Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Scan Documents With Your Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Scan Documents With Your Phone (4922 Views)

How To Read Any PDF Documents With Your Java Phones / 10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / How can I scan my mobile phone for viruses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by makazona(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
thumbs up,Op

you just brought this when i needed it most.

...you are in the spirit,mbok
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by goldfish80(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
olashas:
Yep. I use it too. I scan all my documents with it and upload it on sites. The receiver wouldn't know you used your android phone cheesy
Exactly, the app is great. It's even better if you have a bookshelf app like aldiko you can easily scan with camscanner and send to your bookshelf which would complie all you scanned documents and arrange them like an ebook.

1 Like

Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by Jbgurl: 1:42am On Sep 04, 2014
my uc web browser has a scanner. don't know aw to use it tho. anyone pls?
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by Jbgurl: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2014
can i use cam scanner to scan passport pls?
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by aieromon(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Jbgurl: can i use cam scanner to scan passport pls?

http://resource.intsig.net/manual/Android_CamScanner_UG_1.2.1_en.pdf

You can use it to scan anything. It's a very useful app and comes in handy when you are on the move and need to get work done.
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by aieromon(m): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2014
chinnyonwu: so whats the difference between these scanners and simply taking a pic of th document. ? useless

The difference? Try printing both versions and you will realise that the snapped copy is the useless one.
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by chinnyonwu(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2014
aieromon:

The difference? Try printing both versions and you will realise that the snapped copy is the useless one.
I tot the aim was to reduce the number of hard copy files I carry about. why print again?
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by chinnyonwu(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2014
gsparks01: u well so? You understand wetin op write??
dumb asss. how did my question contradict Op. can u read english properly. ? should I type l e t t e r b y l e t t e r f o r y o u?
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by Ayomi088(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2014
OK

Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300

Hop in to find out
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by olashas(f): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2014
goldfish80:
Exactly, the app is great. It's even better if you have a bookshelf app like aldiko you can easily scan with camscanner and send to your bookshelf which would complie all you scanned documents and arrange them like an ebook.
Nice cheesy. I'll check out the aldiko then. Thanks
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by olashas(f): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2014
bestestgirl: just downloaded camscanner now and tried it out kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Good, yeah? wink. No more cyber cafe grin
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by tonardo(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2014
I use TURBOSCAN paid version
Download it here
http://apkdroid.net/apps/business/turboscan-document-scanner-v1-2-0.html
And thank me.
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by tonardo(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2014
olashas:
Nice cheesy. I'll check out the aldiko then. Thanks
I prefer Moon+Reader pro to aldiko
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by techdaddycool: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2014
chinnyonwu: so whats the difference between these scanners and simply taking a pic of th document. ? useless

The resolution is higher and it saves as a PDF, can be converted to MS word and similar Applications, I hope you understand this terms
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by olashas(f): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2014
tonardo:
I prefer Moon+Reader pro to aldiko
Roger that smiley. I'll check the reviews of both then
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2014
olashas:
Good, yeah? wink. No more cyber cafe grin
overgood worry am!! I dare say the ''scanned'' copy is even sharper than the original document!!
definitely no more cyber cafe grin
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by aieromon(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2014
chinnyonwu:
I tot the aim was to reduce the number of hard copy files I carry about. why print again?

The aim is to be able to print scanned copies of original documents you really don't want to be carrying around. The resolution of a snapped document is poor and very dark.

You might also need to scan a document and send via email for somebody to print for record purposes. Do not attempt to send a snapshot because it will have a dark background.

It's fine if your snapshot is for personal use. It's not an option when you want to share official documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by techdaddycool: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2014
heykims:
I have ds app but dont just know ow to go about d scanning.
visit netoppsdigest.com, leave a comment , they will help you ASAP , and which of the apps do you have ?
Re: How To Scan Documents With Your Phone by heykims(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
techdaddycool:
visit netoppsdigest.com, leave a comment , they will help you ASAP , and which of the apps do you have ?
Cam scanner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee M5mini Or Tecno L8 Plus Or Infinix Hot 4? Guys Which One Is The Best? / NCC Plans GSM 'Number Portability' / Where To Get Battery For Sony Ericsson Yari U100i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.