Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover (434 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Bags Fashion Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / British GQ Names Kendal Jenner ''the Coolest Woman In The World'' / Kim Kardashian Gets Totally Naked For British GQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award, Lands British GQ Cover by GoodieGreat: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Lindaikeji said she keeps winning lol. Kim Kardashian was named Woman of the Year at GQ Men Of The Year Awards which held in London last night. Accepting her award, Kim said;

'I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day.'

She also landed the cover of the September issue of British GQ.
source: http://goodygreat..com

(1) (Reply)

Who Watches Vine Compilation / Wiz Khalifa And Amber Likely To Reconcile / Martino & Razaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.