Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Girlfriend Is Still Madly In Love With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Girlfriend Is Still Madly In Love With Him (978 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke Reveals Private Agonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Girlfriend Is Still Madly In Love With Him by biz2get(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2014
[img]http://eafrica.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/6bb7Jim-Iyke-Cars1NM.jpg[/img]

Nollywood’s baddest boy, Jim Iyke, just took to IG to list 10 reasons why his boo, Nadia Buari, he didn’t call names tho, is madly in love with him. see

below..

I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I’m strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily. I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It’s the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed. Damn! I miss certain mornings. #Introspection #Retrospection #StudentOfHumanity #MySixAMChronicles #ATL #Goodmorning #DamnThisNiggaIsCrazy

See more at: http://eafrica.xyz/jim-iyke-reveals-why-his-girlfriend-is-still-madly-in-love-with-him/
Re: Jim Iyke Reveals Why His Girlfriend Is Still Madly In Love With Him by Crixina(f): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
They broke up?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Linda Ikeji’s Blog Deleted By Google / It Is Not A Crime Marrying My Ex-wife’s Niece— Kwam 1 / MUST SEE:- Top 10 Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Of 2014 – By Morakinyo Olugbiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.