Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,425 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff (35237 Views)

Boko Haram Sponsorship: No Secret Trial For Ndume —court / SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
“I was the first victim of Boko Haram in Borno State. In their first attack, they killed my brother, the same father and mother with me. That was when they fought with the military in Borno.

Nigerians are not daft enough to believe boko haram will tell us their funders. Rather, they are still chasing targets.

Next Namadi Sambo will be the Vice President of Boko Organisation according to Boko haramites. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by eruchboy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
wrong answers,yeah we know you were first casualty(maybe had your brain blown off),gov for 8 yrs(maybe after hiring boko boys under yusuf),maybe a short potbelly with f9 in lying and coverup.dem no ask from 10,000 BC to 2002 but from 2002 to 2011.he did not play a major role but just looked the other way and let the monster grow

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by lilbazy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ok,its a nice story for the gods by ali mordu sheriff after smokin some monkey tails.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
nickxtra: What was existing before you became a Governor were just mere non radical islamic fundamentalists, some of whom you later regrouped for your electioneering campaign purposes and when you won and became the governor, you abadoned them; then they had grown, sophisticated and uncontrollable and had weapons bought with monies from your sponsorsip. If you had become a victim of them, I think it was because you did not finish what you started with them. Please go and answer to what you really know about terrorists.

U've gat a point... I tink he has unfinished businez with dem dat was why dey've not killed him also...... #SponsoringBokoBoySince2002#

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by litetias(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
In the article he is quoted as saying they killed his candidate for governorship. My question is are Nigerian politicians that arrogant that they can blatantly boast that they have candidates that they foist on the people? In developed climes no one dares make such a statement because it goes against the very principles of democracy. Hence the saying, only in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by spanzed(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
The benefit of doubt should be given 2 dis man!!!Thou I no trust all does northerns lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don't think FG is incapable of dealing with whoever is behind BH.

The political will to act is what we need.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Chanchit: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ogbeni, this way..!
-------->To prison.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by adamskutty(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
well I have nothing to say but this.

he can go and die for all I care
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by litetias(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
lilbazy: Ok,its a nice story for the gods by ali mordu sheriff after smokin some monkey tails.
You mean after drinking monkey tail? Are you a learner? (Since we are quoting Olamide)
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
bbello28: Story 4 d gods grin
The gods o

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by fecosequence(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
over to u el rufai ..we knw bh ws dr b4 u wer born..pls wu b bh sponsor??
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by olayinka63: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Buchukwu: Just kill this man whether he is guilty or not atleast he is nt beta than those that died.
if he is your father will you just open your dirty mouth and said kill this man nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by akinlex(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
he look like shekau grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by siff: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Muamman Gaddafi never thot for once dat nemesis would catch up wit him one day. But where is he today?
Modu sheriff probably thinks d same way today, but tomorrow..........only time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Lordlexyy: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Expect Ihejirike to also make counter claims. SOS, may not have started it, but with the connivance of Ihejirike, they fueled and aggreviated the whole process. No one can be trusted in a politics of fraud and corruption. Boko haram would have no reason to mention these two prime suspects if they never had anything to do with it. Beside, the Austee got his information not just from one bh commander, but from other several ones who confided in him. The exposure of Modu Sherrif and Ihejirike was a business deal gone sour. Most of our armouries today got there way to bh during Ihejirike tenure. He did it for purely economic gain and not necessary for political reason.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Haryorqunley(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Story
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Mayorwer: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Donmarrius: My brother,one million likes,for this comment.
People are just being unnecessarily stupid,and hence,has thrown their thinking faculty,to the pigs.
People just swallowed the trash of this Australian,perharps it cos' he is a 'white man',and everything he says,is right.
Can't blacks think for once?.
Do people think that,boko haram will truly tell this man,who is sponsoring them?.
By the way,is the Australian a kinda 'god',that will make boko haram reveal the 'real truth' to him?.
One thing we mustn't forget in a hurry,is that,both men,whom boko haram lied to be their sponsors,in other to be punished,are boko harams arch-enemies.
I can vividly recall when boko haram,was asking the government,to prosecute Ali Modu Sherrif,and they will stop.don't people make use of their common sense anymore?.If Modu is boko haram sponsor,how can boko haram demand his prosecution earlier before now?.
The same Ihejirika that decimated boko haram,is being fingered by boko haram,and people wouldn't know that this idiots,are playing the script written to them,by some people,who are hell bent on tagging Gej incompetent,by making the country 'ungovernable' for him.
thank you bro. People have lost their senses.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by TolaniLuv: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
olayinka63:
if he is your father will you just open your dirty mouth and said kill this man nonsense

If this guy you quoted is your father would you open ur sticky mouth and insult him? Foolishness !!
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by free2ryhme: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gud
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by RedArmies12: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Breeze don blow, we don c foul nyash. I was respecting GEJ to swing into action since the revelations. Instead, it has been accusation, counter accusation, denial etc.
Fingers still crossed
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by YoursGEJ(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
RedArmies12: Breeze don blow, we don c foul nyash. I was respecting GEJ to swing into action since the revelations. Instead, it has been accusation, counter accusation, denial etc.
Fingers still crossed

I just wish we had a president with balls
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by tommykiwi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dis man really have a point,he might just be saying the truth...well well for me only God knows...
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Zneticx: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Zneticx: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
akinlex: he look like shekau grin grin grin
how e take look like shekau
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by lilbazy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
litetias:
You mean after drinking monkey tail? Are you a learner? (Since we are quoting Olamide)
my guy I tink say the monkey tail na cigar o,I be correct learner o...
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Vock(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
blah blah blah...We know them and they know we know them so let them stop pretending as they don't know that we know them
Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by experimentist: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Shege sheriff

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by hansad: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Boko Haram started after leaders of 12 northern states introduced sharia criminal codes in 2002, and set up a committee to extend sharia to other states not yet adopting sharia then. Boko Haram sprang up after the committee and declared that it is fighting for a sharia-friendly country. Lok o, if those who introduced sharia criminal codes in far north no longer accept that their acts raised Boko Haram, soon they may tell us that Boko Haram leader SHEKAU AND HIS SHARIA FIGHTES ARE IGBOS OR YORUBAS OR BINI OR IJAW OR EFIK.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Buchukwu: Just kill this man whether he is guilty or not atleast he is nt beta than those that died.
and Ihejirika too

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by alotofgrace(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
I NOR WAN YEH O

Re: Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
The guy resembles BH himself angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did The Olukumin People Accept A Hausa Derogatory Term As Their Name? / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters / Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.