Stats: 3,188,509 members, 7,934,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core (48360 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dee60:

What do they do in the churches? Encourage people to be the best they can be! Thank God for churches who are producing great people who will make a great nation. All those countries of the West making these breakthroughs will acknowledge that their strong Christian foundation has helped them to advance.

Don't forget that the motto of America still reads 'In God We Trust'. Check their currency and it is there.
And despite the churches which multiply in quantum leaps daily, the world sinks deeper in immorality, hatred and corruption. There is something wrong somewhere.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by sherif4owo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
MUST WE BELIEVE EVERYTHING?? ..... MY TOT shocked shocked wink wink
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Strongbest(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
drestoneokuta: Job38:16 Have you gone to the sea’s sources, walked in the chamber of the deep?
Job38:8 Who enclosed the Sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb
10 when I imposed my limit for it,
put on a bar and doors

11 and said, "You may come this far,
no farther;
here your proud waves stop"?

Bro, you need to see the smile on my face reading this. My favourite scriptures. What an awesome God we serve!

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Input(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
propzncribz: I reckon this is the weapon that will be used to end the world. Don't be drilling for oil anyhow all you money hungry people.

Sorry you can't drill to this depth we are talking about (700km). I think the highest depth drilled so far is 7km.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Input(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
mstik: wow...
water makes up about two-thirds of the earth....
this reservoir is three times the size of all water on earth....
interesting.....
No, water makes about two-third of the Earths SURFACE
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by JustCare: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
ZUBY77: Waste of time and resources.
In Africa, TB Joshua just prays and these things get revealed to him. I m sure he has seen this one.
Why spending billions of dollars trying to discover this?

I bet half of you won't understand what I mean here but its OK.
You can curse, isn't that the only thing your badly configured brain knows how to do?
yes! you might have read the message...it's really a waste of time and strength. that's what men like taking pride in.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by JustCare: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam: This water scares d shit out of me. What do they call people that are sacred of big ocean or so?
now you have succeeded in getting my attention, hope you ain't a mermai*?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by epospiky(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam: This water scares
d poo out of me. What do
they call people that are
sacred of big ocean or so?
musicwriter:

That's hydrophobia. I guess you're hydrophobic.
It's more of Thalassophobia. Hydrophobia is the fear of ordinary water while thalassophobia is the fear of ocean. So in her case, I think she's thalassophobic
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Emusan(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
ignis: I wish I can get a detailed explanation of this... The write up looks too sketchy and it's not elaborate.

Mama kindly type it on Google. I bet it! You will tire of the one to select.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by room089: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Noted!
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by musicwriter(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
slap1: I tell you. A body of water larger than the one on earth found INSIDE some rock! Nna mehn!

Yes, it's true!.

The whole earth itself is just a tiny rock in the whole scheme of things. In outer space there exist rocks that are as big as 1,000,000 earths and there are not even the biggest!. I can't figure out the best way to put it for you to understand.

The whole earth cannot make a street in the universe. It cannot even make one house. The whole earth can make something like a small kitchen in the universe!.

So, it's true there's an ocean bigger than the earth in a small rock underground. God is extremely wonderful!.

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Maser: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
The Bible mentions "the fountains of the deep" several times. During the Flood, we are told, God opened the fountains of the deep, suggesting seismic activity. When God ended the flooding, we are told that God closed the fountains of the deep, suggesting that they continue to exist. God is truly light years away from scientists who constantly thump their chest that they know it all, even to the point of daring to say there is no God

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by musicwriter(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Maser: The Bible mentions "the fountains of the deep" several times. During the Flood, we are told, God opened the fountains of the deep, suggesting seismic activity. When God ended the flooding, we are told that God closed the fountains of the deep, suggesting that they continue to exist. God is truly light years away from scientists who constantly thump their chest that they know it all, even to the point of daring to say there is no God

Science is a BIG joke to compare to God.

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
well @ least now i can leave my shower flowing for as long as i want....

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by litetias(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
How e take concern me?

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Ghost01(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Believers soiling the scintillating news of fantastic scientific discoveries with gibberish from their holy books since 7000 BC

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by litetias(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ishilove:
And despite the churches which multiply in quantum leaps daily, the world sinks deeper in immorality, hatred and corruption. There is something wrong somewhere.
you forgot to add narcissism, war and insensitivity
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Chylo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam: This water scares d shit out of me. What do they call people that are sacred of big ocean or so?

That would be "Thalassophobia" - the fear of large bodies of water.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
propzncribz: I reckon this is the weapon that will be used to end the world. Don't be drilling for oil anyhow all you money hungry people.
Lolz
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
panachuku: who created this earth
God oh abi wet in u tink?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
mstik: wow...
water makes up about two-thirds of the earth....
this reservoir is three times the size of all water on earth....
interesting.....
Yeah bae!
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by ElNur1: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
In Africa, TB Joshua just prays and these things get revealed to him. I m sure he has seen this one.

You can curse, isn't that the only thing your badly configured brain knows how to do?

Zubyy77 wen u migrate frm an atheist to a christian..
Nawaoo..
or do u mean dat actor "TB joshua"?
LMAO
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by nopecin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
The dicovery of the ocean is the begin of another disease WATCH OUT!!! End time fins...
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
bushdoc9919: It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.…

Genesis 7 vs 10-12.

Interesting......
Tanx...just learnt sum tin from dis

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Dexema(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
bushdoc9919: It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.…

Genesis 7 vs 10-12.

Interesting......

Criosly? U just left my mouth gaping wide...so much hidden stuff within the words of the creator.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Okijajuju1: [size=24pt]OP!!! WHERE IS THE SAUCE FOR THIS LIE?

[/size]

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/19/massive-ocean-discovered-towards-the-earths-core/....
Thomas grin
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2014

This hash man....

Wel go lock our thing.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by whitecat007: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Earth oh earth! it's round, it's flat, it's hanging, and now it's Floating! grin
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jostico: The water is hidden inside a blue rock called
ringwoodite that lies 700 kilometres
underground in the mantle
new discovery don get name already.how he take happenabi my guy dey lie??
Oyibo na ghost..

Lol bros...wen carrying out research and stuffs like dis...I gat to be tagged wit a name...and all foes name.u mentioned has Ben thee nah..
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by jahbiz: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
I wish you guys quick discovery of Garden of Eden, I need a fruit from tree of life.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hit google....sugarrrh
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Vstuffs: I pray it will not be use against humans
Seriously some things are better left as secret or should not have been discover

Do you want to learn web development,photoshop,java....then I have the right videos for you
https://www.nairaland.com/1788943/get-complete-web-development-video

Yeah u are rite...I wanna learn..buh hope nah free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Adorable Little Bird Is A Real-life Vampire (Videos, Photos) / Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever / Beautiful But Deadly Poison Dart Frogs (Pictures)