Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,720 members, 7,927,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:01 AM

Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika (6234 Views)

Army Rescues 3,000 Civilians From Boko Haram - Military Sources Confirm / CBN Sources Reveal How It Operated Accounts For Dasuki, Other Government Agencie / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by erasokafor(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
If idle hands see ntn to make a headline in d paper they resort to writing baseless stories. I dnt believe this becos frm what I observed this is mere assertions n not reality. Let the DSS investigate the allegation and let the persn who innitated this come forward n prove his points,lest I can call it cock n bull stories. Idle hands can write but lucid minds are selective of what to believe
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by tonychristopher: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
farem: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Azubuike Ihejirika
The army under General Azubuike Ihejirika allowed Boko haram to regroup deliberately in the Sambisa. Last year when SoE was declared, Boko haram was on the run and the villagers of the villages ravaged by Boko haram today were themselves single handedly apprehending Boko haram fighters in the bushes. Victory was at hand for Nigeria as the Boko haram fighters were roaming the bushes without ammo, food or water. The Civilian JTF, CJTF under the leadership of soldiers of the JTF like colonel Hassan, Shamaki and the once dreaded Sagir Musa and one Sangami (not real name), coordinated and directed the CJTF to the villages and the surrounding bushes. The CJTF and the JTF recorded success like never before on the war on terror.

This was the time the original Shekau was killed; August of 2013. But then General Ihejirika suddenly and surprisingly disbanded the JTF and introduced the so called 7 division that was a deliberate sabotage of the success from day one. The army after the creation of 7 division, cut down the powers of the CJTF to go to the villages or to Boko haram camps on patrol. For the CJTF to do so, they were now made to have to apply in writing to the authorities. The 7 division became an army that was stationary instead of an army that took proactive measures in combat. This allowed Boko Haram to regroup and survive to reign more terror on the people. It was evident the army chief wanted to preserve Boko haram and not complete their defeat. We are convinced they make money form the continuous war on terror in the north.

The people suspected a foul play when the heroes of the people in the army that worked with the CJTF were all deployed out of the state. [/b]Most of them were framed as members of the Boko haram and they quietly left. The intelligence officers were all transferred out of the state. [b]The new GOC deployed to Borno was a right hand man of Ali Modu Sheriff. It was even said that Sheriff actually worked for the man to be deployed to Borno.

i was thinking that military are brave, now ihejirika is no more, is boko haram not regrouping in sambisa, since ihejorika has gone, has boko haram not captured cities.

NOW TELL ME WHAT DOES IHEJIRIKA HAS TO GAIN IF NORTH IS KILLING THEMSELVES. HE S IGB AND IGBO IS FAR FROM NORTH AND IS HE INTERESTED IN WHAT. I THINK THIS IHEJIRIKA NAMING IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

no wonder nigerian army couldnt defeat boko haram due to cowardice, they are speaking up now, why not then

bunch of idiiots

6 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by tonychristopher: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iykopee: Same baseless story by agents of bokoharam

we will see how this will end..i know if they have not included igbos in their mischeif they wont be happy, now the question you ask is, what does ihejirijka has to gain in boko haram and norths stupidity, which is legendary

he isnt a politician nor northerner, so what does he stand to gain

nothing, absolutely nothing, but if they want us divide, we are ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Shut up you bloody phoool!
Sabotage? When He was busy giving boko haram sleepless nights, was it not the northern elders who screamed that he was committing genocide? When he was retired ( after a successful career as a distinguished soldier) was it not you guys and el Rufia who danced and even lied that he was sacked. How can you sack a man who spent 36years in the army?

Is Dasuki or Gusau still the security adviser to GEJ

Ihejirika even pity them self. I for use that 7div level all the whole of borno state.

All this na to implicate igbo people for una madness.

If Ihejirika could use the northerners as pawns, then you guys are really phooolish.

I for curse your entire generation tie am to the river Osun.

Sorry,I have nothing to say but I will keep quoting this post.
Poster,your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by onoshenry(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Formal Borno State Governor Alimodu Sheriff threaten to sue Australian negotiator who said he sponsors Boko Haram - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/alimodu-sheriff-threaten-to-sue.html
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Sunymoore(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Donmarrius: All i see,is an effort,to rope in Ihejirika by all means.But quote me anywhere in the world,Any attack on Ihejirika,without a veriable and well conviencing evidence of his involvement in the sponsorship of boko haram,will utterly spell doom on Nigeria.you guys can continue writting your trash,untill then!

