Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (9786 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by jennyfire007(f): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2014
My friend have problem with her man because she is unable to cum.he is angry because he can't satisfy her.according to her he is very good and last longer than anyone she have ever met.but the problem seems to be because she was circumsized.she really needs advice from nairalanders.she don't wona losse her man
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by McWhillion(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2014
I can't help but laff grin

6 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Tallesty1(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2014
If she can't cum then let her go. Haba, she go be ogbenye bụrụ amosụ?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by jennyfire007(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion: I can't help but laff grin
see ur teeth
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by jennyfire007(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: If she can't cum then let her go. Haba, she go be ogbenye bụrụ amosụ?
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: If she can't cum then let her go. Haba, she go be ogbenye bụrụ amosụ?
lol, u nailed it bro. "Let her go"

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by marieolae(f): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
its not that easy
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Let her talk to him about it.
I pray he understands
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
As humans we have at least five senses. That's more than enough to get the job done if you understand the concept of stimulation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Cum where biko? undecided
I don't think it's everyone that has that ability to cum as @when due. They should talk about it, it doesn't mean he isn't satisfying her, he should bang her till she gets tired...den he can cum. They would both be tired and sleep.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by jennyfire007(f): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Cum where biko? undecided
I don't think it's everyone that has that ability to cum as @when due. They should talk about it, it doesn't mean he isn't satisfying her, he should bang her till she get tired...den he can cum. They would both be tired and sleep.
my dear I think its an ego thing ooo..@least she say she isa enjoying d stuff na bt cum naa probs
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Bilabong(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
jennyfire007: my dear I think its an ego thing ooo..@least she say she isa enjoying d stuff na bt cum naa probs

yes its ego for sure... Why should the guy ALWAY FIGHT, RUN, COME BACK AND LOOSE AGAIN?
Let her at lease pretend that she has reach her climax.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Les: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
In other words, two things are involved?? To cum and To go.

Op, tell that your friend To go, I'm cûmmîng to pick her cool

4 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by teiluj(f): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
What does cum means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by priscaoge(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
The worst thing parents can do to their daughter is to circumsize her. WDF! It causes So much problem in d future. I hate that shii angry undecided I think She should let the guy know that She's circumsized, tell him that She enjoys d whole bang,Maybe one day She might cum. Let the guy try touching other sensitive parts wink wink wink it might help wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Yazmin: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
She should go to her 'playstore' and download the latest version of her Pikito.... lipsrsealed

See me see trouble....

4 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Chocrae: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
this question is intruiging. i dnt see hw she has to lose her man because of that
Ladies in the house do you cum everytime you have sexx?
guys in the house...do you expect this at all times from the lady?

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Elkewwty(f): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
teiluj: What does cum means?

Cum is a vulgar slang word for the liquid that comes out of the penis during ejaculation.

Also applicable to woman

3 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by chymystique(f): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sometimes girls are circumcized @ birth for different reason especially if it affects the health of the child.. Tell ur friend that she and her man go visit a doctor together. The man shld try and b patient with her haba!
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by samflex(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Cum where biko? undecided
I don't think it's everyone that has that ability to cum as @when due. They should talk about it, it doesn't mean he isn't satisfying her, he should bang her till she get tired...den he can cum. They both be tired and sleep.

can you walk the talk?
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by teiluj(f): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Elkewwty:

Cum is a vulgar slang word for the liquid that comes out of the penis during ejaculation.

Also applicable to woman
OK I understand now
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by badpeople: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Houseofglam7: Let her talk to him about it.
I pray he understands
which one be prayer inside dis one? dis is reality, two of dem shld reason together and if not they shld go their different ways, is it becos of cum he toasted her at d first place? rubbish
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by hummerwise(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Very simple,

After each sex if she still doesn't cum...
The man shud try a [size=16pt]+size Dild0[/size] on her
And if she still doesn't cum
Fisting shud be the next 2 apply..

Am sure after dis, she will even ova cum if she doesn't wanna go wink wink

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Haba,she should free the guy nah,how can my fellow nigga suffer in silence?
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: its not that easy

Tell her to meet me xo ah can teach her some bedmatics.
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by flolancracker: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rotfl grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by flolancracker: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Her spouse is not doing enough.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by chumakk: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
someone should enlighten me embarassed
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by adepiero: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
I think the reason is because ur friend has less pre-intimacy before and during intercourse. its not all about banging, her body needs to be awake and she needs to put her mind to it. it could be frustrating after taking energy drinks both canned and local concoction yet you can't satisfy a woman. she needs to work on her mind not her partner.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Am here to read comments.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai!!! I love nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) / Before And After Filter Of A Nigerian Girl / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.