that true love starts with feelings is plain wrong. Am not just saying it. Am talking from experience and observations I made on couples over a period of years.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by jakiedudu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
gift01: OP how old are you?
30 years.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by MisterLongman(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
jakiedudu:
Oya define the feeling abeg....... If I feel like shagging a girl, no be feeling I dey feel undecided
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by jakiedudu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
MisterLongman: Oya define the feeling abeg....... If I feel like shagging a girl, no be feeling I dey feel undecided
Are you married? If you're not, then that's not true love.
Feelings develops only after marriage. Feelings before marriage is infatuation.
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by MisterLongman(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
jakiedudu:
Are you married? If you're not, then that's not true love.
Feelings develops only after marriage. Feelings before marriage is infatuation.
So you mean you are not supposed to have feelings for someone you intend to marry until you are married.... How on earth will that marriage work..
Re: Fake Love: How to Identify it. by rubyparchment55(f): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Fake Love can be illustrated by my ringtone. There, u will hear my Abuja buddy [shown] saying to me, 'You can never escape it. I will ask u money, any time, any day.' Hahahahaha!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Babes I Would Love To.......... / Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders / How Do I Revitalize My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.