RUBBISH!
Empty threats as always.mtsewww
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
larrymoore: I really do not know Which to believe.
Jez believe dat G Ebola J iz leavin presidency May 29th 2015 cool
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by hardbody: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
farem: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Azubuike Ihejirika
The army under General Azubuike Ihejirika allowed Boko haram to regroup deliberately in the Sambisa. Last year when SoE was declared, Boko haram was on the run and the villagers of the villages ravaged by Boko haram today were themselves single handedly apprehending Boko haram fighters in the bushes. Victory was at hand for Nigeria as the Boko haram fighters were roaming the bushes without ammo, food or water. The Civilian JTF, CJTF under the leadership of soldiers of the JTF like colonel Hassan, Shamaki and the once dreaded Sagir Musa and one Sangami (not real name), coordinated and directed the CJTF to the villages and the surrounding bushes. The CJTF and the JTF recorded success like never before on the war on terror.

This was the time the original Shekau was killed; August of 2013. But then General Ihejirika suddenly and surprisingly disbanded the JTF and introduced the so called 7 division that was a deliberate sabotage of the success from day one. The army after the creation of 7 division, cut down the powers of the CJTF to go to the villages or to Boko haram camps on patrol. For the CJTF to do so, they were now made to have to apply in writing to the authorities. The 7 division became an army that was stationary instead of an army that took proactive measures in combat. This allowed Boko Haram to regroup and survive to reign more terror on the people. It was evident the army chief wanted to preserve Boko haram and not complete their defeat. We are convinced they make money form the continuous war on terror in the north.

The people suspected a foul play when the heroes of the people in the army that worked with the CJTF were all deployed out of the state. [/b]Most of them were framed as members of the Boko haram and they quietly left. The intelligence officers were all transferred out of the state. [b]The new GOC deployed to Borno was a right hand man of Ali Modu Sheriff. It was even said that Sheriff actually worked for the man to be deployed to Borno.

For the sake of argument, let us say this post is true and correct. So what happened since Ihejirika was relieved. Could the best hands not have recreated what Ihejirika supposedly did? And why are we hearing stories of attempted mutiny, sell out by some big ogas leading to ambush etc etc.

Anyways, for whatever it is worth, i dont give a flying fvck about this story. Let BH kill those they can and let those who can kill them also kill them. By the time they get to us down here, a solution would have been found. To start with, Ebola will finish half of the BH population before then. Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by ogbronx(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
thwarrior72: Muslims killing themselves since 600AD & blaming others
. I guess you don't read or travel much. Gwoza,chibok ,bama and other small villages in borno have large Christians population that BH has massacred.
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by abdulaz: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
cirmuell: me self confuse o, the whole thing is just like drama.

Another thing is, was that guy supposed to speak out? thought he should be working with our intel service? If there should be a statement like this, it should be from them(an official statement) after concrete evidence. This will cause a lot of ruckus...let just wait for 'clueless' to say something 'bout this.
grin

1 Like

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Same ihejirika that arewa council(aka BH OFficers Mess club) threatened to sue for genocide(obviously for killing their foot soldiers). Mtcheew!. If only GEJ had let those officers go, those army top brass officers that ihejirika retrenched(i always had this feeling that those men were sympathetic to BH's cause)

3 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by deeobserver209(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
mikeson12: I feel like killing this OP,igborant slowpoke!What will Ihejirika stand to gain from this nd y hvnt bokoharam been conquered nw he is no longer there?
Don't worry yourself too much about the Op. That's their job. To spread lies and propaganda.
Time will tell who the real boko haram sponsors are.

1 Like

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by focus7: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
I for one strongly believes the involvements of Ihejerika with boko haram, how can boko haram possess the types of ammunitions in their possessions without the support of a seasoned professional military officer like Ihejerika and why didn't they mention someone else except him?

