Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:16 AM

Get Back In There! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Get Back In There! (1398 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Back In There! by JazzyJ(f): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2008
Working as a secretary at an international airport(KLIA), my sister had an office adjacent to where security temporarily holds suspects.
One day security officers were questioning a man when they were suddenly called away on another emergency. To the horror of my sister and her colleagues, the man was left alone in the unlocked room. After a few mminutes, the door opened, and he began to walk out. Summoning up her courage, one of the secretaries barked, "Get back in there, and don't come out until you're told!"
The man scuttled back inside and slammed the door. When the security people returned, the woman reported what had happened.
Without a word, an officer walked into the room and released one very frightened telephone repairman.
Re: Get Back In There! by clemcykul(f): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2008
*scrtches head*

be ryte back at ur arse
Re: Get Back In There! by romsky: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2008
Jazzy abeg repeat d story in simple english
Re: Get Back In There! by mogentle(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2008
romade:

Jazzy abeg repeat d story in simple english

Not now, 'cos she's seriously hungry, Can't u notice that in her Zero-brain story?
Re: Get Back In There! by clemcykul(f): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
jeeeze lol

jazzy u gree shocked grin grin
Re: Get Back In There! by akym(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
nope
Re: Get Back In There! by sylve11: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2008
yes
Re: Get Back In There! by Arcani: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2008
Yeah yeah p pin
Re: Get Back In There! by CuteAngel(f): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
can you summerize d joke in one short sentence?
Re: Get Back In There! by Arcani: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2008
Me I no [b]hon[/b]derstand o ([b]summer[/b]ize) grin
Re: Get Back In There! by shens2006(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2008
is this a joke or wat?
Re: Get Back In There! by Jeovy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
story that touches the kidney
Re: Get Back In There! by shens2006(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2008
it touches nothin undecided undecided undecided
Re: Get Back In There! by Gabry(f): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
No, it touches my nostril's hair
Re: Get Back In There! by JazzyJ(f): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2008
arghhhh

is my english too high standard fr u guys?
or r u juz plain dumb?
hehehehe
ok ok
dis is d summary

my sister works in an international airport(for those of u who dunno ask gabby bout KLIA)
so they alwis wondered bout where the security holds the ppl cmg in to malaysia(those who u knw cm in without rite visa or without BTA or those without a return ticket or those who r doin druggings)
so one day at the office my sister works in the security were questioning a person(or so my sister n her frenz tot)
then the security ppl were called for anoda emergency so they left their suspect in the unlocked room
they later on saw the door opening n sumone came out of the room
so one of my sisters colleagues shouted "Get back in there, and don't come out until you're told!"
the guy went in bak
wen the security came bak that particular girl told them what happened n one of the security guards went into that room n released a telephone repairman

for u who r still confused
the man in that room was actually a telephone repairman
wen that girl shouted to get in that room they tot it was a suspect

if u still dun understand den

SAM MILLA plz delete this post
Re: Get Back In There! by Gabry(f): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2008
LOL grin Jazzy, its not that they dont understand. Its just that they are saying that your story is tlong and whether if you could shorten it for them like this.

gabry: Hi
jazzy: Hi
gabry: Bye
Jazzy: Yeah

And thats all. Can you do it? grin
Re: Get Back In There! by JazzyJ(f): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2008
i knw laa
Re: Get Back In There! by Scopium: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2008
[size=13pt]Gab you be am at all  grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Get Back In There! by JazzyJ(f): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2008
scopium the OPIUM?!!! shocked
Re: Get Back In There! by CuteAngel(f): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2008
Summerize ur story, u come make the later long pass the former?
U don fail exams grin
Re: Get Back In There! by clemcykul(f): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2008
dont mind the olodo
Re: Get Back In There! by Arcani: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2008
Yenz
Re: Get Back In There! by JazzyJ(f): 2:46am On Oct 30, 2008
JazzyJ:

arghhhh

for u who r still confused
the man in that room was actually a telephone repairman
when that girl shouted to get in that room they tot it was a suspect

Re: Get Back In There! by Azo(m): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2008
dont mind all uof them, they were too affraid to tell you that the joke is dry but i'll help you out with a nice one.
Re: Get Back In There! by Azo(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2008
An escaped convict, imprisoned for 1st degree murder, had spent 25 years of his life sentence in prison. While on the run, he broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom.
He tied the man to a chair on one side of the room and his wife on the bed on the other side of the room. The convict got on the bed and it appeared to the husband that he may have been kissing her neck. Suddenly the convict got up and left the room. As soon as he had a chance, the husband made his way across the room with the chair in tow, and turned to his pretty young wife, bound up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown. He whispered, "Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw him kissing on your neck and then he left in a hurry. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Whatever you do don't fight him or make him mad. Our lives depend on it."

"Oh honey", the wife said, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way. You're right, he hasn't seen a woman in years. But he wasn't kissing my neck, he was whispering in my ear. He told me he thinks you're really cute and asked if we kept the Vaseline in the bathroom."
Re: Get Back In There! by JazzyJ(f): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2008
it is so old azo
Re: Get Back In There! by clemcykul(f): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2008
but not as old as u are
Re: Get Back In There! by Azo(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2008
i'll get you a new one
Re: Get Back In There! by Azo(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2008
Little Johnny is taking a shower with his mother and says, “Mom, what are those things on your chest?”
Unsure of how to reply, she tells Johnny to ask his dad at breakfast tomorrow, quite certain the matter would be forgotten. Johnny didn’t forget. The following morning he asked his father the same question. His father, always quick with the answers, says, “Why Johnny, those are balloons. When your mommy dies, we can blow them up and she’ll float to heaven.”

Johnny thinks that’s neat and asks no more questions. A few weeks later, Johnny’s dad comes home from work a few hours early. Johnny runs out of the house crying hysterically, “Daddy! Daddy! Mommy’s dying!”

His father says, “Calm down, son! Why do you think Mommy’s dying?”

“Uncle Harry is blowing up Mommy’s balloons and she’s screaming, ‘Oh God, I’m coming!’”
Re: Get Back In There! by richo(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2008
uncle harry? how will a relative do this to a relative? embarassed embarassed
Re: Get Back In There! by Azo(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2008
are u a'ight why cant uncle harry enjoy himself. free the guy o
Re: Get Back In There! by clemcykul(f): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2008
abioo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foolish Boys! / Real Tpuching Story.........happened In China / Funny Video - Pound Where I Put Am Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.