Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,904 members, 7,889,992 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua (912 Views)

INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election / Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy / Best Way To Beg For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua by FNNEWS: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Its been a while FNN posted a parody interview….but this time we are back and we also gonna commit dishing out weekly parody interviews to our fans ..enjoy

FNN: A very good morning to you sir

SAF: Good morning laddie

FNN: It is an honor to interview you sir. Your reputation precedes you as one of the greatest managers of all time

SAF: Yes Yes. Though Mourinho and that New Van Gaal man might disagree. Laughable

FNN: Sir, off record. We would like to know what influenced your choice of David Moyes as Successor

SAF: ALEX

FNN: Oh I see. Whatever you say Sir. Now, we’d like to talk about your stance on the recent proclamations of a Bearded Nigerian Prophet who proclaimed that Manchester United will not win a game this season.

SAF: Normally I don’t believe in things like this………but after witnessing the Champions League final in 1999, anything is possible

FNN: So what does the Club plan to do about this?

SEE ALSO: “MANCHESTER UNITED WONT WIN ANY GAME THIS SEASON” – TB JOSHUA

SAF: Well, we have concluded plans already. I will be flying to Lagos, Nigeria in the coming week.

FNN: WHAT? WHY?

SAF: What do you mean What Why? Do you think we are playing here?! This man said we will not win a SINGLE GAME this season! After spending money on Di Maria? Falcao? Shaw? Herera? The Blind Guy? WHY IS VAN GAAL PAYING 14 MILLION FOR A BLIND GU…..

FNN: Sir he is not blind. His name is Daley Bl….

SAF: My Friend Shut up before I slap you into FErgie Time. Don’t interrupt me.

FNN: Apologies Sir

SAF: Good. Bottomline, the ticket has been bought. My Ebola kit is ready. My Anti-Boko Haram Kit is ready. I shall be in Nigeria next week to beg that Joshua Man.

SEE ALSO: LOUIS VAN GAAL KICKS ASHLEY YOUNG’S HEAD IN TRAINING

FNN: Beg? Why would you be begging him? It’s not like he placed a curse on Manchester United

SAF: What do you think it was? That was a full blown curse! We can’t take any chances after spending so much money in the transfer market. We might even make a bid for him. I called Ed Woodward to make a $23 million bid for TB Joshua. So we can have him on our side.

FNN: That is a great idea

SAF: I know. I know

FNN: It was great having you sir

SAF: My Pleasure.

source: http:///2014/09/alex-ferguson-manchester-united-beg-tb-joshua/
Re: Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua by nnadychuks(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
oya make we bet say man u go win their match on the 16th
Re: Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua by babakol(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
and just why would mourinho disagree..... even pep guardiola him papa No fit
Re: Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua by chachi420(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
haha grin
Re: Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua by michaeltotti(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Funny!!!na lie jho
Re: Alex Ferguson: Manchester United Has To Beg Tb Joshua by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
I no fit laf, the last time I checked TBJ predicted Malaysian airline will soon ve found. Fear grip me I dont know when is very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Aren't You Wearing Your Wedding Ring On The Wrong Finger? / Man's Wife / See Them Laundering Our Money With Wheel Barrow! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.