1 Like

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by focus7: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
iamtheprincipal: OP, you guys are yet to tell us what Gen. Ihejirika stands to benefit as a sponsor of Boko Haram as he is a Christian by faith and a full blown blooded Igbo man.
This whole bullshit doesn't add up, it does not make sense as well.
what make Ihejerika a christian, is it because he goes to church or maybe because he answered a name from the bible? Pay attention to the news properly then u will hear of many Mathew, Peter, Paul and John into various crimes. And what is being an Igbo has to do with this? An Igbo man can kill his father to make money. Ihejerika has economic reason to sponsor boko haram, u are a lay man so u don't know the enormous gain that is in arm dealing. Ihejerika being an army officer knows there is much money to make in time of war so he will do everything to encourage boko haram. One thing u must know is that some of these rich men in their desperation to get richer don't give a bushit on ur religion and tribal thing, to them any religion or tribe could go to extinct as much as they make their gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Arysexy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
focus7: what make Ihejerika a christian, is it because he goes to church or maybe because he answered a name from the bible? Pay attention to the news properly then u will hear of many Mathew, Peter, Paul and John into various crimes. And what is being an Igbo has to do with this? An Igbo man can kill his father to make money. Ihejerika has economic reason to sponsor boko haram, u are a lay man so u don't know the enormous gain that is in arm dealing. Ihejerika being an army officer knows there is much money to make in time of war so he will do everything to encourage boko haram. One thing u must know is that some of these rich men in their desperation to get richer don't give a bushit on ur religion and tribal thing, to them any religion or tribe could go to extinct as much as they make their gain.

U are a fat phoooool!

MBA ana abara agu, ihejirika for governor abia state.

Go touch him if u can. If I was ihejirka I will level all NAMA in maidugri, anumpamas

4 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by focus7: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
kettykin: @poster what does Ihejirika stand to gain from the invalids and worthless ragtags of the North slaugtering themselves and killing igbos, christians and northern Minorities.
One would have expected the rumour mongers in the North to realise that it would be far more expensive to deploy a soldier in the forest of the North east where he is on an allowance of more than N5000.00 a Night to fight a Boko haram scoundrel who lives on less than N100.00 a day and has very bleak and irritating future.

Where as the same set of soldiers can deployed in the creaks to fight militants living on more than N10000.00 and are busy building investments outside the country /day with active of oil bunkerers Ihejirika would have become an overnight billionaire far richer than the theiving generals (Babangida, Abdulsalami, Danjuma, Obasanjo, Abacha.

The foolish northerners and their agents should realise that the North is not worth fighting for no igbo man living or dead will sponsor boko haramor even risk his life to fight boko haram from their stupidity , igbos attitude is that of Boko haram is free to form thei caliphate , leave nigeria or stay in Nigeria , why would an igbo sponsor boko haram when he will make more money sponsoring niger delta militants and oil bunkerers.

This attack is very similar to the attack of Stella Oduah by yorubas whose only grouse was that she built an international airport in Enugu

Now the North is angry that the former COAS opened up the military with new baracks and divisions in the East and handed over to a Niger deltan
am disappointed at ur write up, I expected more intelligence than this trash. Is expensive to deploy the soldiers to the north but cheaper to deploy d ecomog to Liberia and Serial Leon right?

1 Like

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by zurine(f): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
just watching...
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thank God igbos aren't muslim nor bearing names like muhammed, ramoni, ibrahim, it sure would've been easy for abookis to rope igbos into terrorism. God made us a distinct tribe in Nigeria tongue

3 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by thwarrior72: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
ogbronx: . I guess you don't read or travel much. Gwoza,chibok ,bama and other small villages in borno have large Christians population that BH has massacred.
Try to crawl before u leap undecided What I ment is, from middle east to north Africa down to west Africa muslims are killing themselves, but are quick to blame the west & Christians as the cause. Meanwhile they created the monster that is consuming them.

