Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona (1148 Views)

Why Has Asari Dokubo Kept Silent About The Australian? [PICTURE WITH NEGOTIATOR] / What Tangibles Did The Australian Negotiator Deliver And For How Much Dollars? / Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by campusflavour: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2014
1) the negotiator doesnot understand hausa, and therefore can easily misunderstand what his interpreter is saying 2) he was there to negotiate for the return of the girls and not to find out who is bh sponsors, 3) terrorist will not expose their sources of power to u, cos u will cripple them and by the way how does he think he will be allowed into sambisa forest or any other terrorist camp again to negotiate if he is saying the truth?. 4) why is it that he didnt say this on cnn or bbc 5) the picture of him with some masked guys doesnot look real,1,the background is too clean to be a forest,2, i can pick 3 street boys to tie rags on their faces claiming to be bh, 6) he failed to bring back our girls. Pls its not pej that made this analogy na me wan use attract una, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by arresa: 5:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Blah Blah Bla Blah.....

NSA Azazi blames PDP for Boko Haram attacks

http://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

Thank You..

NEXT...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by arewanationz: 5:40am On Sep 04, 2014
campusflavour: [s]1) the negotiator doesnot understand hausa, and therefore can easily misunderstand what his interpreter is saying 2) he was there to negotiate for the return of the girls and not to find out who is bh sponsors, 3) terrorist will not expose their sources of power to u, cos u will cripple them and by the way how does he think he will be allowed into sambisa forest or any other terrorist camp again to negotiate if he is saying the truth?. 4) why is it that he didnt say this on cnn or bbc 5) the picture of him with some masked guys doesnot look real,1,the background is too clean to be a forest,2, i can pick 3 street boys to tie rags on their faces claiming to be bh, 6) he failed to bring back our girls. Pls its not pej that made this analogy na me wan use attract una, thanks [/s]

Can Jona tell us the sponsors since he once said he knows them, lives and dines with them in government.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by M0GIDI: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2014
[s]
arewanationz:

Can Jona tell us the sponsors since he once said he knows them, lives and dines with them in government.
[/s]

Look no further, the sponsors are Buhari and El-Rufai.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by arewanationz: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2014
M0GIDI: [s][/s]

Aren't you guys tired of repeating the same stale and boring lines of mentioning Buhari as sponsor of Boko haram?

Mogidi, up till now you still no wan get sense ba?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by echobee(f): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2014
cheesy grin grin grin lipsrsealed
arewanationz:

Aren't you guys tired of repeating the same stale and boring lines of mentioning Buhari as sponsor of Boko haram?

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by arewanationz: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2014
echobee: cheesy grin grin grin lipsrsealed
angry angry angry grin smiley
Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by M0GIDI: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2014
arewanationz:

We will stop mentioning Buhari as soon as he stops using boko haram to achieve what he can't get from the ballot box.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by ziryboy(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2014
M0GIDI:

We will stop mentioning Buhari as soon as he stops using boko haram to achieve what he can't get from the ballot box.
useless Jonathians! You are just covering the truth, so if the negotiator mention Buhari what will you people said? Idiot like you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by M0GIDI: 6:59am On Sep 04, 2014
ziryboy: useless Jonathians! You are just covering the truth, so if the negotiator mention Buhari what will you people said? Idiot like you

We don't need an Australian negotiator to tell us who leads boko haram, we know their leader, am sure you know him also.
Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by Caseless2: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2014

senseless kid!

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by koboko67: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2014

You brought your foolishness to this thread too self made Mod.
Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by naso2(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2014
arewanationz:

How can one be tired of saying the truth.

Can you explain one reason why BH once picked Buhari as their chief negotiator with Govt?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dont Believe The Australian-jona by obailala(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2014
campusflavour: 1) the negotiator doesnot understand hausa, and therefore can easily misunderstand what his interpreter is saying 2) he was there to negotiate for the return of the girls and not to find out who is bh sponsors, 3) terrorist will not expose their sources of power to u, cos u will cripple them and by the way how does he think he will be allowed into sambisa forest or any other terrorist camp again to negotiate if he is saying the truth?. 4) why is it that he didnt say this on cnn or bbc 5) the picture of him with some masked guys doesnot look real,1,the background is too clean to be a forest,2, i can pick 3 street boys to tie rags on their faces claiming to be bh, 6) he failed to bring back our girls. Pls its not pej that made this analogy na me wan use attract una, thanks

I thought I opened this thread to read something meaningful.. There are 1001 reasons why the negotiators story may be flawed but the above bolded reasons you have highlighted are ridiculously childish undecided

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Secret Meeting With FG. / The Newly Released Chibok Girl Is Already 4 Months Pregnant / TAN's Fraud And President Jonathan's Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.