Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? (1192 Views)

Invest Your Money On Professional Exams...how To Pass Them Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? by binarytraders: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Starting from 100usd and above, you can enjoy a minimum 15% monthly depending on the size of your investment.

What we do?

We trade forex, binary, stocks, cotton, Gold, Crude oil online with 6 years positive experience in the market.

The Options Available:

1. Deposit your investment amount in our account and receive a monthly(30 working days)
profit as follows;
100-200$...15%

300-500$...20-30%

600-1000$...40%

2. Open an account with our recommended broker here www.binary.com.
Fund the account with a minimum of 500usd. We will then have a written
agreement on the share of profit at 50% for us and 40% for you while
the 10% will be for trading expenses like internet subscription and
fuell for our generator.

NOTE; You may employ the service of your own lawyer to draw up the
terms of agreement or we use our own lawyer.

Looking forward to doing business with you

We are aware that in any business, there exist the risk of loss and we take 80% of the risk off you in the rare case of loss.

We will meet physically to draw up all legal requirements as agreed.

Contact us today here if you really are interested in making money even while you are asleep: 07033356351, fxworld3@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? by sigmundfreud(m): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2014
...I don watch dis film before, e no end well..
Abi dis one na part 2?!

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? by xtratagem(m): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2014
sigmundfreud: ...I don watch dis film before, e no end well..
Abi dis one na part 2?!

lol grin grin
Re: Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? by binarytraders: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abi dis one na part 2?!

It's in the nature of films to have a tragic end most often but this is reality, which, truly bears it's own risk like every other thing in life. But if we avoid everything that bear risk, would there be anything like investment?

Before I start out, I have adequately prepared to bear the burden of your fears...If you read the content again, you'd see that I have committed myself to bear 80% of your fears...I think this is fair enough.

If you are afraid of risk as light as I have made it, pls this business is not meant for you.
Re: Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? by binarytraders: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2014
Join the train from the start!
Re: Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? by binarytraders: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
the train is taking off!...be part of us
Re: Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? by binarytraders: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Still accepting investors...join us today
Re: Looking For Where To Profitably Invest Your Idle Cash? by mindworx: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abi dis one na part 2?!

grin grin Bros, u wicked o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win Big On Km Analysis Telegram Channel And Partake In The #1million Giveaway!! / Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 / You Can Now Make 6% Interest On Your Savings Account Every 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.