Thesame is playing out in the north now, blaming a Christian, a southerner for the problem they created....how stupid can u northern muslims be ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Kponkwem(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: According to the report, Ihejirike emergence and the introduction of the 7th armoured brigade completely demobilised the proactiveness of the CJTF who all the while had prevented the re-grouping of the insurgents. Also, some of the army commanders who were conversant with the terrain were redeployed on the ground of sabatage. The crux of this information doesn't exactly focus on the alleged complicity of the former army chief but on his poor professional handling of the crisis. Further more, the evident death and destructions of civilian lives and properties respectively by the NA under the watchful eyes of Ihejirike was also captioned independently. Could it have cost the former COAS staff anything to collect bribe, kill civilians, supply bh with arms, enrich himself and allow them to reign for all he cares, after all, it was a northern affair?

Read and Listen to your nonsense post. So CJTF is now the legitimate and trained troops to confront BH? This sentiments being expressed will continue until BH captures the rest of N/east under the nose of another Army Chief, who may never be attempted to be roped since he is not Igbo. Ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
same bulshiit..so it was for this senseless,baseless n stuupid piece of shiit that those jaywds packa'rascals were yelling for da arrest n prosecution of ihejirika n at da same time squeaking to whoever wanna listin that they've bn vindicated? n besides,didnt that parasitic packa'grumpus acf n nef accuse da same ihejirika of genocide when some 180 ppl died in bama during da 1st military action? arsseholes...

2 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kponkwem:
Read and Listen to your nonsense post. So CJTF is now the legitimate and trained troops to confront BH? This sentiments being expressed will continue until BH captures the rest of N/east under the nose of another Army Chief, who may never be attempted to be roped since he is not Igbo. Ndi ara!

By the time they would being through accusing Ihejirika , NE would have being overrun

1 Like

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Balkan(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
This Aboki story and their sisters
sounds very funny. if you say that its Ihejirika,
no wahala. you guys haven't seen anything yet.
kudos to him for using aboki against aboki

3 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Lordlexyy: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kponkwem:

The Cjtf in many instances had performed more credibly compare to the NA, that explain why they were recognised as a legitimate entity to assist the NA. But i very well doubt what your point exactly is. By the way, your insult is unnecessary.
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Lordlexyy: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Balkan: This Aboki story and their sisters
sounds very funny. if you say that its Ihejirika,
no wahala. you guys haven't seen anything yet.
kudos to him for using aboki against aboki
You still don't get the jinks. He did not used the north against itself, he probably used his position to criminally enriched himself by selling arms illegally to bh to carry on with their campaign against the Nigerian state irrespective of your religion or tribe.
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by fairheven: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
So since,IHEJIRIKA left office,wt new thing has the current COAS done to defeat BOKO?If anything BH activities were much curtailed during the time of IHEJIRIKA.WT Will IHEJIRIKA gain by sponsoring BOKO?

2 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Make una wait 2015 Ihejirika will emerge Gov OF Abia State. We dont need oduduwa and Abo.ki vote to decide dat. bloody time wasters.

3 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: You still don't get the jinks. He did not used the north against itself, he probably used his position to criminally enriched himself by selling arms illegally to bh to carry on with their campaign against the Nigerian state irrespective of your religion or tribe.

So WTF are you going to do about it?

3 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by gerald09(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Who is dis source dat is saying dis
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iykopee: Same baseless story by agents of bokoharam
As baseless as it is, it do made lots of senses wen look at it critically .

Do u kn de numbers of soldiers we ve lost after de creation of de so call 7 division which is moulted by de allies of boko haram ?
Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by masu: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Where is the source of this crap ?
Or is it from osun and kano which is the hidden place of Apc sponsors of bk

2 Likes

Re: Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika by Rawani: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2014
focus7: what make Ihejerika a christian, is it because he goes to church or maybe because he answered a name from the bible? Pay attention to the news properly then u will hear of many Mathew, Peter, Paul and John into various crimes. And what is being an Igbo has to do with this? An Igbo man can kill his father to make money. Ihejerika has economic reason to sponsor boko haram, u are a lay man so u don't know the enormous gain that is in arm dealing. Ihejerika being an army officer knows there is much money to make in time of war so he will do everything to encourage boko haram. One thing u must know is that some of these rich men in their desperation to get richer don't give a bushit on ur religion and tribal thing, to them any religion or tribe could go to extinct as much as they make their gain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Awards Contract For Another Flyover In Uyo Akwa Ibom State Capital / Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! / Enugu: Gov. Ugwuanyi Sets New Agenda For Robust Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.