Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Jim Iyke Shows Off Hot Bod,reveals 'sexy' Things He Does To His 'woman' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shows Off Hot Bod,reveals 'sexy' Things He Does To His 'woman' (896 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. / Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off Hot Bod,reveals 'sexy' Things He Does To His 'woman' by irokomembersss: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jim Iyke who is in Atlanta shared the sexy picture above and talked about the kind of man he is to a particular woman..Hopefully Nadia...He said ...

"I open doors for the most part.

Draw out chairs. I'm strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily. I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It's the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed. Damn! I miss certain mornings. #Introspection #Retrospection #StudentOfHumanity #MySixAMChronicles #ATL #Goodmorning #DamnThisNiggaIsCrazy"

see more photos.. http://www./2014/09/jim-iyke-shows-off-hot-bodreveals-sexy.html

http://www./2014/09/jim-iyke-shows-off-hot-bodreveals-sexy.html

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Jude Okoye's One Week Old Daughter / OMG!!! Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z 'oral' In His Office? / I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.